Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Home Sweet Home w/Chewi

UnicornHorn

Mystical Artifact
eadd086982f8c04065d10097a6f60d4c--handsome-boys-anime-guys.jpg

Far from the city are the rural countryside of course, and in the country are different kinds of farms, but there is one that is unique among them all. The Open Wings estate is a farm dedicated to keeping fantastic creatures as a sanctuary, making sure that they are well kept on these lands. Atun are one of them, waking up in his comfy little hut and stretch himself before he went outside for the fresh morning light. He is a Sphinx, he had arrived a few weeks ago to start his new life on the lands of the farm. It is a better life, he likes it here. He figures that he would stay for while until he could figure things out. Atun wants to take a quick bath before he goes to have some breakfast.

87dfa85e22246e8322b9f82820abf035.jpg

Russel was up bright and early today, clean shaven and and ready to tackle the day. Before the young man wouldn't have every thought about working on this farm, but it was the only thing he was good at: taking care of animals. However, since these fantastic creatures were more like people than they were animals, it kind of blurred the line between the reality and expectation. Animal tendencies maybe, but not all of them are like that. A few weeks ago he was assigned to the care of the new Sphinx named Atun. He was oddly pretty, and had this natural air of nobility about him. Russel would always ask him questions about Sphinxes and of course how they prefered their food or how to groom them. During his morning rounds, he spotted his charge Atun a little ways off, just now leaving his hut. Right on time. "Morning!" the young man shouted to him, smiling wide as he watched the Sphinx's reaction. "A beautiful morning, isn't it?"

Last edited:
"Good Morning, Russel.." Atun yawns, waves his hand slightly. "I'm too cranky to enjoy the sunlight, I need a bath." He said simply as he lazily moves towards he human, he has to face the sunshine as he goes to the take of his silk clothing, getting naked. He doesn't mind if the human sees him like this, they are both men, and he trusts him enough to be like this. "Care to join me? The water seems fine and cool to swim in."

It was always nice to see Atun in the morning, considering how the two have become friendly with one another since he came here. Russel could only hope that he can keep this up until Atun works a few things out. Since he’s earned the Sphinx’s trust he wasn’t planning on losing it anytime soon. The young man didn’t think anything of the Sphinx stripping, although his eyes did wander across his body. It was a shock at first, but Atun didn’t have a penis, which surprised Russel the first time he helped groom the Sphinx. It took a moment for Russel to register his voice, but he offered a gentle smile to the invitation. “If you’re offering, how could I refuse?” He asked rhetorically, removing his shirt “Easier to have someone get to your back than trying to wash it yourself, right?” The ranch hand was going to wait for Atun to lead the way before stripping the rest of his clothes.

"Sure thing," Atun moves to the back to find a shed that is dedicated being his personal bathhouse. He turns on the warm water to let the bath run and he cross his arms. "Are you surprised? I realized that this is the first time you've seen me like this." He said, he has seen plenty of naked humans. "Do no worry, I do not mind if you stare, we are close, aren't we?" He giggles as he turns off the water, and slowly slips in. It is big enough for at least two, and he just relax. "The oils are right over there, I like the one that reminds me of reeds and cinnamon."

The ranch hand chuckled, watching Atun slip into the bath. “Well, I’m going to have to look aren’t I?” Russel said, dropping his pants and underwear, leaving himself entirely exposed to the open air. “I mean I have to be sure that you’re clean.” The Sphinx had a point though, they were pretty close. Closer to each other than the others on the farm to say the least. Russel grabbed the oil that Atun mentioned, walking over and slipping into the tub with the approachable Sphinx. His muscles relaxed in the water as he got comfortable. After a minute, he began pouring some of the oil in the bath water, mixing it in with his hand as he placed the container in the ground next to the bath. “Hope that’s enough for you. If not I can put more of it in.”

"This is fine, it leads to have shiny skin afterwards." Atun as he relaxes in the tub, soaking it up with comfort. "Ah, here we are, this is nice right? But what shall we do today?" He asked, tilting his head. It is a big land, so he suppose that there are things they can do, but he must think about it more, the weeks he has been here, the humans has always been with him, telling him about what humans do for fun. "What else humans do for fun?"

Russel looked to the Sphynx, eyes wandering down his body as he soaked up some of the water. The scent of reeds and cinnamon filling his nose as he relaxed. Then a slight blush made it to his cheeks when he caught himself staring, quickly moving his eyes to look over to the side to avoid staring more. Hearing Atun ask about what humans do for fun, he diverted his attention back to him with a small smile. "Well...I'm not entirely sure what anyone else does, but I personally like reading. But that's not what you asked, forgive me." The young man sunk himself a little deeper into the tub, thinking about the question a little. "A lot of people here usually go off the farm and into town to do whatever. Hang out at bars, catch a movie, maybe do a bit of exercising...oh! Some of the hands here actually have boyfriends and girlfriends outside of the farm that they visit, so they probably go into town to catch up with them." He looked off to the side, trying to visualize it. "Probably go to a nice restaurant, get some grub and then relax at a park somewhere." Russel enjoyed teaching Atun about human society and culture, there was something about the idea of two vastly different cultures talking about the little things that made him appreciate the life he had. These past few weeks of discussing different topics with the Sphynx has proven to be enlightening and interesting all at once. "What about Sphynxes though? Is there anything they do for fun? We have a lot of stories about Sphynxes where they test travelers by giving them riddles to answer."

"Oh?" Atun likes to hear about the human world sometimes, and he chuckles a bit. "Oh, the riddle thing are what Grecian Sphinxes does. I would advise to stay away from them, very violent. It would mean death if you fail their riddles or just get in their way." He warned him, but proceed to answer his question. "Egyptian Sphinxes spend heir days in Oasis in the desert, mostly socializing and such. We share qatarat aleasl and sweet meats." Those were good times, but they have passed now and he moves closer to Russel. "We also like to cuddle."

Russel slowly blinked as Atun moved closer to him, doing his absolute best to not stare too hard at the sphinx. "Uh...do you now?" The young farmhand would've pulled back slightly, if his back wasn't already against the tub itself. The two of them were here, alone, and now his charge was talking about cuddling while they're nude? There were big signals being thrown out there, and he couldn't help but blush a little. "Well, is that...what you would like to do then? Cuddle?" A part of him wondered if it would be considered unethical to take advantage of the situation, but yet his body moved all of its own as he shifted his legs so that Atun would have a nice spot to sit in. Surely it wouldn't be too terrible would it? They were friends after all, so cuddling wouldn't be that bad.

"Yes, I haven't been cuddled in a long time. Is there a human custom on cuddling?" Atun asked him, wonder if he should approach him like this. They are friends, and this is what friends do, but he isn't sure about humans. "If you don't like that, then I can help groom you!" He moves and has some oil. "Here you go, i'll put some on your back. Humans do not appreciate cat like grooming i've come to find out." He chuckles a bit, as he is willing to put some on his back.

"There is a...minor custom about cuddling," Russel answered the sphinx "it's...mainly reserved for two individuals who're emotionally close to one another. People do it for many reasons, but a lot of couples tend to cuddle a lot more than the usual person. It shouldn't stop friends from cuddling each other though, so...if you feel like you'd want to I wouldn't be adverse to cuddling with you Atun." The young man tried to imagine being cat groomed by Atun, but quickly pushed the thought to the side. There wasn't any way that he'd be willing to give the ranch hand that kind of treatment anyway. With a chuckle of his own, Russel looked at the sphinx. "You're very kind today, what gives? Not that I mind it at all." He showed his back to the accommodating feline, accepting the offer.

"Hmm...do you think we are emotionally close? I believe so!" Atun is certain about that. He puts the oil on Russel's back, and he lightly pouts. "Hm? What's wrong being nice every once in a while? You have been so nice to be, so i want to show you some appreciation." He said when he is finished applying the oil. "Does it feel good? It does wonders on the skin as it is something special."

Russel had to think carefully about his question as Atun rubbed the oil on his back. "...I think we're pretty close, yeah." The young man hummed pleasantly at the feline's efforts, relaxing more as he leaned into his hands. Has the sphynx done this before for someone else? "I appreciate you wanting to show your thanks, Atun." Russel chuckled honestly, turning back towards the sphynx. Every so often his eyes would wander across his charge's body before he forced himself to look away, doing his best not to stare at Atun. "Oh really? Something special? How so?"

"That's good! Does hat mean that we can become even closer like...hugging?" Atun smiles as he is excited for this. He cuddles in closer as he is glad that he is getting human interactions correctly. "Usually when Sphinx get close, it calls for grooming. I don't think humans appreciate licking, do they?" He asked, just to be sure. He doesn't think he has ever seen humans using their tongues in social situations.

Russel only blushed deeply when Atun cuddled closer to him, the slightest of shivers going up his spine as the attractive sphynx was on him. "Uhm...of course we can hug, Atun." he told him, "I mean, we're sharing the same bath together, so what's the harm in a simple hug?" At the mention of grooming, the farmhand's hair stood up on end. "...I mean, that's not dissimilar to how humans act when getting so close...so I don't think I'd mind it if you decided to start grooming me." Not that Russel thought about it, do sphynxes share the same qualities as cats? Clearly they did, but how far does it go? He hoped Atun's tongue wasn't rough and coarse like a normal cat's, that would be rather unfortunate for him.

Atun giggles. He could tell that Russel is getting flustered. "Hahaha, i was kidding about the grooming thing, i know humans do not like to lick each." He laughs, as he just wanted to see the silly look on his face. "You are a silly human, but I like you a lot, Russel." He does cuddle with him, he isn't kidding when he promised that one. "You are too serious, just have some fun. I like to tease every once in awhile."

Russel shivered only a little bit as Atun's body was pressed into his. He wasn't expecting the sphynx's body to be so...soft? It was a little toned, but the very fact that his skin was smooth seemed pleasing to the farmhand. He cuddled the teasing feline back, carefully putting his arms around him while he did so. "Well...how do you think I should have fun then, hm?" Russel asked, cocking an eyebrow at the sphynx before looking away again, trying not to make eye contact while the two were so close.

"A hunt in the forest! We could catch some fish, and maybe a bear to cook for later! I never had a bear before, and I am curious to try. I would have to ask permission to travel into the woods though...humans like to hunt, right?" Atun is certain that it could be fun, he is a lion, so hunting really excites him and he could share a mighty kill to Russel. He is certain that bear meat would be tasty since he has never tried it, and it would be an honor to try it at least once. "WHat do you say?"

Playing in the woods? He didn't think that he's done that since he was a kid. Seeing the sphynx's excitement made Russel smile, probably more than it should've, but he didn't care. He was happy if Atun was happy. "Sure, we could go out into the woods. You're right about the asking for permission thing though, once we're out of the bath we can go and ask some of the people lingering about." Although, while the farmhand knew very well how to fish, hunting was something he's never tried. Never really knew why, but it never interested him. For some reason though he couldn't really say no to Atun.

"That sounds lovely, i'll help you hunt the most beautiful bear! It's flesh shall be cooked, and it's fur shall warm you in the night." Atun promised him, and he stands up from the bath and he hops from it. He must find his silks, he found out that he cannot walk around naked for his own protection. "Oh...I guess my tunic will do. I will bring this beast down with me bare hands...ah, I get it now." He giggles.

As often as Russel had bathed Atun himself, he isn't too flustered by him just being straight up naked. Well, he supposed he's now going bear hunting. At least the sphynx seems excited about the whole affair, and that was more than enough for the farmhand. He climbed out of the tub carefully, taking a towel to start drying himself off. "You finally got that?" Russel chuckled, feeling relatively dried and now putting his own clothes on. "That'd be impressive to see though. Are you strong enough to pull off such a feat? You know, bears are no joke."

"I have to be honest, I have never hunted a bear before, I have seen them on the visual boxes and I was curious. I relish the challenge to have new meats, how hard could it be?" Atun shrugs, he figure that there will be no troubles. "I have taken down plenty of beasts, we are known to be powerful predators, whether they be on land or air...i cannot swim, but I can still catch fish!" He said, as he took Russel's hand and head over to the farm house to find the owners.

Russel was being dragged along by the easily excitable sphynx, doing his best to keep up with the boy. BOY was he strong! Maybe hunting a bear wouldn't be that hard for him after all? The fact that he couldn't swim made Russel a little nervous, but thankfully the farmhand was a strong swimmer, so thankfully he could dive in and save him if he ever fell in the water. Once the duo found one of the owners just sitting on the porch, Russel gave a little smile to the elderly gentleman sitting in the rocking chair. "Good morning to you sir, hope the day's been treating you well. Me and Atun have a request for you..." Then he nudged Atun in the side a little bit, waiting for him to voice his want.

Atun pull Russel along until they meet with the old farmer as he is sitting on his porch. "Mr Wright! I humbly request to set into the forest to hunt for a bear, would you accept it?" He asked him, and Mr. Wright blinks.

"Hunt a bear? What ever for?" He asked the Sphinx.

"Well, for it's meat and fur. I will only hunt one bear, and it will be an adult, preferably a large male. What do you say?"

The old man thought about it, then look to Russel. "WHat do you think?"

Back
Top Bottom