Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Night life = Street racing and hot girls

Devious Slave

Banned
Banished
Okay so I've been having this bad urge to do a street racing group roleplay. The only thing is I need ideas from people to help me out. I'm never good at coming up with good group roleplays since I don't have that good of a mind to think up good plots or whatever. So if anyone is intrested in a street racing group roleplay post here and post your ideas. I will see if I can mix them together somehow. Just know that there will be gangs but you don't have to be in one you can be a loner or whatever. I also want to have it be placed in either Tokyo or Cali or Florida.

There will be money, hot cars, Hot girls, Hot guys and you can hand out pink slips or just hand out cash. If you don't know what pink slips are it's the licesnse paper to your car and if you hand that out on a bet to win the race and you don't win the other guy or girl gets your car. Bascially you have to walk home or have a freind pick you up either way it will be harsh on you.

So again..anyone have ideas please please please post here and tell me. Even talk with each other then when we come up with a good plot then we can start. I have a feeling that if I don't get a group roleplay going that I won't ever get a good group roleplay going ever. So START POSTING..LOL

Back
Top Bottom