Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Infinite Core (Wolf_demon and Duchess)

TheDuchess

Supernova
Carmon walked along the streets easily carrying a bag close to her hip, she moved her eyes aroudn the comunity of elves that roamed the streets, she sighed softly and climbed to the top of the beautiful structure that was her home, she walked in and locked the door looking at the setting sun through her window, she smiled slightly and opened her bag pulling out the things needed for tonight, she set the candles in a circle and drew out a chalk circle from a rock she had found, she drew out the drawing in the book and sighed softly, she turned her gaze up the the setting sun and lit the candles one by one quickly, she began to chant softly, as she sat at the edge of the circle, she read quietly and continued to chant. after she was done chanting for about 30 minutes or so she stopped and looked down at the circle, she sighed softly wondering if it took a while to take effect, she got up and blew the candles out and went to bed thinking that what she had just done was a waste of time.

He was sitting in one of the deeper circles of hell sitting there thinking to himself. Some of the others that where there the other day are gone now "Seems that the tourny is starting again." He sighs leaning his head back "Why do I care, I never get summon." He closes his eyes thinking to himself, before sensing something behind him which makes him stand up "What the..." A portal forms before him snatching him up through it. The candles that she had blew out re lite themselves on there own as a purple energy begins to spark inside of the circle snaking her house to it core "Arrrr....." A loud roar cuts through the house tears through the air and the next thing that can be hear is a loud bang comes filling the place with the circles with smoke "Where the hell am I?" He growls to himself the wolf demon wags his tail lightly tilting his head to the other side looking around the room for the person that summon him.

She bolted up and saw smoke drifting on the floor near her doorway, she threw the blankets off her form and ran out her bedroom and stopped waving her hand in the air to try and clear the smoke from her vision to try and see what had happened, she blinked slightly moving forward feeling her way around, she felt fur under her fingers and blinked, she didn't have an animal living in her home, this must have been the creature she had summoned, she pulled back, she had heard that alot of them were nasty and had a taste for flesh but some where kind, she didn't know which so she was careful, but she had already touched it, it knew she was there.

Laughing a bit in response to the touching before sweeping his arm out. A violent with clears the room of all the smoke before them, before he takes a seat in mid air "Well, you're that cute foolish mortal that summon me?" He laughs to himself "Looks like I got pair with a weakling." He laughs a bit evilly again showing his teeth to her now which look to be sharp as knife "I'm the demon wolf Anko Ricso and it is nice to meet you." He licks his lips lightly now still floating there in the air looking at the smaller girls frame his claws come out of his finger tips "So, am I to begin or is there something you like to know?" He picks his teeth with his claws smiling hard.

She tiled her head and crossed her arms as she watched the demon float there, she pushed her hair back to revel her elven ears then moved away from him " you have some nerve insulting me demon" she said quietly but harshly as she picked the candles up and placed them in central locations all around the room" and what do you mean get started" she said quickly turning to face him again erasing the circle on her floor.

Anko laughs harder now at her "You've not deal with demon before have you?" He laughs at her before suddenly stopping looking at with his cold cruel eyes his tongue roams over his teeth now slowly "I wouldn't take to me like that little girl." The wolf demon look at her there was something about his look which could make anyone thing that he was unstable at the moment. He smirks at the elf woman "I meant with my deal you twit after all you did summon me for the tourny did you?" He places his feet on the ground coming towards her as he stretches out a bit now you could hear the cracking of his bones "It has been a little while since I been in the mortal world. So, tell me what can you do?" He asked her wanting to know what her abilities that she has around her.

she glared at him not liking being called a twit " you are very rude" she raised her hand up a soft gloe emiting from it then she threw it at him, if it did hit him it would send him back against her thick walls, she didn't know what powers he had but she had elven power, which was powerful in itself, even tho she appered weak and defensless you should never judge a book by its cover.

His body would slam up against the wall, but it seems that body does move for a few moments before it begins to melt into black goo before her eyes "So, that how it is going to be huh?" He was behind her now before cracking his neck "I'm a shadow wolf demon." He whispers into her ear "Catching me off guard is not an easy tasked." He licks his lips a bit more before licking at her ear with his rough tongue. Suddenly, her own shadow comes from the ground grabbing at her limbs to bind them "Now, that I know your not completely worthless what is it that you want?"

She growled slightly and looked back at him and bit her lips slightly as she was held in place by the shadows, " hummm shadows cannot bind me" her hands glowed softly making her entire body blow, if it worked the shadows would move away from her glowing form, she turned to her and crossed her arms looking up at him " i was merely curious if the summon acctully worked, and it did so now im not sure as to what i should do with you, humm i might keep you your kinda cute looking" she smirked reaching up and grabing his chin lightly her glowing form illuminating the room.

His right ear flicks in annoyance of this young elf looking at her as she touched his chin "You're very annoying little girl." He snorts pulling his face to the side before looking at her eyes "I'm not your average sex minded demon and controlling me is not easy task." He sits on the table behind him before cracking his knuckles "So, do you know about the tournament or did you just summon me to annoy me?" His claws run through the wood scratching through it making deep cuts into it lightly as he looks at her with his cold blank expression on his face "It's not like it matter anyways. You're automatically enter into the tournament." He closes his eyes leaning his head down and to the side.

She laughed and looked at him " well i am happy that you think me an annoyence, you get this look on your face that looks cute when your annoyed, and yes i know of the tornament, ill enter you if you like" she said moving away from him and smirked slightly the glow fading just as quickly as it had come, she kept the lights off letting the moon shine in nicly. she cringed slightly as he tore into her table, she let out a soft growl in anger then just let it go.

He takes his claws and scratching through the table again smiling at her "Well, it seems we are at a stand still with each other." He looks at her laughing again the moonlight shins from his eyes now towards her "I already say it doesn't matter any more you were enter from when you first summon me. Didn't you know that?" He licks his lips lightly now looking at his new master now tossing her a purple charm "When you summon me at this time wither or not you meant to you are in the tournament. We're not going to have much time to improve before it starts."

She smirked catching the charm and gazed down at it, she nodded and clasped it easily to the necklace she wore " well we shall start in the morning then Anko" she nodded looking at him " you may call me Mara, im not one for formalities " she said lazily and looked around the room then looked back at him " i don't know much about demons wether they sleep or not, but you are welcome to the guest bedroom next to mine for the time being, or my own room" she smirked slightly and waved slightly walking back towards the hall moving to her room easily, wondering what he would do.

All she hear was a one word response to when she tell her name "Whatever." He says stretch over the table scratching the part of his tight nearest to his crotch saying under his breath as she leaves the room "Haha, little does she know our training begins tonight." He smirks to himself his demonic energy cleaning up the mess he had made when he had arrive here "My, oh my this will be interesting to see, if she survives." He closes his eyes leaning back on the floor now. The charm would wait till she fell asleep before activating sending her into a dream like world inside of her where she was fully aware.

she sighed and crawled in her bed easily and closed her eyes tired from the excitment, she closed her eyes and fell asleep easily, she dreampt easily and had a concerned look on her face as she entered an odd world, she looked around in her dream and walked easily through the field , she saw Anko standing there looking impatcient , she found it funny how he got those looks on his face, " alright i give whats going on?" she asked quietly as she stood in the field in her knee lenght pants and red corset with a puffy white shirt that showed off her shoulders, she wore black boots that came up past her knee and her hair was pulled back and curly.

Anko tilts his head to the side before looking at her "Oh? What do you mean my friend?" Anko licks his lips the expression on his face was now that of a person of the very edge of his sanity "You just need to get you weapon." He cracks his neck as a giant bear monster before them making a loud thump on the ground stirring up dust around them "Well, well shall we get started?" He looks back at the young elf as the roars with a loud wind cuts through them with a lot of force between them.

She looked at the bear demon and blinked then got an annoyed look on her face and looked at Anko, before grabbing her staff that flew to her from out of nowhere, she smirked and twirled her staff in her hands, she walked forward her finger tip glowing, she raised her hand and flung it around all five light whips lashing out at the demon, not hitting Anko, she found that she was more powerful with her staff in hand.

Anko jumps into his own shadow disappearing as the attack came reappearing throughout her shadow "Not bad, but that will not be enough." When the smoke clears the giant bear monster came out with very little scratches on him and releases another roar this one stronger then the last one that would knock anything on it ass in the way of it. The wind makes Anko fly back to the tree catching a hold of it to stop himself "Damn that bear needs a breath mint." He chuckles to himself looking for which way his 'partner' has gone as the bear begins to charge them.

she had disappered somewhere, she appered on the back of the demon and raised her staff up a sharp point at the top of it, she plunged it into the side of the bear trying to puncture its vocal cords at least, she pulled her staff out and jumped off standing infront of where she thought he was, she wiped some of the fur off the top and watched the bear roar in anger and stop to swing its head around blood coming out of the wound, she watched and smiled proudly to herself.

The wound begins to close up around the beast throat before a powerful aura comes raging out around his body trying to send the girl skyward up to try to turn and opening up his mouth to where she was collecting the energy in his mouth, before blasting at her in an attempt to hit her. Suddenly, Anko appears before her out of nowhere before disappear to escape from the blast. They reappear a few feet away from the enemy "You really are a child aren't you? Not every enemy can be destroy through head on attacks." Anko places his hand on his forehead shaking his head lightly "Why I have to get stuck with the rookie."

She growled and looked up at him " well sorry, i havn't faught like this before, my magic is the only thing i have, you have to be the muscle" she growled back at him before jumping out of the way of the bear, she gripped her staff and looked at him while throwing a fire ball into the bears mouth, she didn't know what to do with this demon, insulting her and the like, but maybe this is what she needed, someone or something to toughen her up.

Shaking his head she didn't seem to understand the lesson and if she did not learn quickly then she would die. He was standing there looking at her as she attacked it again and shakes his head lightly to the side "This woman never listens to me." He licks his lips lightly before walking towards the trees awaiting for her to realize something about the bear "Wow, she is slow isn't she I wasn't talking about talking about strength." He laughs to himself a bit now "Well, if she doesn't defeat it I guess I will be sent back." The bear clomps down on the fireball swallowing it "I'm a demon and I will born in fire." He opens his mouth looking at her as fire begins to form inside of it flames striking out at the ground before another giant fireball comes at her.

She heard him but didn't know what he was talking about, she was trying to think as she dodged the fire ball with ease, if only she could read him mind, she looked to Anko and got an annoyed look on her face as she moved closer to the bear still holding her staff in her hand slightly.

The hole that was in the bears throat closes up completely now as he looks at her he growls at her. On the ground between him and the giant bear was fire that was spreading slowly "Why don't you look around dumbass." Anko shouts out if she was paying attention to her surround she would see thinks from her past like imagines and people "This is what I was talking about. This has nothing to due with your strength." When she would look back to the bear it would be something else from her past something that had terrify her "Do you get it now shit for brains." Anko was really a mean demon he like insulting people sitting there watching her. It seems that the mood behind the sky was changing with her emotions.

She looked to Anko and stood straight watching her father stand there, she glared slightly blocking the images and imagining how he died, she tried to fight him mentaly tho it was a hard thing for her to do since she had never fought somthing in her mind before, she sat indian style and kept her eyes closed, she raised her hand slightly and waved the memory away idly, she wondered if this is what Anko ment and she surly didn't like being called a twit.

Back
Top Bottom