Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

College Bound (King James & Jez)

Jez

Seducer of lost souls
Withdrawn
The deepest recesses of your dirty little mind
It had been a rainy afternoon in April when Colleen got the news that she had been accepted to the college of her choice. Thanks to her impressive GPA and a few extracurricular activities she had managed to land enough in scholarships to cover her tuition and books for all four years. Later that night she got the greatest news of all. Thanks to her big brother Jason, she didn't have to worry about housing. She had always been close to her big brother and now she was going to be staying with him until she graduated. Their parents readily agreed to the idea since now they didn't have to worry about their little girl as much because her protective older brother would be right there if anything did happen, and she could focus on her studies. He had always had a good head on his shoulders and they knew he would keep her from getting into too much trouble. It was perfect.

It did not take her long to adjust to life in a college town. She managed to get a job at the campus bookstore and was loving her classes. It was there that she met Kevin. He was a junior that had transferred there the previous year. Colleen instantly took a liking to him and the two ended up going out on a couple of dates before classes had started. She made it very clear that she wasn't looking for anything too serious and he was fine with that. That night he had picked her up after he got off work at the coffee shop and they were supposed to head out to the party at Sigma Chi frat house. Colleen had just gotten out of the shower when he arrived, answering the door in just a short pink robe. She offered him a soda and told him to get comfy while she finished getting dressed.

It was her first college party and Colleen wanted to look amazing. She had gone out earlier that week and bought a cute little blue paisley print halter top and a pair of distressed denim shorts that showed off her impressive figure. When she stepped out of her bedroom with her sandals in hand Kevin's eyes lit up. The snug-fitting halter top drew his eyes immediately to her perfect chest. As she walked over to sit down next to him on the sofa to put on her shoes he pulled her into his lap. She giggled as he leaned in and pressed his lips to hers. He wasted no time in deepening the kiss, pushing his tongue into her mouth which she eagerly accepted. His hand moved from her waist sliding slowly up her side and then onto her full supple breast. He began to massage it as the two continued to kiss.

As Colleen squirmed on his lap she could feel the bulge in his jeans starting to grow. She knew she would either have to stop before she got him too turned on to function or take care of the little problem she was creating for him. Since it had been a couple of months since Colleen had gotten laid, she decided the latter option was the best. She continued to kiss him passionately, massaging his tongue with hers as she began to grind against him. Kevin moaned into the kiss as his cock continued to grow harder in the tight confines of his pants. His hands slid up to the back of her neck beneath her long hair. She felt the top loosen as his fingers quickly untied the knot at the back. The fabric fell down with ease to reveal her breasts. He broke the kiss as his right hand cupped her full round breast. He kissed the creamy white flesh at the top and left a trail of kisses to her soft pink nipple which was already standing erect.

Colleen let out a soft moan as he took it between his lips, sucking it lightly before gently nipping it with his teeth. She was grinding harder, getting more worked up by the second. He then moved his hand to her thigh. His fingertips traced up along the soft skin of her inner thigh toward the hem of her shorts. Luckily for her, they were just loose enough for him to slip his fingers underneath. He ran his finger over her dampening little slit before working one in. The shorts made it hard to maneuver but he managed to work it in and out a bit, curling it inside her as he teased her nipple. His tongue flickered against it as he continued to suck. Reluctantly she pulled away, forcing him to spit out the tiny pink nub before she grinned at him and slid off his lap. For a moment he looked disappointed, thinking that she was going to put an end to their fun but he quickly realized she was simply sinking to her knees in front of him. It was her turn now to torment him. Her fingers quickly unfastened the button and tugged the zipper down, forcing him to lift up enough to slide his pants down to his ankles.

She looked up at him with a wicked grin as she lowered her head toward his engorged cock. His hand moved to her hair, pushing it back so he could watch her as she began to take the head of his cock into it. He gave a sharp moan as her soft lips closed just below the head and she began to suck. Before long he had his head pressed back against the sofa with his eyes closed, moaning loudly as the beautiful girl between his legs bobbed her head. She was taking all seven inches into her mouth with each stroke, making him squirm and moan louder. She knew that it wouldn't be long before she had to have him inside of her so she kept her pace slow to really get him revved up to take her.

Jason Williams was a rather successful businessman whose career had taken off rather quickly after college, landing a job in investment management and earning himself a nice salary as he bought and sold assets for high net worth investors. Now at 27 he owned a small house in the suburbs of Los Angeles with a small pool and a hot tub that he enjoyed quite often.

Being in such a prominent role with his company he made sure to stay in shape, running and lifting each day, giving him a lean, muscular build. He kept his dark brown hair short and neat with his sharp jaw neatly trimmed. His deep blue eyes seemed to pop in contrast to his dark brown hair, a smile almost always highlighting his high cheekbones.

Recently Jason’s younger sister Colleen had moved in with him, taking up the spare bedroom as her own since she was going to college nearby, the same college he had graduated from five years prior. His time there had been marked with crazy parties at the Zeta Beta Tau house, academic success with the business school, and countless encounters that had left him with the nickname “the horse.”

It was a Friday evening, normally Jason would be out at the bars finding someone to take home with him for an evening of fun, but being that he hadn’t spent much time with his sister since she moved in he figured it might be fun to hang out with her. He pulled into the garage almost silently, his house being upgraded with an almost silent garage door.

When he stepped inside he was left dumbfounded by the sight he saw: there was a young man with his eyes closed and his head rolled back on his couch, on her knees in front of him was Colleen, topless and bobbing her head on the boy’s cock. He had never talked to Colleen about bringing boys home, he had figured she would simply go to their place, or at the very least go up to her room. But no, there she was bobbing her head up and down the boy’s cock on his couch. This was unacceptable.

He watched for a brief moment, mesmerized by her skill, his thick bulge even forming up quite prominently in his slacks. Then an idea popped into his head—he could have a little fun with this guy. “You fucking slut. I let you move in with me and you thank me by fucking cheating on me?” He said as he rushed the scene, running up and decking the guy in his face before he could react. He made good contact with his eye, which would surely become a shiner in the morning.

He had presented the situation as if he were her boyfriend and she was cheating on him. If the boy wanted a fight it was obvious who would win. But if Colleen was going to betray the unspoken code of living with him, he was going to have a little fun with her. “Get the fuck out of here, kid. Before I send you to the fucking hospital. And you...” He said as he turned to Colleen, standing over her as he looked down to see her with saliva on her lips and her perfect tits out and presented to him. “I can’t believe you would fucking cheat on me, let alone in my own fucking house—on my fucking couch! You’re gonna have to do a hell of a lot to make this shit up to me.”

Colleen sat back on her heels staring up at Jason in absolute shock. What the hell was he doing? Her heart was racing and before the words could leave her lips he had punched Kevin straight in the eye. Kevin was struggling to yank his pants up and get out of there as quickly as he could. Jason's threat was all it took for him to forget all about the blowjob and the half-naked girl who had been giving him one. He nearly tripped over his own feet as he sprinted for the door. Anger soon replaced shock as she got to her feet, not thinking about the fact that her top was still hanging there limply with her breasts exposed. She glared at her brother, slapping him hard on the chest as the door slammed loudly.

"What the fuck are you doing? Are you fucking crazy? He's going to tell everyone that I am some cheating slut now." She was so angry she was on the verge of tears as she stared up at her big brother. Nothing he could say or do would change her mind. She was so angry that her first thought was to call her parents and tell them what an asshole he was being, but she certainly could not do that. "Hi mom Jason just slugged the guy I was blowing on his couch while he wasn't home and he told the guy I was HIS girlfriend and he called me a slut." Yeah, that would have gotten her ass in more trouble than she had ever been. Hell her parents would have probably insisted that she come home immediately for acting like that. No, this was between the two of them and she was determined that she was going to get him for it. At the very least she was going to make him apologize and tell Kevin the truth.

She glared at him, shaking her head, waiting for him to say something to make the situation right. He had just ruined her social life because once it got out, none of the boys would want anything to do with her. The kind who would still be interested was certainly not the kind she wanted to be with. Her hands were planted on her hips, still oblivious to her state of partial undress. Her tiny pink nipples still stood erect and fully exposed. "Well, what are you going to do now Jason? Hmmm?"

Jason smirked as the young man scurried to get dressed as he ran out, surely concussed and unable to do anything about his situation other than run. He hadn't been in a fight, or in this case landed a blow on anyone, in a few years. It was refreshing to get the blood flowing as it did. A purely masculine feeling overtaking him as the rush of adrenaline and testosterone hit. It reminded him of his own college days at the Zeta house beefing with other fraternities.

"What the fuck am I doing? What the fuck are you doing?" He asked, spinning the question back at her with a bit of feigned fury in his eyes. What she was doing was having a good time, simply being a young college student. The issue here was that she was living under his roof and he was expecting his dick to be the only one getting sucked behind these walls, or on that couch for the matter. "Look, I don't really think you're a slut or anything, but you definitely owe me an apology." In his mind he was fully in the right. He was letting her live with him rent-free for the foreseeable future and she repaid him by sucking a guy off on his couch? Not cool.

Jason's cock was still throbbing, straining his slacks after the rush of getting a good hit in on someone combined with the fact that his bombshell of a sister was standing there before him topless, her nipples still hardened with desire. Desire that wouldn't be fulfilled by young Kevin. "What am I going to do? What are you going to do? Think about it, you really think he's gonna tell anyone about this? Hell no, he just got a shiner that will last weeks. He'll say it was in a barfight or some shit. He starts spreading shit about you and it'll be way more than his face he'll have to worry about. I'll sick the Zeta on his ass and you won't have to worry another second." He told her as he stood there, arms folded and cock throbbing. "Now, are you going to apologize for making me have to buy a new couch, or am I going to have to sick mom on your pretty little ass?"

Colleen glared at her brother. She shook her head. "I don't owe you shit Jason." She hissed. "You just embarrassed the hell out of me. It isn't like you weren't doing the same shit when you were in high school so don't start on me about it." She remembered him getting caught in a very similar situation senior year with his then girlfriend sucking his dick on the family sofa. Of course, their father didn't go off on him about it. He just him a speech about appropriate places for such things. She was still too mad to focus on the fact that her top was down to even think about it. "We both know you aren't going to buy a new couch just because I was sucking Kevin's dick there" a pensive look crossed her face. "You aren't really going to tell mom, are you?

She took a step back, catching a glimpse of the large bulge in his trousers. Colleen gasped, staring up at him in disbelief. "You're a fucking pervert. How long were you watching us?" She asked indignantly. Her arms moved to cross in front of her chest. It was when she finally felt her arm brush against her hardened nipples that she realized that her tits were out. "Oh my fucking god." She said as her hands hurried to fix her top. She scoffed, staring at him as if he had just killed her treasured pet in front of her. "You were staring at my tits weren't you?"

Admittedly, the thought of it made her tingle. Could her older brother have really been staring at her chest? Had he watched her with Kevin's dick in his mouth for very long before he made his presence known?

“Yeah, except for the fact that it wasn’t your fucking sofa. And I wasn’t even out of high school. And I’m not your parent. I can kick your ass out at any minute if you don’t want to show me some respect.” Jason quipped back, fire in his eyes as he and his sister argued.

As Colleen asked about how long he had been watching her he snickered, smirking as she realized her breasts had been exposed and that he’d been staring right down at them. “Long enough to know I’d give you a better challenge. That guy looked like a little bitch.”

Sure he was arrogant, but Colleen would be able to see by the python snaking down Jason’s leg that he had the cock to backup his boisterous words. “So fucking what if I was? They’re a nice pair of tits. If I see nice tits I’m not gonna look away. Yours or not.”

Colleen hated this side of her brother. He was perpetually a smart ass and she knew it. "What?" She stammered. Did he just say what she thought he did? There was no way that he could actually have been thinking about how she would handle HIS cock in her mouth. Could he? She shook her head, trying to clear the thought out of her mind when she noticed the extremely large bulge in his pants. He made no attempt to hide his massive erection. In fact, it almost seemed like he wanted her to see it. The fact that he had gotten so hard looking at her like that did turn her on.

She stumbled for words as he complimented her breasts. It was strange new territory for her but something inside her head clicked. Maybe his goal was to make her uncomfortable and ashamed of herself for blowing Kevin. Two could play that game, she thought to herself. "Oh, so you were picturing me sucking your dick? Do you often think about sliding that big hard dick of yours in me?" She smirked. "Is that why you're so hard? You're jealous?" She asked, eyeing up his bulge before looking him defiantly in the eyes.

Jason could tell that he had flustered his little sister, leaving her grasping for words as she tried to challenge him back, questioning how often he thought of sliding his dick inside of her before suggesting that he was jealous of poor Kevin. “Jealous, of that guy? Not a chance.”

To prove he wasn’t jealous Jason reached down and unzipped his pants before pulling them and his boxers to his hips, unleashing his thick, uncut nine inch cock to her, a bead of precum starting to ooze from the tip. “See, I’ve got nothing to bea jealous of there. But seeing how you handle a dick. Now that does have me wondering how you’d handle a dick like this.”

Colleen stood there with her mouth hanging open as her brother pulled his meaty cock from his pants. She had never expected him to do anything like that and now that he had, she could not stop staring at it. She had never been with someone who hadn't been circumcised before. She bit her lower lip, as she stared at the drop of liquid that appeared. She actually found herself wondering just how well she would handle it. She shook her head slightly in an attempt to get the thought out of her head. There was no way that he could actually think she was going to do something so taboo.

He had to be bluffing, she told herself. The devilish gleam in her eyes as she looked back up at his face said it all. She was going to make him back down the only way she thought she could. "Oh really?" She said, sinking to her knees in front of him. Her long slender fingers wrapped around the base as she looked up at him, expecting him to pull away from the moment that she started. Once he did she would have a good laugh about him being all talk and go out to find Kevin once again to tell him what her brother had pulled. Well, not the part where he pulled his cock out in front of her. Colleen started to lean in closer, her warm breath caressing his flesh with her lips less than an inch from it.

Jason smirked as Colleen seemed amazed by his cock, staring at it for more than a moment as she bit her lip. It was obvious she was interested, but she was also spiteful and wanted to see if she could embarrass him.

When Colleen dropped to her knees he knew this was a game of chicken that he couldn’t possibly lose. Maybe she would pull back and stop, but he certainly wasn’t. As her fingers wrapped around his cock he felt it throbbing harder, pulsing in her hand as more precum oozed from his cock. “That’s it, give it a taste.” He egged her on as she leaned I. So close he could feel her breath against his cock. He pushed his hips forward to press the tip of his cock against her lips, smearing his precum against her.

Colleen was not about to let her brother win. Instead of pulling away when he forced his hips forward and the head of his cock touched her lips, she held her ground. She let the thin liquid coat her lips as she watched him. Her fingers released their grip on him just enough to slide her hand higher. As she slid it back toward the root of his impressive shaft the foreskin slipped back a little to expose the head of his cock, allowing her to run the tip of her tongue fully over it. She stared up at him, parting her lips just enough to begin feeding his cock into her mouth slowly. Her lips stretched tightly around him as she took more and more of him into her mouth.

It did not seem to bother her that it was her own brother's cock that was sliding into her mouth. She was too focused on making him pull away from her first. It did not register that she was giving him what he had clearly wanted. Her lips moved closer and closer to her fingers as her tongue pressed against the underside of his shaft. She peeled her fingers off him one at a time, holding him in place with just her thumb and forefinger. Her lips pressed firmly against him as the head of his cock found its way to the back of her throat.

Jason’s cock throbbed in arousal and excitement as Colleen didn’t fight his advances. Instead she doubled down as she parted her lips and opened her mouth up to him, slowly welcoming his cock into her mouth inch by inch. Their eyes met as she did this, a look of carnal lust filling his as he reached down and ran a hand through her gorgeous hair.

She showed no sign of backing down as she peeled fingers away as his cock went further into her mouth until finally he could feel his thick head against the back of her throat. She was skilled, very skilled, but he needed to test her more. He pulled his hips back until only the thick head was encased in her warm, wet, tight lips before thrusting the entire length forward and hitting the back of her throat once more. “Fuuuuuck...” He moaned out as he held her head in place with both hands looking down to see her tits bouncing with each movement.

“I never knew you’d be this good of a cocksucker.” He teased as he released her head after a solid thirty seconds, allowing her to move freely once more.

Colleen assumed that when her brother started to withdraw his cock from her mouth that she had bested him. She was wrong. That was when she felt his hands grasping her head. The sudden thrust caused her to gag around him as the head of his cock stabbed at the back of her throat unexpectedly. It was the first time in a very long time that she had felt that feeling. Her hands moved to his thighs as she steadied herself, holding on to him slightly. She quickly recovered, swallowing around him as she concentrated on breathing through her nose. She glared up at him, almost as if she had felt betrayed by the sudden thrusting. She was more angry at herself for not expecting such a thing from him.

Once he released his grip on her head, she began to bob it. She was too far into it to stop now. No one ever accused her of being a tease, and she certainly was not going to give her brother reason to call her one now. With each bob of her head, she took in his entire length, using the tip of her tongue to tease along the underside of it as she stared up at him. The corners of her mouth tried to tug upwards into a smirking smile as she let it slip out of her mouth. "I'm better than just good. Though I have a feeling that you even know what to do with all of this." She said before slipping it back into her mouth as she began blowing her brother once more.

Colleen’s glare told him that she was agitated by his thrusting and yet the way she began to bob her head on his cock showed she had something to prove. God did she look sexy with his monster piece of manmeat stuffing her mouth, her lips stretching widely around as her tits bounced with each movement.

He smirked when she pulled off of his cock to boast about her skills but his eyes went a little wide as she dared to challenge his skills. “Oh so you think I don’t know how to use this dick?” He quipped back before holding her head once more, this time so that his cock hit the back of her throat and stayed there for a solid ten seconds. “Bend that ass over and give me a shot to prove you wrong. I’ll make that pussy sing.”

When Jason released his grip on her head she pulled back slowly until his cock was completely out of her mouth. "Oh really" She replied before rising to her feet. She stood there staring at him as she decided to slide off her dress as well as her panties, standing naked in front of him. Her tiny little slit was already damp from making out with Kevin and grinding against him. The thought of her brother fucking her should have freaked her out but it didn't. Instead, it was only making her more aroused. She smirked at him as she walked over to the sofa and grabbed the arm of it, bending over it as she looked back over her shoulder at him.

A blowjob was one thing. If he regretted it, he could always tell himself that she was the one who started it, that it was her fault. He was the one who initiated this. It was all on him. "Show me what you got then big brother." She taunted. She still wasn't 100 percent certain that he was going to go through with it. Part of her really thought he would draw the line at fucking her and chicken out. She watched in amazement as he moved closer, preparing to give her something she wouldn't soon forget.

It seemed Colleen wasn’t willing to back down from this sexual game of chicken with her brother, keeping Jason smiling as she stood up before stripping her dress and panties off. He looked down to see her sex shimmering with lust and desire, surely from sucking her own brother’s cock.

He licked his lips as she went to the arm of the sofa and bent over against it, looking back at him to challenge him. If she thought he wasn’t going through with this she was crazy. “You asked for it.” He teased as he stepped behind her, gripping her perfect ass in one hand as he guided his cock to her slit with the other. He ran his thick head up and down, tracing her lips and spreading her juices before he slowly pushed forward inside of her.

He groaned out in pleasure as he inched his way inside of her in one movement until he bottomed out inside of her, the base of his cock against her lips and his hips against her ass, his full length throbbing inside of her fit perfectly. “Fuck that’s tight...” He groaned out as he began to thrust, slowly at first but steadily working himself up in speed until the sound of his hips clapping against her ass filled the living room. “Still not impressed?” He asked tauntingly as he gave her perfect ass a hard smack as he fucked his own sister.

Colleen wasn't fully prepared for what happened next. When she felt his hand on her ass, she knew she was wrong. He was going to do it. She felt the tip of his cock trace up and down her wet little slit teasingly before he entered her. She gasped audibly as he very slowly fed his rigid shaft into her. She had seen how big he was but now that he was sliding into her, he felt even larger than he had looked. Soon her pussy was stuffed full of his thick cock. It did not take him long to find a rhythm he liked. Her tits bounced wildly as he thrust into her. Soon she was pushing back into him, trying to force him even deeper inside.

She gave a slight whimper when his hand came crashing down on her firm white cheek, a red handprint quickly forming on her flesh where he struck. "Shut up and fuck me Jason" She demanded. Her moans filled the room as she enjoyed the feel of her brother's cock burrowing into her deepest recesses. She would never admit it but she was glad that he interrupted her little tryst with Kevin. There was no way that his cock would ever fill her up like her brother's meaty rod was. "Don't stop. Oh god don't stop." She cried out as her hips collided with his. She could feel the first tingles of an orgasm slowly building inside of her and she certainly wasn't going to let him deny her that satisfaction.

That gasp was all he needed to hear to know that Colleen was going to enjoy this just as much as he would. But of course the subsequent moaning as she pushed back to meet his thrusts was a beautiful sound too, as was the pure sound of sex that filled the room.

“Fuck, you’re demanding aren’t you?” He teased as he gave her other cheek a hard smack, leavening his handprint on each. As she pleaded him not to stop his thrusts grew even faster and his moaning louder knowing he was already close to getting her to orgasm. “That’s it, don’t fight it.” He urges her as his fingers dig into her hips. “When you cum I’ll cum for you too, baby.”

Colleen let out another yelp as he drew his hand down on her ass again. She felt his pace quickly, pushing her closer and closer to the edge. She was pushing back into his thrusts with all her might, driving his cock as deep as it could go into her warm wet pussy. She could feel that tingle growing stronger, knowing at any moment he would trigger an incredible orgasm. Her full round breasts bounced wildly as his hips collided with hers. Her fingers clutched the couch tightly as she tried to keep herself from being jolted too far forward from the sheer power that he was driving into her with. Finally, she slipped forward. Her legs were pinned against the arm of the couch with him right against her.

She let out the loudest moan yet, still trying to buck back into him. She had nowhere to move. She was trapped. "OH GOD YES. FUCK ME. FUCK ME JASON" she screamed as he forced her across the threshold. Her body shuddered and shivered as her breathing became shallow and erratic. Her muscles spasmed around him, gripping him even tighter than before as his cock was baptized by a fresh wave of her sweet juices which dribbled out of her with each thrust. She could hardly believe that it was her own big brother who had fucked her so hard and deep and had made her climax like this.

Colleen was throwing her hips back against him as if her life depended on it. Jason groaned in unison as his sister moaned uncontrollably as his cock filled her completely and struck places that had never been touched before. With her body pinned up against the arm of the couch there was no where for her to go. Finally, as she screamed in euphoria he felt her juices spraying out onto his cock, coating him as her pussy spammed and constricted uncontrollably against his thick cock, driving him to his own orgasm.

His eyes rolled back slightly and his thrusts slowed as an intense pleasure took over his mind. His thick, hot seed shot into his sister’s womb for nearly half a minute in long, thick ropes. He painted for air as he came back to reality, slowly pulling his massive cock from her, leaving a trail of their juices between his cock and her pussy as more spilled onto the floor beneath them. He moved to take a seat on the sofa, his cock dripping with their cum and still standing tall between his legs. “Get over here and clean me off. You earned a taste after a fuck like that.”

Colleen drew in each ragged breath in time with his final thrusts. The warm flood of his seed into her womb made her tremble. She could hardly believe what had just happened. Her brother had given her such an incredible orgasm that she almost did not think about the fact that it was HER OWN BROTHER. It was something that she would struggle with later that night when she was alone, but at the moment she was too wrapped up in that post-orgasmic high to care. She did not even take a moment to think as she did as her brother bade her and sank to her knees. She immediately held the base of his cock as her mouth went to work. Her lips closed around the head of his cock and she quickly devoured every inch, licking and sucking her way to the base and back up again. She repeated the motion several times to make sure that his cock was thoroughly devoid of the flavor of their essence that mingled there.

When she was satisfied that she had properly cleaned it, she looked up at him with a wicked grin and sat back on her heels. "I guess you weren't too bad at it." She taunted. With that she stood up and turned away from him, heading toward the bathroom to clean up the mess between her thighs. She could feel his seed still leaking out of her well-fucked pussy.

Jason watched as Colleen obediently sank to her knees before instantly taking his cock into her mouth all the way to the base. This young sex goddess seemed to be skilled beyond her years as she drank up every last drop of their combined juices that she could. “Yeah right, I’m the best fuck you’ve ever had.” He said as she made her way toward the bathroom.

Not finished with her, Jason followed behind her, giving her ass a hard slap before pulling her body back against his. His cock throbbed against her ass and his chest pressed to her back as he roughly grabbed one of her breasts. “Where do you think you’re going? We’re only just beginning. We haven’t hit the bedroom, had you ride me, or played with that cute little ass yet. Come on Colleen, the night is young.”

She smirked when he replied to her. Even if he was correct she damn sure was not going to tell him that he was. Before she could even reach the bathroom door he was behind her. She gave a startled little yelp as his hand struck her ass. She had not expected him to want to go again so quickly after he came deep inside her. She was in no position to argue even if she wanted to. If he wanted her, he could have easily taken her with or without her permission. It was not like she would have said no in the first place. He had been correct, and now that she knew he wanted more she was more than ready to give it to him.

His hand mauled her soft round breast as he held her tight against him. She could feel his warm breath on her ear as he spoke. All thoughts of going to the party quickly fled as she replied, "If you think you can handle that much more of me." She grinned, grinding against his turgid cock as it rested against her firm young cheeks. She wondered how many more orgasms he would give her before he was finally spent. She pulled away from him, smirking at him before she turned and went to his bedroom door. She knew one thing for certain. It wasn't going to be her bed she was leaking cum all over.

“I can fuck you all night if you’ve got the energy.” Jason boasted as Colleen ground her perfect ass back against his cock before pulling away and leading him into his bedroom. In there she would find a lavishly decorated modern bedroom set, a California king size bed with Egyptian cotton sheets and a dimmer light to allow a certain mood to be set.

Jason made his way to the bed and laid down on his back, motioning Colleen into bed with him. “After all that I want to see what you can do. Come on up and mount your throne, princess.” He teased, his thick cock standing up straight, throbbing and eager for her caverns again.

Colleen's thighs were already slick with the mixture of their juices that had leaked out of her as she followed her brother to his bed. She had not been in his room before and was rather impressed by it. There was no denying that he had taste. She wasted no time in climbing on the bed and straddling her brother's rigid shaft. "Oh fuck yeah" She hissed as she impaled herself fully on his thick member. She started slowly, staring at her brother's face as she began to bounce up and down on his cock. Her muscles clenched around him as her hips moved to make almost indiscernible little circles each time.

Her full round breasts bobbed up and down as she slammed her hips down to his, riding him harder and faster. She closed her eyes, arching her back slightly as she found just the right angle to really set her off. There were no thoughts of wrong or right, just absolute pleasure as she raised and lowered her hips, taking every last inch of his massive member into her hungry pussy. She looked down at him, smirking slightly as she purred "Admit it. You love how my dripping wet cunt feels wrapped around your cock Jason." Moans peppered the statement as she made sure that his throbbing shaft rubbed all the right spots with each bounce.

Back
Top Bottom