Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Home Sweet Home w/Chewi

Russel looked between the two before speaking up. "Well, he is incredibly strong, and there have been some bark all scratched up a little ways into the woods. Since no one has tried to do anything about it I don't seem any harm in it..." He did hope that the duo wouldn't encounter a bear out in the middle of the forest, but the farmhand was certain that the sphinx wouldn't get himself hurt. "Besides, I'll be out there watching him. It'll be fine."

"...Well, he has to hunt one bear, that's it. Atun is more that capable, but make sure he is focused on the hunt." He said, as he pretty much gives his blessings. "Do not go far, and do not stay out there when it becomes dark." He warned them, and Atun nods. The Sphinx jumps from the porch, and waits for Russel as he wants to go right now on the hunt.

"Yes sir, we won't be out for long." Russel tells the owner, giving a little wave before joining Atun's side. If the owner has some confidence in Atun's strength, then maybe this wouldn't be too risky after all. "Well, I'm assuming you're raring to go, eager sphinx?"

Atun nods as he walks from the house and then he looks at the forest. There is only one path that leads to said forest, a somewhat of a hiking trail that is a short distance in the woods until it stops. but that doesn't stop the traveler from moving forward. "Yes I am, but maybe you should prepare yourself first. I could protect you, but who knows what dangers lurk in the unknown." He warns him.

"True...all I can really do is borrow a gun at best..." Although, maybe a tranquilizer gun would be better. He couldn't risk shooting his charge with a bullet. Russel wouldn't forgive himself if he did. It would take a whole five minutes before the farmhand regrouped with Atun. "Alright, I'm ready to go." He gave the sphynx a gentle smile, ready to face any 'unknowns' with him.

Atun waits for Russel to get one of those weirdly shaped weapons, what are they called? A gun, those only thing seem to confuse him, but he waits for him until he rejoins him. "Alright, so are we ready? Lets go then!" He is excited about it as he skips over to the path of the forest, and he took his first step into the wild. "Do you smell that? It is the scent of the wild, maybe we can find it here."

Russel followed the enthusiastic feline, keeping the tranquilizer gun close to him as he did. “I wouldn’t hold my breath,” he said a bit softly. “With how big the forest is, I doubt we’ll run into one. But if we do I’ll be glad that I’ve got you with me.” It would keep the farmhand calm to have the powerful male with him.

"I can find one, I can smell it, just have to walk a bit deeper." Atun walks confidently on the road, giving a smell every time he takes a few steps. "Hmmm...ah, there it is~ there is a faint smell, there is one close by after all. It is a large male...we must get in closer." He said as he skips off, the more they get closer, the powerful the scent. "Markings on the trees, very territorial..."

Russel would stick close to Atun, tranquilizer gun in hand as he prepares for the worst. “H-How close exactly?” He asked, nearly shoulder to shoulder with the Sphinx. The farmhand was putting a lot of trust into his charge, figuring that he’d have the best chance at subduing the bear with the stronger male beside him. “And...how exactly do you plan on tackling the animal? Ambushing it?”

"Not that close, but we need to get going, we do not wish to become the hunted ya know?" Atun skips happily. "It depends, I would face it head oh...or attack from above ans snap its neck. I feel like a challenge today though...so i'll find it and have a battle." The sphinx came to a stop, and he points forward. "Oh look, there he is~" He whispers, pointing to the bear. "He right size for meat and fur, i'll take care of it."

Back
Top Bottom