Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Space Pirate but I had my heart stolen!? -Ghost & Fallen-

A soft hum came from a guarded room, the guards were burly men. They didn't look like officials either, and they were not. As this was a pirate ship, the hum came from a small brown hair girl who rocked side to side. He hands we cuffed to a pipe with Plasma cuffs, and he feet her cuffed in the same way. The girl seemed completely oblivious to her surroundings, humming a jolly little tune. It wasn't even a hour ago, she was in the middle of a fire fight. She had been black mailing a wealthy politician, to gain a free meal and some cash, after all she was a thief.

She had done this type of thing dozens of times over changing her appearance with each one. The girls name was Alena L. Heartfelt, and she looked like a high schooler. That wasn't far off she was actually twenty two, but seemed a lot younger. She puffed her cheeks out bored already she squirmed and sought how tight her bonds where.

The captain of the ship stands in front of his men "You idiots!" he shouted, clearly upset "You were ordered to get the governor and you just bring back some bitch! You need to stop thinking with your dicks or I'll find another crew" he went to the bridge and sat at his chair, thinking about what to do with the woman. He let the rush of the fire fight and the chase with the police subside before getting up and going to the room. Where the woman was captive.

Stepping into the room, the captain walked up to the woman and got on one knee in front of her. He took her chin, lifting her head to look at her. "Aren't you a cutie" he chuckled "I might just have a little fun with you myself"

Alena was a thief and a damn fine one. She figured she would steal from the pirates. But she wouldn't get the chance just yet. Her captor had arrived, by the time she had it where she could escape. Alena gave the good ol, captain, a shy look away. "Oh, big bad pirate, you wouldn't want little, ol, me." Alena stated sarcastically, looking back at him with challenging grin. It was at that moment she undid the bond on her hands, releasing them. He was kinda cute, so she figured what the hell.

Why not have a little fun with him before she left. "But I might want you." She mused as her left hand brushing back his hair, her right went to his chest as she leaned in to kiss him. She found something wrong, when her palm connected she felt a squish. "Quite a manly chest you got there...." Alena mused, she was filled with humor. It was quite apparent on her face, as she grinned. In one little touch, the little thief had found out the ol, captains little secret.

The captain looked at the girl with an arched eye brow. He didn't care that she freed herself since there was nowhere to go on a space ship. He did however back away when she came closer then tried to resist so she doesn't find out his...of rather her...secret. She decided to play it cool when the girl found out "Well it not like it is a secret here on this ship and you're not going anywhere any time soon" She said, deciding to keep the girl for herself and keep her quiet.

Alena chuckled at the girl, she was clearly lying, but even if her crew knew, that she was girl. That fact would ruin her reputation. Alena, really didn't care about it, but she was a thief and a opportunist. She hadn't had got any, with a women in a long time. After all she had to get money, with the males, and now day the rich women, were quite clean. To Alena's disappointment, she really didn't care which gender you where. She did enjoy getting all sweaty, no matter who it was.

"Really what are you going to keep me here, is that really a good idea? After all, I could be a secret agent or someone who could be a problem for you." Alena said standing up removing the cuffs. She went over to the bed and sat. "Well, don't you think I could be a problem? After all I did just remove, model 852 Plasma cuffs, from my self." Alena, mused bouncing back where she laid on the bed still looked to her. "Well if your going to keep me here, your going to need to keep me, 'Entertained.' Lets see what you got girl, can you rock my world?" Alena said rolling around rubbing her legs together, her skirt moving as she did. Alena lifted her read in the aid, as she faced the captain, her head rested on her hands. Alena wagged her rear waiting for the woman. Alena didn't feel like she really had to try and get this girl to do what she wanted.

The captain just stood there and watched the girl as she spoke. She already realized how skilled she was in escaping by how she freed herself from a pair of very advanced cuffs and she needed to keep her quiet since she didn't want her secret to get out. A small grin formed on the woman's face at the word 'entertained' and was already getting aroused at the girls willingness. She was never a fan of forcing someone. She wants it to be enjoyable and fun for both of them.

She began to unzip her suit, exposing her very ample breast as she walked over to the bed "You'll see soon enough that I got a lot to give you and I will rock you senseless" she said as she went to the side of the bed and pushed the girl on her back then crawled on top of her. "However, I like to know the name of who I'm fucking." she said as she stared down at the woman, lifting her leg and caressing her thigh.

Alena gave a grin, the ol, captain was in the palm of her hand. She would be like any man on this ship. Show a little, provoke a bit, and there they came a barking. Alena licked her lips as her chest was exposed. "Your welcome to try, but you may be surprised, I might have more stamina then you." Alena said, grinning as she was knocked into her back. Alena was already enjoying this, it was a rare treat now days after all. Alena giggled at her comment about, knowing her name. "Im Alena L. Heartfelt, why don't you tell me yours, so I can use it against you later." Alena said teasing her, with a lick upon her cheek.

The captain continued to caress Alena's thighs, enjoying the woman's soft skin. "Oh I will" she giggled as she fully removed her top and her bra, fully exposing her breast. "I'm captain Alex Marchand" she responded as she began to remove the girls top. It was very easy to disguise herself as a man since she did have a unisex name."You'll remember it because you'll be screaming it soon" she chuckled as she removed the woman's top with some force. "Now be quiet and lets get down to business" she said then leaned down and kissed her, licking Alena's lips before sliding her tongue in her mouth.

Back
Top Bottom