Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Looking For Superheroine Fantasies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the Build-A-Heroine workshop. Through a few simple steps, you will be able to personalize your very own super heroine for either me or you to play as! All you have to do is complete the application below and wait for acceptance from your roleplay goddess. Oh, goddess I dare say? That is a big, bold claim! With twenty years experience and vast comic book knowledge, I am just that.

SECTION 1: Selecting a face claim.

Below are pictures of beautiful women I am willing to use as superheroine face claims. Please select one for our play.

Blondes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15,

Brunettes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18

Black Hair: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Redheads: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Asian: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Black: 1, 2

Latino: 1, 2, 3

Middle Eastern: 1, 2

SECTION 2: Select a costume.

Below are pictures of different costumes I find sexy and appropriate for a superheroine.

Ninja: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 6

Dark Vigilante: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23

Light Vigilante: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

Powerful: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Fast: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Warrior: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

Goddess: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 8

Space: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Patriotic: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Cat: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

Spider: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

International: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

Random: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18

SECTION 3: Selecting a backstory

Below are possibly backstories for your character. Read over them carefully, I can develop lots of ideas for each.

-The Alien: Born on a distant planet, she escapes to Earth after an evil galactic Warlord conquers her homeworld. Upset she escaped, being the elected prime minister of her world, this Warlord sense his most trust minion to collect her.

-The Warrior: Born and raised in Amazonia, she was sheltered from the man's world until a terrorist group stumbles across her home and seeks to enslave her people.

-The Goddess: Daughter of the King, this Princess of War, is caught in the middle of a plot to destroy her father's throne when his ancient enemy is set free from his eternal damnation.

-The Soldier: Born with the Alpha Chromosome, she has her powers from birth. Recruited to be part of an entire Alpha Gene squad, they are betrayed and murdered except for her.

-The Athlete: The daughter of a military scientist, she is mortally wounded during a home invasion and turned into an Alpha to save her life.

-The Detective: When her partner was murdered, she vowed justice. Training until she was thr perfect detective and fighter, she returns home to clean up the streets.

-The Genius: Head of a Fortune 500 company, this incredible woman develops a suit of armor to save kidnapped members of her boarr caught in a greedy scheme of power.

-The Starlet: A beautiful actress dating a scientist, she gains her powers after her boyfriend attempts to kill her using a small experimental nuclear device.

The Daredevil: When a man from the future travels through time to kill her and her friends, she is exposed to Velocity Particles which grant her super human abilities.

The Queen: The princess of a mythical kingdom, she is forced into a marriage to save her family's life. Now queen, she leads a rebellion agsinst her husband to stop all out war.

The Monk: Raised on a distant planet where her people are gifted, they are enslave by a Warlord intent on galactic domination.

-The Archeologist: When she discovers an ancient artifact, touching it grants her super powers. It as weakens an ancient enemy out for total chaos.

-The Teenager: An innocent kid who gains her powers from a radioactive animal that was meant to kill her by her lover's father.

-The Bystander: When another world is destroyed, one of their greatest weapons falls to Earth. When she wields it, it turns her into something miraculous but other's want this first themselves.

SECTION 4: Story Elements

Please read over and delete from the following list, and select details for your story.

-Moment In Time: Is this story an origin for your character, mid career when she is just reaching her prime or the twilight of her career which brings the fight of her life!

-When and Where: What year do you want this story to take place during and what city or planet will our heroine be from, though the story does not have to happen there.

-Kinks and Limits: What did you want to see happen within the story and how far are you willing to take it, both sexually and non-sexually. What elements get your blood pumping and neither regions throbbing?

-Desired Story Finish: Are you looking for a single story with a good or bad ending? What is that ending? Will this be part of a universe we build together through multiple stories or a one off roleplay?

-Type of Villain: Give me an idea of the story's bad guy or girl. Are they human, alien, beast, robotic or something else? What powers do they have and what drives them to commit their acts of crime?

SECTION 5: Super powers

Super powers are broken into individual categories but can be selected individually. Please choose three or less per heroine.

-Physical Powers: Bullet proof skin, Healing factor, Speedster, Enhanced strength, Flight, Shape shifting, Body modification

- Mental: Hyper-intelligence, Telekinetic, Telekinesis

- Elemental: Lightning control, Fire control, Water control, Light control, Shadow control, Air control, Energy control

Other: Anything I have not listed, please describe power if listed.

SECTION 6: The Application

Face Claim Model (example - Blonde #6):
Heroine Costume (example - Patriotic #4):
Heroine Backstory:
Heroine Powera
Who will player heroine, me or you:
Heroine Name:
Alter Ego Name:
Age (15+):
Personality:
Preferred Villain Type:
Preferred Villain Species:
Preferred Villain Gender:
Long-term or Short-term Play:
Solo Story or Universe Building:
Year/Time Period Story Takes Place:
Location/Setting:
Kinks:
Desired Ending:

Thank you for taking the time to read through this application and thread. I reserve the right to refuse any idea I believe will not be satisfying to roleplay. I will gladly communicate and exchange ideas as well once this application is completed. I hope you have a wonderful day, and best wishes to all!

~Hugs and Kisses~

Zoe

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom