Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F › looking for a partner or two

midi

Dust
Hello! Thank you for clicking on my thread and showing interest in it.
I'm Midi and am looking for all kinds of roleplays and partners.
But first, preferences.

I have been roleplaying for six years already and believe that have quite an experience. I know what I like and what I enjoy writing. My native language isn't English, but I think my spelling and grammar are decent enough.
Oh, my timezone is GMT+3.

; 0 0 1 . FIRST PLOT. THEN CHITCHAT.
If you message me, I don't want to spend rest of the day talking about nothing. I want to start plotting immediately, so when approaching me keep that in mind and don't bore me with question like: “what are you up to”, “do you want to rp” ...

This sounds mean, but I promise I'm a friendly person! I love chatting outside of character and making friends, but prefer to do it after we create and start a roleplay.

; 0 0 2 . WRITING PREFERENCES.
I write in 3rd person and past tense. I proofread all my replies and try to make sure my spelling and grammar are correct. I expect you to do the same.

My replies can vary in length, however, they will never be less than one long paragraph. If I love our roleplay and we hit off, I will probably write more and expect the same from you.

For me, a big NO-NO are one liners. If you will send me one, I will thank you for my time and stop repoyo to you because if honestly, that triggers me. I put my soul in writing and try to do my best and when receive so little in return, I simply get frustrated.

; 0 0 3 . PLOTTING AND CREATING ROLEPLAYS.
I prefer to come up with original plots with my partners, however, I don't mind doing something that has been done before either. I prefer that when sending me a message, you already would have an idea in mind because it would make everything a lot easier.

Also, I don't need to come up with the whole storyline before staring the roleplay, but I prefer to at least come up with an idea and figure out the first few scenes, so would know what to expect and what to do.

; 0 0 4 . NSWF CONTENT.
I'm perfectly fine with including darker themes and doing heavier plots. I actually enjoy them since it means that roleplay won't get boring quickly. However, I rarely start roleplay with erotica scenes and prefer if our roleplay isn't focused solely on that.

SMUT TO PLOT RATIO — 30/70

; 0 0 5 . HOW OFTEN I REPLY.
When I'm online, I rarely ignore replies and usually answer right back. However, sometimes I'm not in the mood to write and it can take a little longer, but I will never leave you without reply longer than a day.

If we choose to write longer replies — three paragraphs and more — my replies will probably be slower, but still consistent. However, if we only write a few paragraphs at the time, I will reply quicker and we will be able to do some back and forth roleplaying once in awhile, if our schedules will match.

; 0 0 6. EROTICA AND KINKS.
I love writing erotica and believe that such scenes have a big impact on characters' relationships and plot. However, I like writing the actual foreplay more: teasing and taunting each other before getting to the actual intercourse. Then I like to get straight to the point and get it done with in a few replies because there's not much to write, especially if the sex is just plain vanilla.

My kinks include various things, I don't mind trying out something my partner enjoys doing. However, you can never go wrong with a little bit of dominance, rough sex, teasing, public scenes and dirty talk.

As for things I WILL NOT DO, here's a messy list:

. furry
. i won't roleplay the actual act of self-harm
. no main characters under 18
. extreme gore
. absolutely no scat, watersports and everything else that belongs in the bathroom

WHAT I'M CRAVING TO DO AT THE MOMENT?
Honestly, I don't have anything specific in mind and just want to start a few long-term roleplays, so if you have any ideas — hit me up!

Back
Top Bottom