Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In Regards To Deleting Request Threads

ShootForTheSky

Planetoid
This isn't an issue for me yet as I only have 1 F thread and 1 NB thread, but as there's a limit of two per section, I think it is something I'll need to consider soon enough with my plans.

You can only have 2 at a time, but theoretically, you could just delete your threads each time they're not the top thread and make a new one. I know this would result in punishment from mods in actuality, as this is a clear intentional abuse of rules. But where's the limit on that. Would it just be that I could only delete threads (and then immediately post a new one) if they haven't been bumped for 24 hours?

I know I can scoop a thread clean by deleting its contents and making a new one, but it feels better to have a clean thread for different topics (they already include multiple pairings and stuff, but I would have threads for different types since my current ones are dark and other threads might be ligher).

I'd assume the limit would be a forced 24hr wait before posting a new one, just to keep with the rotation. So essentially you could delete a thread, wait to make. New ones that counts as a bump and then delete and repeat.

It's honestly easier to scoop the thread clean and start over, then you dont loose the amount of viewers who have seen the thread, which may give you more credibility.

The two thread limit is correct but that 2 per section so essentially you can have up to 6 threads, which seems like more than enough for one person in all actuality. It requires planning, but then each thread would be bigger and better. So you could have 3 dark and 3 light threads.

Just brainstorming.

Yeah, I did say 2 per section, not 2 in total. And no, you can only have 3 of each if you play female, male and NB characters. Which I don't. But unless I find out I have to, I'm not going to empty a thread that I already have and replace it with something different. I would just delete it and make a new thread.

Thanks for the reply though.

Oh i know that you said 2 per section, i was confirming it in general. So you have a lot of options for threads. But i get not wanting to just throw them up if you don't want to play that specific thing. What about creating a reply to your thread? There’s no character limit to that and you can update a new reply ever 24 hrs, so its like an infinite thread, constantly editable! Then with the addition of bookmarks you can put that link in your signature because you can section out each thing and create labels. I’m really just trying to find away that seems logical in this current state untill the idea of deletion is talked over.

Well I don't think people are going to go through a bunch of posts on the same thread. That stuff can just be added into a thread. I see what you mean, since yours is like that but I find that it's a lot better organized to keep it in the main post.

Back
Top Bottom