Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female WWE/Celeb request thread

It's been well past due since I've updated a request thread so hopefully can connect with new partners. This one is rather specific, though I am always looking for more people who enjoy playing celebrity roles in general, so feel free to send a message and maybe we can work something out.

I'm not the biggest fan of wrestling these days, but I've always found the women to be very attractive and the environment to be sexual. I mean, it's basically just a bunch of fit and attractive people traveling constantly and putting on shows in spandex, what's not to like? Not really looking for anything in the ring, more about backstage relationships, traveling on the road, training, mingling with the fans, or just trying to get a push just like any other job.

I do have a few plots mapped out, but can also brainstorm together to see what we both might like. Would be willing to do one shot smutty scenes, or more drawn out roles that follow one or multiple characters. As for my character(s), could play as male wrestlers, bosses backstage, fans, etc.

Age play
Interracial
Multiple characters
Con or dub con scenes
Public
Bondage

Dislikes:
Pregnancy
Extreme violence
Underage
Bathroom stuff

Potential face claims:
Nikki
Alexa
Stephanie
Mickie
Naomi
Lana
Paige
More to come... feel free to suggest

My best means of communication would be on here or discord (cuffy28#5539)

Back
Top Bottom