Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Minotaurus

Banned
Banished
Paul Parker, a handsome guy of 28, well off as he is well contracted with some big firms for artwork he is doing for them, owns a big appartment in the city where he is living by himself and a smaller cabin in the woods.
And he has a lovely sister, two years older or younger than him (your choice) who uses to visit him nearly every weekend. For some years this regular contact had remained affectionate and touchy feely but without real sex. His sister loves to go window shopping at the mall with her brother, arm in arm as if she was his wife. And with the time she treated him more and more like a loving wifey would, kissing him all the hime, even in public, brushing her breasts against his upper body or even her booty into his groin. But up to the moment our play will start, nothing sexual has happened.

So far the background. We can develop the story from there.

We can do a soft play with lots of affection, foreplay, petting through panties, kissing, fake (soft) spankings etc.

I want to draw out this pre-sex phase in a long-ish play of interest, attraction and growing desire until the tension gets so big that they finally need the intercourse if they do not want to get nuts.

If we agree on it, we can go darker after a while and integrate some restraints, intense spankings, anal insertions,

and if you aren't completely against it we can integrate some bathtoom control, panty wetting etc.

My big NOs are: scat, gore and vore, gang bangs, furries, blood play;
---------------------------------------------
The "rules": I am literate and want literate partners. I want descriptions of details, intentions and feelings. I write multi paragraph posts and like to read similar ones (without counting words or lines or whatever), however three oneliners in a row and I'll lose interest.

Frequent posting desired, three per week the absolute minimum. Will this not be possible at times I want to be informed.

I play in PMs on the site, per email (if necessary) and can be talked into a thread if it's not an incest plot.

I only want to play with RL females.

Last edited:
Just a reminder:
Possible pairings:
MC and his younger sister
MC and his older sister
MC and his daughter(s)
MC and his aunt
MC and his mother
MC and his secretary
MC and his student
MC and his teacher