Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Whole New World (for Apra & Bob's Your Uncle)

“Pebbie?” Aladdin asked and reached up to stroke Abu Who was hiding behind his head. “I’m from Agrabah. I was asked to go into a cave... the cave of wonders... the sultan’s advisor, Jafar. He asked me to go into the cave of wonders to fetch a lamp for him. He said that we couldn’t take any treasure other than the lamp but Abu saw a huge gem and picked it up. We ran and as we were close to getting out, Jafar poked us with his staff and we fell into a swirling portal. We ended up here.” Aladdin looked at the two women who seemed to know these Trolls. “What language do they speak? I’ve not heard it before.”

"I should suspect not," Pebbie replied. "It's been more than five hundred years since I learned yours. I don't think there's a word for the language we speak here in Arendelle. In your land, the humans here are all called North Men, but that doesn't include just Arendelle. Just as Agrabah is not the only kingdom in your part of the world, Arendelle is not the only kingdom in the North. As far as the Cave of Wonders..." Pebbie shook his head. "It's not a myth I am familiar with. But as it said, it's been more than five hundred years since I learned the language of your land. And it is more than a thousand leagues between Arendelle and Agrabah."

Aladdin couldn’t understand what pebbie was saying. A thousand leagues away? How was he going to get back home? “Is there any way I can get home? I don’t know how I can get home.” Abu climbed off Aladdin’s shoulder and walked over to Anna. He climbed up her and pointed at Aladdin. He tried to mime that he needed comforting. Aladdin ran a hand through his black hair. “I’m stuck here... there’s no way home...”

Back
Top Bottom