Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Male Love & Affection for Intersex Characters <3

Bishoujo

★~(◡﹏◡✿)
5315905.png

Hello!
Intersex characters are near and dear to me for personal reasons, and I love writing for them.
I would love to find partners for romantic stories that incorporate said characters. (▰˘◡˘▰)

Some things to consider:
  • I post several paragraphs at a time and would love both quality and quantity in our responses if at all possible. My post availability may vary... I may post five times in a day or I may only be available to post a few times a week. I will always let you know if I'll be unable to post for an extended period of time!
  • While I do love erotic content, I tend to like it more when it is tasteful and well-placed within an actual story. I am not here for smut alone, I'd really like some substance to the story, y'know?
  • I make exception for this recruitment thread in that I am willing to use both real and illustrated character face-claims.
  • I'm currently interested in writing for young people in these stories, ages 16-20. None of my characters are limp dolls, mind, and I do not have a preference as to the age of your character so long as they, too, are 16 or older. Some are prideful, some are more reserved, and others span a whole spectrum of everything in between.
  • I've yet to write for any dominant characters and would like to refrain from it for now, I'm too shy to try failing at it right now. (╥﹏╥)
  • Let me know if you would feel more comfortable writing with me if I sent you a sample post to read over!
- The intersex characters I play will have what is essentially a pronounced cross between male and female genitalia. This organ functions properly and is plenty healthy, but their bodies are naturally infertile. (No pregnancy scares, eh?) They will also accept and respond to any pronouns at all, so feel free to address them however you please.

- The term 'hermaphrodite' does not necessarily bother me, but I don't personally use it. There are distinctions between the two that keep me from relating them. You may, of course, speak freely!

- Romance, drama, blackmail, coercion, forced themes; I'm very open to plot bunnies, so don't be shy <3

Kinks I don't care for:
Scat, Vore, Necrophilia. (Could be a few others but feel free to ask!) >> Here's my F-list page! <<

5315906.png
  • Teen x Teen - Teacher x Student. Young people are known for their curiosity, and so it shouldn't come as a surprise that rumors of an intersex or 'hermaphrodite' student should garner some attention. They are, of course, nothing more than rumors... unless you are the previously mentioned student, and are in no way ashamed. Another student, bolder than the rest, may approach them to ask questions and maybe even proposition them. An intrigued teacher might pull them aside for much the same thing. Or, maybe they've got an admirer, a classmate, who is almost doubly enthralled to find out that their crush is intersex. This would play out well as either a nice rom-com teen/teen experimentation story or as a tasty age gap pairing.

• Superstar x 'Fanboy'. Superstar has presented as a very attractive and very talented young lady for as far back as they can remember. Their fanbase is growing and everything is looking up for them, up until they receive a disturbing email. One of their more pronounced fans turns out to be a past classmate and their only serious ex-boyfriend, who apparently still has a few dozen nude photos at his disposal. Superstar's other fans are not aware of their idol's situation, and said idol would prefer to keep it that way. The only option they have is to play their ex-boyfriend's little games and feed into his fantasies, lest they be outed and their career potentially ruined. This one would be a really nice blackmail story that could evolve into something romantic.

• Prince x Maid. In the kingdom of _______, a bustling slave-trade nation, the nobility are known to play. These eccentricities are sustained on a steady diet of well-bred lovers and 'pets' alike, and so the hired help is never any more or any less than just that; The help. The eldest prince, in particular, boasts an impressive reputation as a king amongst deviants. He overhears some kitchen girls chatting at length about a colleague and about how this person 'isn't male or female', which intrigues him, as the worker in question has always presented as female when serving meals within the palace walls. He decides to have them assigned to his personal detail as a chambermaid instead, and seeing as how chambermaids make considerably more money than the regular cleaning staff, they have no reason to complain about being promoted. It does beg the question of WHY, though, doesn't it? This would be such a fun slow burning romantic comedy, and it could also incorporate some blackmail or coercion.

If you have ideas of your own or would like to include supernatural races of any kind, PM me and we can talk things over <3

Back
Top Bottom