Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hey Bartender (Gemini_Rising and sweetsacharine)

Marcus let out a harsh laugh as he began to pour himself a shot of his own. The club wasn't going to open for about an hour, which gave him enough time to have a drink himself. He grinned, downing the shot quickly before looking towards the door. The night had already fallen, and he could already see the typical line forming as it normally did. He grinned, pouring himself another drink before the scents of the city entered into his nose. All the different smells. Marcus closed his auburn eyes, shaking his head as the thumping of the music filled his ears. Nearly show time. Who knows...he might even open the doors a bit early tonight.

Casey and his friends needed to spend a Friday night out. Most of his friends were involved in Law, Politics, or Business so they were used to going out. But Casey he was softer and gentler than the people he grew up around. They thought that they deserved the finer things in life just because they were born rather than based off of actual hard work. But despite all of their flaws Casey knew that he couldn't turn his back on them. They had been friends for years and had been there for him. Even though they were snobby now they were good deep down. Or perhaps that is what Casey told himself.

Which is how he found himself at a club at 10pm at night. They all wanted to go out and dragged him along. The summer heat was nice as they waited for the door to open. Casey turned to his friend Harper as she pulled him to the side and away from their friends. "Preston asked about you earlier before we left...I know you don't want anything to do with him but he begged me to tell you." She said brushing her hair to the side. "Harper...he's a good friend but that's it.He's just not my type." The bouncer started to let people into the club at that moment. They all showed their idea and made their way inside and headed over to the bar.

Casey was still talking to Harper about Preston trying to tell her they weren't a match. When the boy stopped talking for a moment. The bartender was who taking care of Casey's friends was handsome. Maybe he was beyond handsome. He was the hottest man Casey had ever seen. He looked over at Harper and she raised her eyebrows before grabbing Casey by the wrist. "Harper...No!" He tried to say as she pulled him over. He's probably straight anyway. He thought to himself.the bartender made their way over to them and Casey looked over at Harper before ordering. "Can I get my friend a Vodka Soda and could you make me a Rum and Pineapple please?" He asked as he pulled out his wallet.

"'Course. Shot or a glass?" Marcus questioned, gliding a hand through his hair before grabbing hold of the freshly opened bottle of Smirnoff. A group at this time. Some real cute ones in there too. For a moment, Marcus let his nose flare for a second, taking in the scent of all the new people, letting the information filter into his nose before he poured out a full glass of the Vodka Soda for Casey, sliding it over with a wink before pouring a glass of Rum and Pineapple for Harper. He leaned back against the counter, glancing up at the moonlight through the window of the club before laughing to himself.

"How are you night's going? Well, I hope. It's a wonderful night out there right now. Nice and cool." he continued, his voice a strange mix of smooth and yet still alluringly rough, a growl in the back of the throat kind of noise. He poured himself a drink, a lemonade with some grenadine to calm his own nerves which were alive with a fire in him. He hadn't shifted in a few days, and that was making him anxious.

Casey took his drink and sipped at it. The feeling of the vodka made his insides all warm. Despite how annoying his friends were in the moment it was nice to be out. It was nice to at least have some eye candy for the night. He didn't know anything about this handsome bartender but that didn't mean Casey didn't want to. "My night is going pretty well. For the most part that is." He took another sip of his drink before leaning forward onto the bar. "How about you? I know the night only just started for you though." He said with a laugh as he brushed his hair behind his ear.

Harper who was to the side of him winked at him before walking away. She was sure to be telling their friends what had just happened. Even though there was nothing to report. Yet. "I'm Casey by the way...what's your name?" Casey asked as he tried to raise his voice for the other man would be able to hear him.

Back
Top Bottom