Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

College Bound (King James & Jez)

“Mmm, fuck yes indeed.” Jason groaned out as Colleen wasted no time in mounting his shaft, descending down his length like the sexual goddess she was. Their eyes locked as she began to bounce faster, causing her perfect tits to bounce as they both moaned in pleasure.

He reached up to grab onto one of her breasts with one hand as the other held her hip. As she began to taunt him about how much he loved her dripping wet cunt he moved his hand from her hip to her ass, his finger tracing the pucker of her tight asshole. “Only if you admit I’ve got the best cock you’ve ever seen, and that you want to fuck it in every possible.”

Colleen's body stiffened as she felt her brother's hand travel from the curve of her hip and over her cheek. She knew instinctively where his fingers were headed and even as turned on as she was, she was not certain she was ready to let him anywhere near that forbidden passage. A shiver ran through her as his fingertip brushed the puckered flesh as her pace quickly slowed. All it would take was one wrong move for him to breach the tight opening without warning. She glared at her brother as he demanded her to admit the obvious. They both knew that it was how she felt but making her say the words was almost cruel. Still, she did want it.

"Fine" She said. "I admit it" She kept her steady pace, forcing herself down hard on his cock as she stared into his eyes, refusing to say anything more than that. She came to a stop, grinding her hips in circles as she watched him. The smirk on her face showed her defiance further. "There, now tell me how much you love my pussy."

Jason smirked pridefully as Colleen admitted that he had the best cock she had ever experienced, though she wouldn’t give him the satisfaction of going into any more detail. She had too much pride of her own to give him that, and as his finger traced her angelic pucker it seemed she grew a little nervous, her hips slowing before picking up.

Of course she had to have her fun with him too, wanting him to admit how much he loved her pussy. “Colleen, I’m not the least bit of ashamed of how much I’m in love with this pussy, I’d have my cock buried inside of it all hours of the day if I could.” He told her before slowly pushing the tip of his finger into her ass followed by another inches. “And I can’t wait to fall in love with this ass too.”

A wicked grin curled upon the girl's lips. "Who says you can't?" She purred. Colleen inhaled sharply as his finger dipped into her tight little passage. Her hips began to move more quickly, forcing more of his finger into her anal canal. She let out a loud moan as she went back to riding him hard and fast. The thought of him fucking her anytime he wanted further aroused her. She knew that it was wrong and at that moment she really didn't care. All she wanted was to cum again.

"Oh you think you get to fuck my ass that easily?" She said continuing to ride him like a woman possessed. She leaned forward, placing her hands on the bed above his shoulders as she bucked her hips. She stared down into his eyes, the grin still present. "Beg me and I will consider it"

As Jason’s finger slid inside his sister’s tight little asshole he instantly felt the bucking of her hips strengthen as she rode him harder while forcing his finger deeper inside of her. She seemed insatiable as her tits bounced with each movement.

Jason smirked as his sister moved her hands to bed above him for leverage as she tried to assert some sort of dominance over him as she told him to beg her to fuck her ass. He then sat up as she rode him, taking her lips into a passionate kiss as he pushed a second finger inside of her ass. “You may be the best fuck I’ve ever had and I’m willing to admit that, but you’re mistaken if you think I’m going to beg you for anything.” He whispered in her ear as he pumped those fingers inside of her ass. “If I want to fuck your ass I’m going to fuck your ass, love.”

Colleen's eyes widened at the revelation. She knew that he had to be joking. He simply wouldn't force his cock into that tiny little hole without her permission. Or would he? She was too close to climaxing to stop and think about it. Her hips were moving as if they had a mind of their own. Her nipples brushed against his chests with ever bounce as she continued to ride him hard and fast. She could feel it building faster inside of her. She was going to cum on his cock at any second.

Her muscles began to grasp at him, milking his thick meaty cock as it triggered the climax. Her body trembled as she drew in each uneven breath and exhaled each moan. Her juices mixed with what little of his seed had remained inside of her, flooding onto his swollen manhood. Her hips continued to collide with his as she kept going. "OH GOD YES" she threw her head back and cried as she kept riding as if her life depended on it.

Seeing Colleen’s eyes widen told him just how surprised she was by his boldness. She may have had control at the moment but she knew she wouldn’t have it for long. Her hips were bucking like a woman possessed before she forced herself to climax.

As she shouted out in pleasure and kept riding him she forced his second orgasm as her pussy clinched down on him like a vice. His second load shot inside of her and mixed with her juices as pleasure overtook him once again.

A moment later he grabbed her hips and pushed her face down into the pillows as he rolled from under her. “You’re in for a real treat, Colleen.” He told her as he reached into his nightstand drawer and pulled out a bottle of lube. He squirted a good bit into her tight pucker before squirting some more directly on his cock. He pushed the thick head of his cock against her asshole before pushing just the head inside of her. “Ohhhhhh fuck. And I thought your pussy was tight.” He groaned as he thrust just the first two inches of his cock slowly inside of her.

Colleen squeaked out a startled yelp as her brother pulled a move that seemed more like it was choreographed for a wrestling match than something that would happen in the bedroom. She had no time to react. Her face was pressed to the pillow for a moment as she panted, recovering from the orgasm. She turned her head to watch her brother reach over and open the nightstand drawer. When he withdrew the bottle of lube she knew she was in trouble. He had moved quickly to squeeze some out onto her ring of tightly pursed muscle and onto his already slick cock. She drew in a quick breath as she felt the tip of his cock pressing against the clenched opening. She whimpered as it forced its way into her. Her hands clenched holding on tight to the bedding as the head popped past the ring of muscles.

She did her best to relax to keep it from hurting too much. It hurt a little but the way that he took his time sinking in further helped ease the pain. She has breathed slowly, pushing back into him to control the pace a bit. She did not think that her brother would purposely hurt her, but when it came to control most men lost it when something felt so incredibly good. "I can't believe you got it in me" She hissed, pushing back further to feed more of his cock slowly into her dark passage.

Jason smirked as he felt Colleen slowly pushing back against his thrusts, slowly forcing more of his massive cock into her forbidden passage. He really wouldn’t ever do anything to hurt her, but he knew to get what they would both enjoy he needed to be forceful before allowing her to set the pace.

He gave her thick ass a gentle slap as she hissed in disbelief of his ability to get it inside of her. “A little lube goes a long way.” He groaned, gripping her ass with both hands as he slowly fed more of his cock into her ass. He’d never had such an intense night of fucking in his life, and now he was sharing it with his own sister. “Tell me that’s not incredible.” He challenged her as they had worked half of his thick nine inch cock into her by then.

She let out a moan as he finally managed to get halfway in. "Oh god it feels good. Don't stop" She purred, pushing back into him again. His turgid cock stretched her tight little opening to accept him. The deeper he pushes the more intense her sounds become. She starts pushing harder against him, forcing him deeper and deeper until she finally feels his balls rest against her. "Fuck me Jason. FUCK ME" She cries, her juices dripping from her and onto his bed. She bucks back into him, wanting him to give her all he's got.

She could hardly believe that she had managed to take all of his massive meaty member. It was the largest she even thought about letting near that dark passage and now it was buried balls deep inside of it. Her shoulders drop as she lowers her head toward the bed to give her more stability as he starts to thrust harder and faster into her.

Jason felt as Colleen pushed back more and more into his thrusts until his balls were slapping against her sensitive clit, swinging between her legs with each thrust. “Oh fuck yes! Take that fucking cock!” He exclaimed as he felt her tight passage clinging down on him like a fleshy vacuum.

As she lowered her shoulders and face to the bed it looked like she had given herself completely to him, that she was so thoroughly pleased that she couldn’t fight anything. “I own this ass, Colleen. And I’m gonna fucking fill with every drop I’ve got to offer.” He told her as his thrusts quickened to a rapid pace and his orgasm approached.

Colleen was panting, slamming back into his thrusts. Her moans grew louder as she felt another orgasm brewing inside of her. Each stroke was making the need to grow stronger. Her muscles grasped at nothing as he swiftly plowed into her anal cavity. It didn't take him very long to push her over the edge. Her juices flooded out of her as he reamed her tight little ass. She could feel his engorged cock throbbing inside of her. She knew he would soon join her in orgasmic bliss. Her body shuddered "It is yours, Jason. I am all yours."

She could feel the pressure building as the first stream of his seed erupted from his cock, flooding her bowels with his semen. It felt warm and oddly soothing as it seeped deeper while more sprayed into her. She panted, trying to catch her breath, her body glistened with sweat, her legs weak and trembling. She had no idea how long it would take him to recover, but she certainly planned on spending the rest of the night with his cock buried inside her each and every time he could get it up.

Jason growled with a needy lust as he pounded into Colleen’s ass. He could tell by the way she moaned and cried out in pleasure that she was having a mind blowing orgasm. “Don’t you ever forget that.” He told her before he allowed himself to orgasm.

For another thirty seconds his seed shot up into her bowels, filling and flooding them as his thrusts slowed before he finally pulled out. He rolled onto his back next to her panting for air before pulling her over to kiss her lips hungrily. “God you’re incredible. Next round in the shower?”

Colleen collapsed against the bed, she rolled onto her side, staring at her brother as he landed on the bed next to her. She kissed him deeply and smiled when he broke the kiss. She chuckled. "Give me a minute. I'm not sure my legs are strong enough to make it there at the moment. " It did not take her long to roll over and throw her legs over the edge of the bed and sat up. More of their fluids leaked from her freshly fucked ass. She managed to get to her feet and giggled.

She hurried into the bathroom and opened the shower door. She turned the water on and stood there adjusting it as she heard her brother moving on the bed. She stepped into the shower, letting the warm water rain down on her naked flesh. She left the shower door open as she waited for him. In the meanwhile, she took the time to wash herself up. When he joined her in the shower she grinned at him knowing he would take her however he chose to.

Jason followed behind Colleen as she made her way to the shower, swaying her hips as he stared down at that luscious ass, his cum still dripping from both of her holes. He was pleased to see that even after such a thorough fucking she was still eager for more, ready to give him what he wanted.

“You’re a real treat, Colleen.” He told her as he quickly washed his cock off with a bit of soap as he leaned in and kissed her deeply. His tongue lashed against hers as he pinned her against the wall, lifting her off the ground slightly as he pushed his cock back inside of her and began thrusting into her against the wall.

Colleen chuckled. She moaned softly into the kiss as he slipped his tongue into her mouth. Her back was swiftly pinned against the slick shower wall. Her legs wrapped around him as he forced his cock inside of her. Her arms wrapped around his neck. Her breasts were crushed against his chest as she ran her hands over his back. The water beat down on their naked bodies as he held her pinned against the wall. She broke the kiss, looking into his eyes as her hips rocked to his. It didn't matter how many times he fucked her, she still wanted more.

"What can I say, Jason? You know I can't get enough of your cock." She purred, raking her nails slowly over his back as he pounds her needy cunt.

Jason groaned out as Colleen began rocking her hips into his thrusts even as he had her pinned against the shower wall. Even when he truly had control of the situation she managed to fuck back, showing just how skilled she was in matters of sex.

“And don’t you ever forget that.” He told her before pressing his lips to hers as he switched the angle that he thrust into her, shifting his hips upward to hit that sensitive g-spot. As he did so he slid a hand between and began fondling one of her breasts, pinching the nipple to further stimulate her.

Colleen let out a sharp little cry as his fingers caught her sensitive pink nipple. The feel of the bulbous head of his cock bumping and rubbing her g-spot was sending her back into orbit. She never would have guessed that her own brother could bring her so much pleasure but now that he had claimed her every opening as his own she had no doubt that she would be after him to fill them again and again. Sure, she may go out on a few dates with other guys in the future, but why let them disappoint her in bed when Jason knew just how to make her cum.

"Mmmm oh god yes" She moaned as his hips bucked into hers. She focused all of her energy on pumping her hips into his as best she could in the position he kept her in. The faster he moved, the closer she got to another glorious orgasm. Her nails raked down his back, leaving long thin streaks of red on his flesh. Her moans seemed to echo in the shower stall as their wet bodies moved in unison.

“Fuck yeah, baby. Moan for me like the slut you are. Beg for your big brother’s cum.” Jason encouraged her, teasing, practically taunting as he pumped his thick cock inside of her as the hot water beaded down on them.

“That’s it baby, take that fucking cock. Tell me how bad you want me to fill you up.” He continued, on the brink of yet another intense, mind-blowing orgasm.

Her nails dug into his back as she let out another series of guttural moans. She was so lost in the passion that it took her a few minutes to actually form the words and force them from her lips. "I'm your slut, Jason, fill me with your cum. Oh god don't stop fucking me. fuck me harder." She cried as she writhed between him and the shower wall. Her hips continued to move in time with his as she begged him for more. "I want you to cum in me so bad big brother. Show your little sister how much you love her pussy and cum in it. Oh god, keep fucking me, Jason. I'm so close."

Her head pressed hard against the wall as her head turned slightly fully exposing her neck. Her full round breasts were crushed tightly against his chest as he pounded her well-fucked cunt. It belonged to him now. Of that, she had no doubts. Her muscles clenched around him as the head of his cock burrowed deep inside her triggering her orgasm. Her body shuddered hard as she drew in ragged breathes. Her nails nearly broke skin as she raked them up and down his back. She could feel his massive cock throbbing inside of her, ready to erupt and fill her with his seed. "Cum in me Jason. Give me every last drop. Cum in your slut". She cried as she felt the first warm spurts blast into her.

Jason's cock throbbed as he pounded up into his sister's needy sex, the hot water raining down on them as he felt her pussy clinch when he pushed her to yet another mind-blowing orgasm. "Oh fuck, baby, that's it!" He exclaimed as he pumped his thick seed deep inside of her once again. He held his hips against her as his balls emptied inside of her, his eyes rolling back in intense pleasure.

A few moments later he released her, pulling free as his cock slid from her slit and he began washing the two of them, rubbing body wash over each of them to clean off some of the sweat and cum. "Think we'll actually make it to the bedroom next?" He teased, giving her ass a sharp slap as he rinsed himself off, having never felt as sexually satisfied as he did with her.

Back
Top Bottom