Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Craving Some Fun With Powerful Men.... 🍫🍫🍫

CurvesofGodiva

Planetoid
🍫Welcome Potential Partners!🍫

Thank you for your interest in reading my thread! Hope you enjoy what you see!

So Ive had a few ideas in my head for LONG TERM scenarios, and if you're interested, let me know...
My character is usually in a relationship with a boyfriend/fiancée in each of these scenarios, I like to be the "forbidden fruit" that makes my partner crave me even more, to a point of jealousy. I tend to like my opposing character as wealthy and/or powerful. (it gives him less restrictions and more to imagine.) He is a gentleman used to having his way, before he meets me. Its like the world stops. He is addicted...needing me, craving me. Just hearing my voice would give him an erection....

MC is a former executive of a leading media company with her fiancé, who is the CEO. In a shocking turn of events, she finds out her fiancée is actually cheating on her with her former close friend. As she walks down the steps of the courthouse after being stood up on her wedding day, she catches the eye of the mysterious and rich benefactor that is YC. Coincidentally, he is also there for an arranged marriage, set up by his father, that doesn't go as planned. Will they take a chance to take fate into their own hands?

You are a well known prince in the country who is well known for being quite the bachelor. You live a life of seeing gorgeous women, having people at your beck and call. Your mother and father, the King and Queen are constantly on your case about finding a woman to marry so that you can take the throne when the time is right, but finding that kind of woman isn’t something that you care to look for. Your sister, the Princess, comes home from college one day with a friend (me) for the holidays to stay with your family. As soon as you lay eyes on me, you are intrigued….

You are the founder and ceo of a billion dollar company (Your choice of what kind). Youre always in control, and everyone respects you, which is why you are used to things going your way. Most of your life is about business, money, and enjoying the finer things. Its my first day at the company as a mail room clerk. Ive been assigned the executive floor to deliver items for the meeting later this morning, since the person who was assigned this floor called out, which means your things are late. We meet for the first time in your office. And from that moment, your life changes…

You are a 150 year old vampire who has lived his life and seen most of the world. You’ve enjoyed life on your own, besides having a close friend or two. You’ve managed to keep yourself in a low profile, controlling your hunger, by feeding on animals or the occasional lowlife. Even though you have a hunger for blood, you still have a sweet tooth. One night in your penthouse high rise, you detect the sweetest scent of something irresistible and it leads you to an apartment on the floor below yours. You knock and I answer….

YC is a world-famous photographer, well known for your stylized portraits of people in their element. The news say that you're currently casually dating a model, which is great, but you feel like there is something missing. You guys are both busy people, so you appreciate the time away when you can.

You are having a showing in town and my best friend is one of your fans, so one day I stop by the gallery, while you are there to place our names on the invite lottery list with the receptionist as a surprise for her birthday. Im not quite sure who you are, I only know about you just from my friend. It looks like you may have found your next muse....

MC is one of the world's most famous actresses of this time. YC is a store owner (probably vintage records, books, etc. Something humble) and while visiting the city that YC resides in, MC happens to walk in to browse. We share a nice conversation before my departure only to run into each other again later... This one is a bit different than the others. YC can either be powerful and wealthy or just a regular guy. Your choice!

I prefer using Discord, however I am open to using threads for RP.
I am more than happy to hear any additions to these scenarios or even your own! I await your responses!

💋🍫💋🍫

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom