Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Did you here about the new Secretary?

MrPenguin

Supernova
Rick sighs as same old, same old happens again in his good old cubical. His job? A simple Programer. Rick was pretty healthy for being a desk jocky. His blue long sleeve shirt covered his strong build and his black work pants compliments the shirt. His brown hair was spiked up today. His green eyes stared into the screen with a sigh.

Today he was rather distracted with the thoughts of the new girl in the company. She was a secretary and she made his heart a flutter. Sadly enough rumors say she has been sleeping with alot of the men in the office. "How is the work coming along Rick?" A person said to him, "huh....oh it is coming along." Rick says in a half attentive voice.

"You ok Rick you seem really distracted as of late?"

"Oh, it is nothing," He replies.

"Come come! You're going to love this place!" Yelled Sergio, the big boss asshole who never did any work but got most of the worker's credit for anything. However, if something went wrong, he'd blame his subordinates in a heartbeat. He walked out with his black spikey hair, holding the wrist of that woman. She must have been the new secretary without a doubt, Evelyn Bumwa. As Sergio walked her, he spoke, "Pay no mind to these little parasites, they do the dirty work while we sit in our office and talk about the Dodger's games and such. Oh, by the way..." He reached over for her, accidentally touching her breast. The woman was taken back slightly and dropped her paperwork, quickly starting to pick it up.

Rick blinks a bit hearing him. Though of course being a gentlemen got out of his cubicle right after. Helping her pick her papers up he smiles, "Hi, I guess you can call this 'parasite' Rick." He finally gets up all the papers for her as he gives them to her. "You have to be careful where you move your hands boss. That could be a sexual harassment case there if your not too careful." Rick says in an innocent voice. "Well, I better get back to work now..."

Rick then turned to go back to his cubicle.

Evelyn continued picking up papers until he helped her out, she but smiled with a very quiet laugh and stood up. "Thank you."

Sergio frowned. "I don't know what the fuck he was talking about. You have to realize... there's a bunch of lowlifes here... so you have to make sure you hang with the right crew. Unfortunately, that crew doesn't exist here..." He continue, dragging her to walk with him into his huge office.

Rick sighs as she is drag away. Rick goes back to his cubicle as he types on his computer. 'Heh, like a woman like her would go for a guy like me... she did seem nice though.' Rick thought to himself as he continued his work.

The day progressed as usual. Boring, long, dragging. Evelyn hadn't been seen in a while, and some couldn't help but think that Sergio was already pummelling away at her fresh new body.

Finally after some hours, Evelyn emerged from Sergio's office. She didn't look worn, sweaty or abused. Perhaps she really had been working all that time. She held a small package in her hands, probably her lunch, as she made her way to the cafeteria, smiling at Rick on her way.

Rick saw her come out heading to eat lunch. Though when she smiled at him he instantly turned off his computer and went to his lunch break. Getting his meal soon after he sits by her, "So, how is your first day on the job?" Rick asked her. Today he was eating a simple ham sandwich on Rye. "Oh if you need any help what so ever you can ask me."

Evelyn smirked, "It's being an okay kind of day. I wish I could get into more action instead of watching and hearing Sergio's mouth all day." She looked over at his sandwich as her lips pressed together before she spoke. "That really is a poorly made lunch. That won't hold you for the hours we have left... have some of my lunch." She opened up her container. The food seemed home cooked. Quickly other male employees started to crowd her because of her looks, and the food smelled pretty good.

Rick looks at her, "Well, my that is a lovely thing to offer. Though I'd have to repay you. Like taking you out to dinner." He said jokingly though he didn't know if she knew that or not. "Yea the boss is basically all talk and nothing else." Rick says to her.

"What? Dinner?" She paused, taking a moment to think about it. "Sure, why not?" She smiled, starting to eat her portion of her food. "So what about your life? Are you married? Do you have kids? Are you staying at this place until you retire?"

Rick blinked as she said yes. "Wait....I was kidding around. Though if you want to sure." He said with a smile. "Me with family? Nah, not yet atleast. Been single for a year or so." Rick replied to her simply.

"A whole year..." Her voice lowered itself, "What a waste..." She took another mouthful of food with drink. "You shouldn't ask a girl out then be shaken up if she says yes. I makes you look very weak." She chuckled to herself. "Are there any psychotic secrets or rumors that I need to know about you?"

Rick at her with a smile, "Yea I guess your right. And no I have no secrets to worry about." Rick says eating some more of the food. "So what kind of place you'd want to go out to?" He asked her curiously.

"Hm... with you... I think I'll be okay going anywhere. However the fact that you have no secrets, nothing even slightly wrong about you... is..." She tilted her glasses down, "Remotely boring..."

Rick looks at her as he laughs, "Oh, I probably do have one or two things hidden but.... what would be the fun in telling you right now?" Rick says with a grin. Rick finished off his meal and the part of her meal she gave him. With a smile he looked at her, "Well, how about we go to this little restaurant on 8th street? I can pick you up from your house... That is if you give me your address and number too." He says with a warm smile.

Evelyn smiled, "Sure. Just don't give it to anyone. And don't stalk me. I like taking long showers and my window is usually open. If I catch you peeping, I'll call the cops." She chuckled and jotted down her information on a piece of scrap. "I have to go back. Sergio's probably looking for me. I'll have to see you later." She said, getting herself up, dusting her clothing and moving back towards the office.

Rick blinks as she tells him that she usually keeps the windows open. "Ok." He says with a smile, "Yea you better. That guy gets too whiny after awhile." He says with a laugh before pocketing the address and number. "Well, thank you for part of your meal. I'll see you later in the evening or today I guess." Rick says to her before slowly going back to his Cubical.

The remainder of the day was like any other, pretty routine and boring. Occassionally Evelyn would come out of Sergio's office and provide the men with something amazing to look at. Not that there weren't other pretty girls working, just most of them worked at a different department, or were married, or just didn't wear sexy clothes.

Rick's neighboor leaned over to him. "She's really fucking pretty ain't she? I'm going to ask her out. Do you think she's fucking with Sergio right now?"

"Please... sir... stop it..."

"Be realistic here Eve... you have very little skill at business negotiations. I have you here because you have a great body, you make my dick hard... and your lips just beg to be fucked. So get down and suck my cock..."

Evelyn's eyes narrowed slowly. "Please..."

"Do it... or tomorrow I have a new secretary. I'll pay you a bonus for this, don't worry." Sergio's dick was already rubbing against her skirt.

"This is just like my old job..." She said, her eyes begining to water.

"Eve.... Suck. My. Cock."

Evelyn swallowed and looked at Sergio's prick. She didn't want to do this... but she'd lose her job otherwise. Soon she got to her knees, reluctantly accepting his cock into her warm mouth.

"Wait what?" Rick blinked as he got up. "One second I need to go check something..." With that he quickly went towards the boss's office. Rick slowly pulled at the door seeing it was locked. Though that didn't stop him. Lucky for him he kept paper clips in his pocket. Pulling out two of them he bends to form lock picks. He makes quick work of the door considering his childhood past and opens the door.

His eyes widen to see what was happening. Glaring he looked at his boss. He was even more angry when he saw her with tears. "......" Though partly he was relieved a bit. Cause it meant that he'd be getting a new boss....that is if he wanted to get her in trouble too. "I have a proposal.....I won't get you fired and sent to jail for this....If you promise not to bother her anymore and give her a position at a different part of the company." Rick said bluntly.

Sergio pulled himself out of Eve and pushed her to the ground, tucking himself away and reaching out to push Rick. "You dumb asshole. You're not getting me fired. This office doesn't have any cameras and you have no fucking proof. However... my door was locked. So you snuck in. Out there... at the cubicles... yeah... there's camera's there. And this bitch isn't going to testify against me. I pay her more than I pay you! So understand this asshole. I'm getting you fired. Now go back to work and make your last dime. Faggot." With that Sergio pushed Rick out of his office and slammed the door shut. A minute later, Evelyn ran out in tears.

Rick clicked a button on his phone as it just repeated everything he said, "Wonder what they put on cellphones now isn't it. Like I said you're going to get fired if you don't listen to me." Rick then went to Eve and helped her up. "Besides even if you somehow fire her I could easily find her a better job." Rick said simply to them. "Frankly I am not scared of you. You're a lazy bastard that doesn't even know how to do your job right."

((He closed the door on your face... but okay...))

"Oh? Yeah? You think this is that funny? I'll have you both replaced tomorrow. Yer' both fired!!" He screamed. "Get the fuck out of my building!"

(Sorry I did not read that. ><)

Rick sighed as he helped her out of the room. "I am sorry Eve but, I do have a job I can get you that is way better than this job. Can't really say that much for me." Rick said to her. "Would you like me to drive you back home or do you have a ride?" Rick said ready for her to yell at him. Though of course the higher ups wouldn't be too thrilled about him firing two workers and the sex scandal.

Evelyn shook him off, not having anything to say to him. She left the office herself, got into her car, and drove away quickly.

Rick frowned as she left quickly. Then he too went for home. Many hours went by till he did anything. Finally he sent a text to her phone. "Hello? This.... this is Rick." Rick then sent the message. He didn't really expected a reply back from her though.

Back
Top Bottom