Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Double Feature at the Drive in(closed to Niki-Gale & Jemnai)

"Well then I guess you be moving into the master bedroom we gota new rule no panties"he said as he got back with her as kisses her as his hands go up and cares her breasts as the kiss.

"OH Niki"he moans as his sister take him into her mouth making his cock slowly to expand to it full 12 inches as he watches her take him deep into her mouth. "OOh yes that is baby get it good and wet so I can fuck you with it"he moans

"Slow down Niki dont want to waste my cream on the first load I plan on cumming inside of that pussy of yours"he moans as he looked down at her as she loving worshiped his cock a nubile nymph of ole.

She paused only to talk "But i want you to cum once in my mouth before then, i..i want to know what your cum tastes like David" she then went back to sucking on him harder and faster then when she stopped a moment ago wanting him to cum.

"Alright but no kissing"he said as he starts to thrust his hips as he wanted to slam down her throat with his massive cock.

His massive balls slap against her face as he face fucks her. The windows of the SUV start to fog up as they start their incestious affair."Yeah that it baby get that good and wet"he moans as he felt his siste gag on his massive size

"Well if you keep that up baby"he moans as she was working like tropper to take his load "Let me see those tits of yours sis"he moans

"Those are lovely tits Niki"he moans as he was getting close to unloading."Jerk me off to get my cream out"he moans

"YOU want this so bad baby"he moans as he unloads with out warning her as her face was sprayed with long thick ropes of his sweet and salty white strain of his manly gold over her face and into her mouth.

"Well Niki get out of that dress so that I can get to the pussy of your so I can taste you"He said as he looked into ehr blue eyes

Back
Top Bottom