Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Power Reveals Truth [Reydan and Alexander]

Alexandar

Star
You should have never taken this job. You knew that P’otec was near the war zone, that there was a chance this could happen but you came here anyway. At least you got a little bit lucky, you saw the first Ascorta ship in the sky before they began their attack. Immediately you abandon the job you’re doing and start sprinting back to the hanger where your ship is. You don’t bother getting a cab, not that you could anyway as traffic comes to a halt, with everyone stepping out of their car to stare up at the silver ships appearing in the sky with nervous worry. The people of P’otec had a treaty with the Ascorta, they believed that this treaty would protect them, what morons.

You knew better, you knew that you had to get off this planet RIGHT NOW, before the Ascorta could lock down the planet. You knew that you didn’t have the skill needed to get by the lockdown once it was in place which means you would be stuck here, on a planet with an Ascorta fleet. You had heard enough stories to know that was a fate worse than death. Your lungs are burning by the time you reach the hanger. Sweat pours down your face, getting into your eyes as oxygen struggles to make its way into your body. You can already see ships taking off from the hanger as more and more people flock to the building, clearly you aren’t the only smart person on this planet. You take one more step towards the hanger before a large white light envelopes your vision.

You never see the ship that fired on the hanger. One second you’re taking another step towards the hanger, the next you’re being violently flung backwards as your body skips across the pavement of the road. It takes you a minute to regain awareness, you suddenly breathe in, as if you had been holding in your breath. If you had just been a little closer to the hanger you would be dead right now. As you take in a breath of air you immediately start coughing out blood, you can feel blood dripping down from your head into your left eye. You can’t hear anything except for a loud ringing sound in your ears. Your vision is blurry. Both of these however quickly begin to clear up as you take in the new site before you.

A dog fight has erupted in the sky as the large Ascorta battleships have unleashed their fighters to shoot down any ship that tries to escape. The battleships themselves begin to open fire on any P’otec military base, not that they had much to worry about since the P’otec had reduced their military to compile with the terms of the treaty. The Ascorta battleships also shoot out building size spikes which smash into the civilian part of town, crashing into roads and buildings alike. The sides of the spikes roll up to reveal Purple and Red perverted Knights who immediately begin to march out of it and attack anyone they see, men, women, children it made no difference to them as they moved forward.

As your hearing returns you can hear screaming of people in the streets, the wounded crying out for help, mothers and fathers desperately looking for their children as they become separated in the chaos. Your body has gone numb, which is probably a good thing you discover when you roll over on your side and finally notice that your left arm is twisted and bent in a way it shouldn’t be able to. As you get to your feet you see that only a burning blaze remains of the hanger now, sending columns of smoke up into the air. There are bodies around you, some of them still alive some of them not. You see one of the ships that had made it out of the hanger before it was attacked crash into a nearby building, raining debris down on the people in the streets below.

Something snaps inside you, maybe it’s your need to get any from the fire, from this situation itself, maybe you’ve always had this strong survival instinct or maybe this is the first time you’ve ever experience it. Whatever the case is a single thought penetrates your brain, you’re going to get off this planet even if it kills. You have no time to mourn the loss of your ship which had been your home, and held virtually all of your possessions. With the loss of the hanger there was now only one way off this planet, by the teleporters and they weren’t going to last long. Luckily in the first smart thing you had done today you had made sure that you had parked your ship in the hanger closest to the city’s teleporters, just in case something like this happen. It’s only a two blocks away from where you currently are.

Using whatever skills you have, you do what you have to to make it to
the teleporter hub. By the time you arrive there the place is already packed. The beams of the teleporter are flickering on and off in rapid succession as people begin pushing and shoving their way forward towards the front of the line. Panic, fear and desperation reek in here and even a blind monkey could tell this place was just one second away from breaking into a total riot but things don’t even get that far. A squadron of red and purple knights burst into the hub and begin attacking everyone in sight, swinging their weird swords and shooting their weird guns the knights’ advance forward in the screaming crowd as people begin running in all directions. Some people choose to engage the knights while others try to make a desperate break through them.

Amidst the confusion you notice a staircase leading up to a second floor. Gritting your teeth, you slip up the stairs, and against all odds you find that the second floor is empty and has one teleporter open. During the panic and confusion of the attack the staff must have forgotten they had one teleporter up here, either that or this one was broken, you hoped it was the first option since you don’t have time to check. You begin to walk towards the teleporter. You hear the bang which lets you know that you are still alive as your body hits the ground. Groaning in frustration as you cough out more blood you look over your shoulder to see that a Red Knight had followed you up here and shot at you with their strange gun.

Once again that survival instinct kicks in, you didn’t come this far just to die right here! Ignoring the knight you turn back to your goal, the teleporter, with your uninjured hand you drag your broken and battered body over to the teleporter. Strangely the knight doesn’t finish you, instead it just watches as you make your way into the teleporter before finally advancing towards you. You turn yourself around to face your foe, breathing is difficult now, staying conscious is difficult, blackness is slowly enveloping your vision as that sick and twisted knight takes step after step towards you. You struggle as you quickly pull out your last weapon. Without hesitation you throw it, but not out the knight but at the control console. The knight, realizing what you have just done begins to move more quickly now but it’s too late, gentle yellow light wraps around your body, bathing you in a warm glow as all sounds and danger quickly become far away from you.

For a moment you actually wonder if this is the teleporter or what the religious would call heaven. In the next moment you feel the warm glow leave your body but you can no longer see.

“Holy shit, we’ve got another one!”

“Medic, someone call a Medic this one is hurt bad!”

You hear other voices around you but they’re so…..far……away

#####

You awaken with a start as you jump up in a bed and begin to rapidly look around.

“Freaking Monkey’s!!!”

As your vision returns you can see that you’re in some kind of hospital room. The voice you just heard came from what appears to be a doctor who had just jumped away from you and is currently holding his chest.

“You just scared the crap out of me.” He tells you.

Pain.

Like a million tiny needles inserted by some sadistic child, one hundred times bigger than me, into my body. I'm like an ant squirming under a magnifying glass. Hot. Hurt. Trapped.

The darkness recedes and, slowly, the room swims into view. Some sort of hospital. Clean. White. Every surface a smooth curve or soft plane. Designed to encourage me to rest. To heal. To calm down.

Except there's a shrieking Doctor jumping around. I sit, rubbing my head, my raven black hair tuzzled from sleep. I keep it cropped short, a feminine bob that frames my slender face. My small body, barely 5'0 and pale, still aches, but slowly other feelings are coming back too. I stretch my legs, stiffling a groan, and look over at the Doctor.

'Thanks...I guess' I mumble, my voice sounding rusty and unused. How long had I been out?

I try to think. But all that comes back again and again is P'otec. I shudder. The Ascorta. Their brutality...their violence. I can picture the knight who shot me now, following me, waiting for the final blow.

I shudder. 'Just...tell me what the damage is Docor' I groaned.

The male doctor, a good looking man with dark skin, brown eyes and completely bald; composes himself and blushes in embarrassment.

"Oh, I'm terribly sorry. We weren't expecting you to awaken so soon due to the-ahm in any case how are you feeling? Please do take it easy, you were in quite bad shape when we found you. You're safe now don't worry, the P'otec can't harm you here. My name is Dr. Enu Co, can you tell me your name?" Dr. Enu asks with a look of concern as he begins to walk around you, using a scanning device on you as he takes notes on a digital pad. "We were able to repair your arm, two of your ribs, your puctured kidney and damage liver, as well as close up the three bullet wounds in your lower chest." He tells you after a moment of hesitation again. This man is not a card player, he's clearly holding something back from you. "I need to ask you some questions in order to gague your brain's electrical functions. Do you remember who you are, can you remember your past before the P'otec? You don't have to go into much detail or tell me anything private, I just need to check to see if the vi-I mean if there's been any damge to that part of your brain. Do you have any friends or family members I can contact for you?" He asks concerned.

Helena's brows knit together as Dr Co talks. Everything he says has to come to the raven haired beauty slowly. As if through a gauze or a haze. The pain is still quite intense.

As he talks, she runs her hand up her arm, feeling the skin and flesh as good as knew. If it wasn't for the memory, and Dr Co's report, she wouldn't have been able to tell that this whole side of her body had been basically a bloody ruin before....

Before....

How long had she been out?

Brought back to the present by his questions, Helena rubs her forehead. 'Ehhh, I remember bits and pieces. No family, I'm afraid. My parents were colonists on New Hope - the one destroyed in a savage alien attack. I was found in the ruins and raised in a Fleet Academy Orphanage.' Really, though, he'd have been able to get this from her file. She guessed that must be what he was checking her answers against. 'Four years of Flight School, Two Years in the Service, stationed most recently in P'otec...'

She stopped. Frowning.

'Wait wait wait' she says, looking at Dr Co with a frown. 'Did you say the P'otec can't harm me here? I was attacked by Ascortans. It was one of those vile red and purple knights that blasted me'. She frowns. 'What's going on here?'

Dr. Co smiles nodding his head. "Excellent! History matches up with your file, plus your reasoning and logical thinking is working perfectly. Good catch with the P'otec and Ascortan switch there. A lot of people miss that question just due to not paying attention so it's not always a reliable test. Still when they do catch it it shows off perfectly your brain is reacting normally to information. Well then I'm sure your confused and wondering where you are. This is Heleonap and we have some of the best medical equipment and staff on the planet which is how we're able to treat all kinds of species in the universe." He says the last part rather proudly.

Heleonap huh? You knew this planet was within the same sector as P'otec, after all teleporters don't have that large of a range, but other then that you don't really know much about this planet. It might be useful to ask him some more questions about it, particular how close it was to the front line, last thing you want is to be caught in another Ascorta invasion.

"Or, and hear me out on this girlfriend, we ask the nice doctor how much for boob implants and if he would kindly take his pants off and fuck us stupid *giggling*, well stupider than we already are." A female voice, which can only be described as the voice of a super stereotype bimbo; states directly into your mind. Something that is definitely NOT normal.

Still a bit groggy Helena slips out of the bed, aware that she's wearing little more than a hospital gown. She rubs her head, looking over at Dr Co. His explanation seem to make sense. Heleonap was well known for its healthcare, but it wasn't a planet she had visited before....her tour of duty had been really quite restricted.

Still, she is glad that that confusion over the P'otec and Ascoratans was not part of a darker conspiracy. She is pretty relieved to have escaped Ascortan clutches, given their reputation for sadistic cruelty.

The voice, though, knocks her sideways. Wh...wha...what? The voice is so simpering, so over-the-top feminine, that it seems completely unrecognizable to her. Helena's tough upbringing and military training and service had made her more of a tom-boy than most women. Yet there was something familiar about the voice - something that made it seem oddly personal...

...perhaps it was her vulnerable state after the injury. Perhaps it was the surprise of the voice, but Helena finds it hard to resist.

'Doctor....Doctor I....I think you need to scan me again....something seems....seems off' she says, clutching her head, but the other urge takes over quicker than she imagined.

Running her fingers across her small bust she looks up at him through batted eyelids, her voice lower and huskier. 'I was at least two sizes bigger here before the injury - maybe you can oblige me? Besides....' and here her hands drop to her thighs, edging the gown up to reveal milky flesh. '....I feel so hot...could you help me with that too?'

She could hardly believe herself but, in that vulnerable moment, something was taking over.

The doctor turns a noticeable shade of red however he acts quickly as he gently, but firmly pushes Helena back down onto the bed. But rather than straight up fuck her the doctor injects Helena with a needle.

"Hey! What-th" The voice states before disappearing.

"There, um, do you feel like your back under control?" The doctor asks as he moves away from you. The blush still evident on his check, as is the clear reaction in his pants. "Don't worry about your behavior. I wasn't sure how to tell you this but I'll just come out and say it. Have you heard of the Genato virus?"

The word triggers part of your memory. You have heard of this before, granted you have only heard rumors about it but those rumors are why everyone said you were better off dead then being caught by the Ascorta. They say that the Genato virus turns you into a mindless whore who's only thought is to serve the Ascorta.

Seeing the look on your face Dr. Enu begins to explain. "As you might have noticed many of the Ascorta's weapons don't actually do that much damage to people, it's because they aren't design to kill people. Sure the Ascorta do have weapons with that objective in mind but their weapons focus mostly on delivering the virus to anyone they're fighting. The Genato virus infects a person's cybernetic parts and using a series of small electromagnetic shocks and other mental conditioning processes......rewrites a person's nero processors. The actual effects vary by person but they all act more "sexual" in nature as well as develop a strong loyalty to the Ascorta. Certain types of memory losses are also common among patients. We've already taken steps to slow down the virus, using the latest medical techniques that have come out on how to deal with the Genato virus. To put simply we've set up numerous firewalls, so to speak, which will to block the virus from having direct access to your brain."

Dr. Enu gets another painful expression on his face as he answers your next question. "Sadly this is not a cure and no cure currently exists for the virus." Seeing the look on your face he quickly adds, "B-b-but with these firewalls in place you could have months, a year even depending upon how you live your life before the virus does noticeable damage. In that amount of time a cure could be discovered. In fact I know of one being worked on right now by a Tenfron on the planet Sigron, his name is Dr. Cornel. I heard rumors that he is even close to completing it.

(NEW PRIMARY OBJECTIVE received)

So it's important to not lose hope. In the meantime you should be aware that certain activities, due to the chemical reaction they cause within the brain, can dampen the firewalls, making it easier for the virus to get through them. These activities are all sexual in nature, now that's not to say you have to become a monk who doesn't masturbate or have intercourse at all, although that would be the best path, but it's sort of like doing drugs. At first you only need a small dose, but eventually that doesn't do anything any more and you start to crave a higher and higher does to get that high. It's the same with sex in this case, in that minor vanilla sexual activities won't damage the firewalls too much but more extreme ones will. Does that make sense?" He asks you.

(Primary objective: Cure the Genato virus! All objectives marked as "Major" objectives are quest you have to do to achieve this goal. All quests marked with "Minor" Objectives are quest you do not have to do to complete the primary objective.

Major Objective: Get to Sigron and meet with Dr. Cornel)

Helena swears, running a hand through her short hair, as she calms down and hears what Dr. Co has to say.

The Genato Virus. Her stomach clenches, icy fear running through her like an electric current. Everyone knew about it, although very few had first hand experience of it. But there were news reports, rumours, scandals and, of course, the inevitable whisper campaign. Especially in the military. No-one knew anyone directly affected, but everyone's bunkmate's commander's technician's cadet from back at the Academy had experienced it. You always heard about Genato third or fourth hand. It was one of the ways the Ascorta kept such a fearsome reputation.

Bile fills her stomach as she thought about the red and purple knight who had blasted her just before she escaped. Prick. If there was someway of working out who he was, she'd have her revenge....

But, like it or not, Dr. Co had mapped out the path she had to take if she had any intention of getting herself cured.

'Well shit Dr' she says, her brusque military attitude coming to the fore again. 'I'd better get going. Don't suppose you know of any ships on their way to Sigron that I could catch a lift with?' she asked, zipping up her body hugging suit and standing, centring herself, ready for action.

"Unfortunately taking a shuttle won't be possible since all commercial flights throughout this whole sector have been grounded due to the recent Ascorta activity and because the planet is in another sector teleporters won't work either. The only way to get to this planet is to get your own ship or hitch a ride with someone who has their own ship and is going there." Dr. Co states, clearly feeling bad about having to tell you so much bad news. "You are technically free to go now, but I still recommend you rest for another day or two. Still if you wish to leave talk to the nurse at the front desk, the hospital is running a program to help the refugees who have been displaced by the attack and will give you some starting cash. It won't be much but it's still something. I personally don't know much about ships but I'd guess the docks are your best bet to find out more information and if you're looking for work I recommend the E-board in the residential district. Due to how close we are the front lines we get in a bunch of people looking for work and services so I'm sure you'll find something that you can make money doing."

"C.........an..........hear..............me. Ca........u.......ear.......me? Can you hear me yet?" The voice of your new guest states finally seemingly to get through, granted in a bearable audiable way. You can hear what can only be described as someone playing with the frequency of their radio as the voice grumbles in annoyance before saying. "Like, this is so annoying. *bimbo giggling* How are you supposed to be a perfect Ascorta pleasurer if you can't hear me or if these firewalls prevent me from messing too much with your brain? In any case this doctor has been sooooooo nice, but I think he has the wrong idea about the virus. *Bimbo giggling* Like you should totally show him it's not so bad and thank him for your help, and about those breast upgrades-" The voice tells you. You can tell that your first approach did make the doctor horny but if you do want to seduce him it's unlikely such a direct approach would work. You'll have to be more creative and less direct. Then again why are you even considering listening to what that voice is saying?

What will you do next?

There's that voice again. Like a little tick burrowing in her ear. Giggling. Purring. Laughing. Tempting. Helena shakes her head, rubbing her scalp as if trying to shift a migraine. Looking up, she sees the concern on Dr. Co's face. He maybe knows too much, she thinks in a moment of distraction. What she needs is a Doctor who doesn't know she's been infected with Genato. She breathes. Ragged. Her injuries have diminished her resistance, and the voice keeps creeping in. M...maybe she would look better with some breast implants.

Standing on shaky legs she smiles wanly at the Dr. 'Ok, no worries Doc. I'll find a way. Oh - remind me. Is Genato infectious? If I touch or...interact with others will it spread?'

Once she has his answer Helena excuses herself from his room and steps out into the Hospital. What she needs is a different Doctor. Maybe one who looks...horny? She bites her lip. Just for the breast implants - of course. She'd always wanted them.

She pauses, rubbing her temples. Had she? That didn't seem right.

She shakes her head. No, sure, its right. Why else would she be thinking that....

"No the Genato virus can't be spread without the use of an actual Ascorta weapon or object design to spread said virus so you don't have to worry about spreading it if you choose to have," he clear his throat, "activities with other persons. With that being said I must stress you be careful. Due to the chemical reaction they cause within the brain, certain activities can dampen the firewalls, making it easier for the virus to get through them. These activities are all sexual in nature, now that's not to say you have to become a monk who doesn't masturbate or have intercourse at all, although that would be the best path, but it's sort of like doing drugs. At first you only need a small dose, but eventually that doesn't do anything any more and you start to crave a higher and higher does to get that high. Which in turn naturally puts more strain on your body until something breaks."

The doctor nods his head as you leave the room. As you walk through the hallways of the hospital you noticed that must staff are busy with the large number of refugee patients from the planet that just got attack. If anything things are just beginning to quiet down and people are finally able to get a moment to rest. With that said it's no wonder you don't find anyone looking particularly horny at the moment. You do however spot three doctors who look to not be doing anything at the moment.

Doctor A is a Tengu, a species of tiger looking people and like any Tengu he was large and muscular. He was currently leaning down in a chair taking a breather.

Doctor B is a human woman with long black hair and blue eyes. She sits near a window chewing some gum in piece and quiet.

Doctor C is a small human male, brown hair with glasses, sitting at the desk as he files paperwork away.

Who do you want to approach or do you just want to leave?

Its a relief that she won't actually spread the Genato virus if she does succumb to her urges, Helena thinks, as she leaves the room.

The inside of the hospital, crammed with sick and injured refugees, is not a happy sight. As she slips along the corridor, dodging trolleys and wheelchairs, Helena chews her lip. This isn't the sort of place that she can easily seduce someone. Its just...too full of sadness.

An idle glance out of the window, however, gives the voice in her head an opening. Cosmetic surgery, of course, is not restricted to hospitals like medical work is. Especially now so much of it can be done by nanos or even external rays. A floating sign advertising Heleonap's Red Light District catches her eye.

She needs work, Dr Co had said as much. Maybe she might be able to find someone willing to 'enhance' her among the naughty pleasures of the Red Light District - and maybe some profitable employment and accomodation too. Her weakened state was giving that voice and opening, and she finds herself walking out the hospital door towards her destination.

The red light district is bright and full of Neon signs and music playing as you walk down it. The place is packed full of people of all different races and genders. It's practically person touching person kind of busy as the crowd pushes you in whatever direction it's going in that moment. You can hear the calls of workers, advertising their services and prices; advertisements flash in the sky and some even move directly in your face, the holographic projections need to be push aside before they leave. A couple of times you even spot people getting BJs or handies in the street.

"
Bestie I'm in love! We like *giggle* totally need to live here and work hard on becoming top slut for the coming of our savior!"

After ten minutes of just shuffling around, as if you were in one big line, you wine up in front of a job posting board. It seems like no one is looking for a whore at the moment, but given all of the stickers and post-its advertising such services there really wasn't any need. You do find 3 other promising jobs with roughly the same payout.

A. Train seducer - Seeking a stripper girl to seduce my ex on his way back from a conference so that I can get pics for divorce lawyer.

B. Pit Girl - I need a pit girl to help with the drag race with my speeder. Mechanical experience not required but would be a bonus.

C. Detective - I need a detective who has......other skills as well to help with a case.

Everything is a pulsing, arousing, sea of people in the District as Helena enters. She slips and shifts past couples and groups, past sellers and punters, and in and out of the neon pools of light cast by clubs, bars, and advertisements.

She grabs the Pit Girl sticker off a grimy board, pocketing it for later. She has the mechanical skills, no doubt, although the job was hazy on what exactly the sort of drag racing it would be. It seems like the most normal of the jobs.

Thankfully the voice in her head is too distracted chattering about this and that to actually determine her movements. Instead Helena stops, considering. A lot of the women here are...endowed. Not necessarily pneumatic, but certainly bustier than her tom-boyish figure would allow. She bites her lip. Maybe she should first find someone who could...enhance her bosom. She'd be more of a shoe-in for the Pit-Girl job if she did, she reasons with herself. Surely there must be some sort of cosmetic business making a killing here where visual attraction meant good business.

The voice in her head snaps back to focus - urging Helena to look again. Wait. She scans the advert. Yep - ''payment in creds and body mods for good workers''.

Well, that seems like that. Time to find the Drag Pit.

As luck would have it, the drag pit is actually in the docks. As you approach the docks you can see ships of all sizes, colors and shapes. Coming down and then taking off as people move to load supplies on them or just get off and enjoy themselves. As you approach the location stated on the job you see a Virotus; a purple being with six human hands and a horse head working on a round cycling speeder, but instead of just a regular giant wheel around the single seat cockpit like a normal speeder this one has been modified to have the wheel shaped like a spinning blade.

As you approach the speeder the man pops out. "What do you want?" He asks in a grumpy voice. Upon showing him the job he nods his head and takes a look at you. "Welp you're the only one who showed so congrats I guess. The name's Billy Bob. So I don't imagine a girl like you knows anything about the manly sport of speeding but here it is. Two racers are going to race around the track but while we're doing that our Pit Girls are going to try and distract the other driver. Images are displayed not only to the stadium but also directly to the other drivers headset. You need to get him to lose focused so that I can win more easily. Hmmmmm but before that we should get you an upgrade to your breast." He states in a matter of fact voice before pulling out his PDA and filling out a few forms and then turning them over to you. "List off the size you want and do you have any questions?"

DDD, We WANT DDD also tell him you need to suck him off now so that he doesn't get distracted during the race. Also we're going to need sooooooo much toys and lube because obvious we've got to invite the crowd to fuck us and everything and" She continues to ramble.

Helena bites her lip as the muscular alien steps out from the innovative drag racer he's sitting inside.

'Impressive' she says, genuinely, her eyes scanning the machine. She listens to him, supressing a bristle at that little jab about women knowing nothing. Clearly Billy Bob has that sort of backwoods, ''real'' man, mechanic's attitude. The flight officer has heard it all before. 'Hey sure' she says, relieved to have gotten the job. 'But before we start you should really check that hanging coupling there'. She points to the machine. 'That comes loose in the drive at speed and I'll be mopping what's left of you into a bucket'.

She watches two of his hands work over the PDA while the others flex his muscular arms. Despite him being an ass, clearly Billy Bob is easy on the eyes. 'Honestly?' she grins. 'You got a girl with brains as well as beauty here. Plus I like to take risks.' She manages to silence the rambling voice in her head at that moment and tries to carry on. 'I'm going to hack into the other team's feed. Worst case? Buys you a few non-distracted seconds. Best case? She comes over here to sort it out and your opponent gets distracted by a real cat-fight'. She grins.

Tapping her lips, Helena shakes her head. 'I reckon I know what greasers like. I can make more than enough use of the spares around here to get people hot under the collar, trust me. As for breasts...' she pauses, and the voice senses an opening.

'D....D....' she stammers, her tongue fighting with itself. Blushing, she looks up at Billy Bob and realises suddenly she's tugged her bodysuit open at the top to reveal her small perky breasts to the alien. When did that happen? 'DD?' she says, uncertainly, having at least managed to rein her infection in a little...

"HA, as if my coupler is....." Billy stops mid-sentence as he notices the missing screw you had pointed out. His face turns slightly red at this mistake and he quickly goes to fix it with one of his arms. Pointing this out has earned you some respect it seems as you noticed him taking you more seriously now as you outline your plan. He nods his head, "Well, it seems despite being a girl you do have some mechanical and tactical sense. We'll go with your plan." He grunts out, in what is supposed to be a compliment. "I guess I can let your female eyes take a look at my ride to see if your lady intuition tells you anything else about it."

After making your selection he blinks in surprise. "Are you sure? That's a pretty big jump, and to be honest you would look beautiful as is," Billy blushes from what he just says, and coughs as he recovers. "I mean a C cup would work more naturally with your figure."

"NOOOOO, DDD, blond hair, puffy lips and an ass increase. We need total bimbo treatment on you girl. Just start sucking him off and then everyone else in the dock until you can get enough money to afford it."

Regardless of which size you decide to get the procedure is the same. You're taken to a cosmetic hospital that's right out of the dock and just down the corner. They knock you out with a pill and when you wake up you have breast the size you selected. "Now be careful, they're going to be sensitive." He tells you as he explains to you how they'll look, feel, and act just like breast you had been born with.

With that done you find you have some time before the race starts. You can explore the docks and start looking at ships to replace your old one. You can scout out who the competition is going to be for the race. You can also chat up your new boss Billy as you look over his ride and make tweaks to it. Or you can do something else as you wait for the race to start.

Helena suppresses a pleased grin as Billy notices the coupler is, in fact, a problem and fixes it.

'Well, um, thanks...' she says, a little flushed at the Virotusian's comments. 'But still, we want to give you the best chance to win and these babies should do that.' Shrugging off the bimbo voice inside she sticks with her initial decision and stays with the DD cup. Walking back she realises that she's going to have to keep the top of her jumpsuit unzipped down to the bottom of her throat now - there isn't enough of the flexible material to cover her sudden new assets. They do look large, she had to admit, but not....not wrong. Helena sighs - maybe she's succumbing too fast.

Biting her lip, she looks around. There's an unattended junction box just begging to be hacked and, waiting until the coast is clear, she slips under the hood and makes some changes. Nothing too extreme. Just loosening some couplings which will mean the other girls's feeds may not make it to Billy's vision. Whereas hers will be crystal clear. Grinning, she straightens up. Not a bad job - nothing that someone wouldn't just write off as wear-and-tear if they bothered to check at all.

Job done, she decides to check out the other drivers - and her rival pit girls. She needs to know what gets these guys distracted to give Billy the best chance.

You spot the competition and it's a Tanzu; a being with a jackal head and relatively small body; known in the porn industry for having 2 cocks. He's working by a computer, clearly prepping for the race. Naturally you don't spot any obvious tells about what his fetishes are; you can try to hack into his computer somehow and look through his porn history but that would take a lot of time; time you might not have after you just loosen the couplings. You can try a faster more direct approach by directly talking to the guy but considering he's a well season racer he'll be on guard for such approach; that's not to say you can't outsmart him, just that you'll have to do very well dialogue speaking. Of course you can always try another option however you'll still have to balance between difficulty vs time with anything you do.

As you continue to scan the area and take stock of your options you spot a girl in the other team's colors, so there's little doubt she's your rival pit girl. The bad news is that she's an Asari, a race of blue aliens that can appear attractive to any alien race. It's unknown if this is a form of shape shifting, minor psychic powers; or pheromones or even a combination of the above but the fact is that every person who sees an Asari always believes they look like an attractive version of the gender they like of their same race. In your case this Asari looks like a human female to you right now.......

"Wow, that actually says a lot about you right at this moment, especially since you've seen male Asari before" The female voice in your head says with a giggle.

Ignoring the AI, "Hey, that's rude, and I have a name you know! Which you still haven't asked me!" You instead observe the Asari stretching her legs as she reads something on a PDA. "Probably Billy's history or she stole your idea of hacking his computer and downloading his porn history." You can try approaching her to find out but you wouldn't have time to approach both her and then the actual racer. What will you do?

'Not now Head-Slut' Helena mumbles, distracted for a second by the simpering tones of her infection. She makes a note, reluctantly, to engage with the voice later. In the hope that....

Wait...

She pauss, midway between Asari and Tanzu. Was...was she making a mistake here? She might regret this but...was she seriously about to engage in some sort of sex challenge without taking advantage of the sex virus embedded in her body? What was it they said at the Academy? Never forget to use every weapon at your disposal. The brunette sighs, knowing she would regret this, but...

'....ok, listen up you' she says in her mind. Feeling stupid standing there having a silent conversation. 'You can talk to me all you want after the race. But right now? Right now we need to win this shit so I need your help. We're going over to that other driver and we're going to slut it up - flirtatiously - that he climbs into his race with two hard-ons so extreme he can barely sit properly. Ok?'

With that she saunters over to where the Tanzu is working on his racer. 'Hey there...nice to meet you' she simpers, trying to sound as ditzy as possible. 'I'm another Pit Girl but I didn't want to let that get in the way of introducing myself to other racers. I'm a big fan of skilled drivers and I was wondering if you'd be able to...'

But what she wondered is lost as she ''accidentally'' knocks a bottle of frello-oil with her elbow. Frello is universally loved by drivers of everything from tanks to racers - quick and effective. It also, she knows from experience, stains clothing. Body suits in particular have a hard time processing the viscious liquid, which tends to make then translucent.

'Oh my..how clumsy' she gasps, moaning a little to add to the effect. Her body undulates like a dancer's as she moves in his vision, pretending to remove the oil but insteead smearing it further onto her outfit. 'Oh my...' she gasps again, as her pale body is revealed with each wave of a hand.

The female voice pauses in a way that you swear indicates she was shocked by your request before bursting into a huge smile "YAY!!! Bestie I knew you'd totally grow on me! Of course I'll help you win this slut up competition!" She tells you in an excited manner as you walk on over to the Tanzu.

The driver immediately rolls his jackal eyes as you approach him. "Save it, you're wasting your breath. I'm a professional." He tells you as he continues to work on his monitor. That is until you knock over his frello-oil, "Oh you stupid wh" he pauses mid-sentence as you begin to rub the material over your bodysuit and seductively dance for him. You can see the racer's chest begin to move in and out faster as his eyes stare at you for a moment, before he shakes his head and forces his eyes back on the monitor. He positions his large muscular body in-between you and the terminal as he states, "Ok, that was a nice one but way to waste it before the race. Now please leave before you embarrass yourself any further." He tells you.

"Don't let him discourage you bestie! Your trick is like, totally working on him, to an extent anyway, you're like a total natural slut."
She tells you with a giggle. "Now it's time to really pull out the moves. If you can physically touch his computer, I can hack it's Wi-fi signal and gain access to its data or you can get some.....juices on him. Your fluids will allow me to influence him." Your AI friend tells you. While these offers are genuine; you get the feeling there will be a price to them. Still there's no doubt that you need to do more to gain a real advantage over this racer and your time was running out. Can you think of another path; do you even want to? What will you do?

'Oh but embarrasing myself is what I do best' Helena laughs, the act becoming easier and easier with every passing second. The dangerous nature of that ease isn't lost on her, but its subsumed by the excitement coursing through her infected body - and her natural desire to win. Helena had a competitive steak so wide you could fly a series of landracers through it. Ever since she'd been a child she'd wanted to win and that had carried on, and been nurtured, by the competitive environment of flight school.

She licks a finger, knowing she still has his attention somewhat, and lets out a low, soft, moan. 'And such a professional...' she purrs, sliding closer to him. She goes inch by inch, not wanting to step up and alarm him. A slow seductive wiggle of her hips. Her fingers trace down over her new breasts, now clear through the stained suit. 'You should see the wimp they have me paired with. He won't do much - to busy tinkering with his little toy' she said, suggestive tones lacing her husky voice.

Taking a chance, she slips between the Tanzu and his control panel, leaning back against it, thrusting out her near-naked body. Her left hand is firmly planted on the console behind her back, hoping her new ''friend'' can work her magic with the data signal, but her right, wet with saliva, traces down the Tanzu's bare arm. 'He won't bend me over the console and fuck me like the slut I am....' she practically gasped at the other rider. Would saliva be enough to make contact for her infected presence?

The jackal's brown eyes go wide with surprised at your approach and you can hear cheering in the background as if thousands of fans were screaming at your incredible performance; no doubt a gift from your new friend. You can feel his strong muscular body tremble at your touch as you manage to slip between him and the console. You can feel his heart rate jump up as you continue to talk, his eyes, growing hungry as he locks onto your body. Power and energy seem like they course through your body as your hand touches the console; and images of yourself dancing at a bar pop in your mind. You swinging to the music as the Ascorta flag flies proudly behind you as you entertain Ascorta tropes and help plan the rise of the Empire, one blowjob at a time.

"Holy cow girl! You're amazing! I didn't think you'd be able to do both!"
The AI tells you as the images stop. You think you see a spark through his brown eyes and suddenly realize that this "influence" might also spread your condition to him. "What, no that's impossible, the doctor even said it right." The AI interjects. "Anyway you're on the right track! His browser history shows that this guy is a total alpha male! He loves to show off his dominance so go even further, say you're like the other guy's wife or cheating girlfriend or something." She advises you. "He loves the idea of being able to steal any woman because he's the hottest guy around."

"Ha, well that's not really fair to Virotusian; I mean any guy compared to me would fall short!" He says with a confident laugh as he gives you a grin. "In more ways than one. Heh, well you certainly have got good taste in men. I must warn you though if you stick around any longer I might be the one stalling you from getting back in time." He states with a confident smile. It seems he's more willing to engage with you now although he does raise a good point about you needing to get into position too. "Nonsense! The racers are the real stars, if you miss the race it just puts that arm guy at a disadvantage, but if jackal here misses the race, then he forfeits. If you stall him here and make him miss the startup you win! And besides a quickie never hurt anyone and girl look at that tent growing in his pants, he's like totally ready to fuck you." The AI argues.

Helena has to pull herself back from the influence of the AI. Its already a struggle - she can feel her knees trying to go weak, trying to drop her down to be level with the Tanzu's twin cocks. She screws up her eyes and concentrates, pushing the Ascorta imagery to the back of her mind, trying to balance it out with the pain and suffering she saw them inflict shortly before she was infected.

Rallying, she smiles coyly at the racer in front of her, aware of the stiffening tension in his tight racesuit. 'Don't doubt it big boy' she says, in a hushed voice. 'I'm sure whatever you're packing down here is more than a match for my limp dick boyfriend'. Her fingers trace each outline simultaneously and she gives an exageratted pornstar gasp. 'Just keep your eyes on me - I'll be putting on a special show. And maybe after the race we can meet up and have some real fun...'

With a coy wink, she slips past him, brushing her ass deliberately against his bulge, and saunters away. Knowing he's watching.

'Ok you' she thinks hard, trying to regain composure. 'Lets get this show on the road. I'll distract him on his screen if you work your magic with the comms and make sure our own driver isn't distracted in the slightest by the Tanzu's tame slut. Ok?'

"Ookie doky bestest buddy! Ohhh, this is actually pretty fun, I normally never like, do this kind of stuff." The AI "I have a name!" tells you.

You make it back to your pit just in time for the final preparations for the race. The horse head of Billy eyes you as you walk up to him, while Billy always has a grumpy expression on his face you notice a slight relaxation of tension from his body as he sees you make it back just in time. "Good you're here. Let's go and get you set up." He tells you as he guides you to where you will be conducting your work. Your work space is in a private booth below the spectator stands. It has a wall size window facing the track and audience members on the other side the stands "Ohhh kinky" but it also has a curtain you can use to close it "Boooo". The booth has 8 different cameras hanging from the corners of the room, pointing to a large comfy chair a little bit away from a computer terminal station. Finally the room has a shelf filled with different sex toys and even a few outfits you can use.

"That's self explanatory," Billy says as he gestures to the shelf before showing you the terminal. "Ok and here is how you operate this thing," Billy tells you in a slightly condescending way as he walks you step by step how to operate the cameras and broadcast to the other drivers. This is actually some pretty common sense stuff but sadly it seems Billy has already forgotten about your talents but in his defense you're probably the most competent person he has ever hired. This does however give you an opportunity to study the terminal as you tone him out and you realize "That you can broadcast your performance to the entire net!!!!" well yes, but you also realize that this is a command terminal for the operations of Billy's vehicle. It seems back in the day before the race hired girls to strip for the drivers these command terminals were used by the mechanical teams for the cars and would allow you to perform various tweaks, corrections and configurations to the OS, basically it means you could theoretically play this race without having to slut yourself out "NOOOO, don't you do this to me. That's like totally the most uncool thing ever!"

"And that's it, shit I've got to go! Anyway may the racing gods favor us!" Billy shouts as he hurries out of the room leaving you there by yourself. As you watch the cars slowly pull up to the starting line you're left with your first big question, what is your opening move for this race? Do you do the standard slut act, and if so how, or do you try to play this clean?

Back
Top Bottom