Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summer Wind (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She moaned lowly, something that sounded like nothing more than a feral grunt. She was losing herself in this.

She reached and lifted her skirt a bit, moving her panties aside and slowly pushed two of her fingers inside of her. She moaned lowly and worked her tongue all over his shaft.

She moaned loudly and worked her clit, her eyes rolling back as she allowed him to completely take control.

He bucked his hips almost wildly before covering his mouth to muffle his loud bellow as he dumped his massive thick load down her throat.

She moaned lowly again, sitting down at the base as he came, her tongue helping him ride it out.

She pulled back with a loud wet pop, and his cum strung from her lips and tongue to his tip as her hazy eyes locked with his.

"H-Haah fuck~!! S-So deep~!!" She cried. "I-I knew you couldn't control yourself around me..~!!"

She gasped and cried out, slamming down hard and bucking against him. "F-Fuck, you're so huge~!!"

"F-Fuck baby j-just like that~!!" She cried, bracing against the ceiling and slamming down hard over his cock with a shudder and a shrill cry as she slammed directly into her spot.

Back
Top Bottom