Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Captive On The High Seas (Houdini and Niki-Gale)

Houdini

Supernova
As Peter scanned the horizon over the deep blue sea, he longed for the sight of land. He and his crew had been at sea for almost a year, with only an occasional stop on land for supplies. Their year's voyage had been a successful one, their holds filled with gold, jewels, and other treasures pilfered from unsuspecting ships. But now, their water supplies were running dangerously low, and all that treasure would do no one good if they perished from thirst.

As the large vessel cut through the tide, a speck on the horizon grew bigger, and then larger still. It was land. "Land ho!" came the cry from the lookout up top in the bird's nest on the mast. The entire crew rushed on deck, eager to get their legs on solid ground, if only for a couple of hours, and search for fresh water, even though the still distant shoreline looked quite desolate.

Kim was walking along the shore thinking of how safe her life was and how she longed to be on the see with her father upon his fishing boat but no luck, so she walked in the shallow water to let her feet get wet and watched schools of baby fish swimming by.

As the land got closer and closer, Peter spotted not only land and trees, but a girl wading in the water of the shore. She was a beautiful girl, with flowing black hair and a white dress. As the ship got close enough to anchor, he jumped over the deck into the water, and began wading towards the shore. He hadn't seen a woman in months, much less one this pretty. "Come here, girl," he called out as he approached, a couple of his men not far behind now. "I want to talk to you for a moment."

Peter ran as he saw the girl try to escape them. Once she tripped in the shallow water, he quickly overtook her. He grabbed her by her shoulder and stomach, and lifted her up off her knees. He looked around, and fortunately, it seemed like nobody was around to hear her. "Come on," he said soothingly. "We just wanted to see if you can show us to a stream or well with fresh water. We won't hurt you," he said with a smile, knowing that he didn't mean what he said.

Peter laughed loudly. "I guess you don't have any reason to trust us, you'll just have to find out." He could see that her ankle was hurt, and placed his arm around her shoulder to steady her. It felt good to touch the soft feminine skin of her shoulder after being deprived of such nice things for so long. "So what about that water?" he demanded. "Which way?"

Once Peter got the information he needed from her, he suddenly saw no need to play nice any longer. "Go where she said, and fetch us enough water," he called out to several of his crewmen. "As for you," he said with a smile to Kim, "you're coming with us. I would trade any of the treasures we have to have you on our fine ship." He picked her up, one hand under her knees, and one supporting her back, anticipating resistance from her, and walked back towards his ship.

Surprised she hadn't resisted, he put her down in the water once they got back to the ship. "Climb up," he ordered, pointing at the ladder that was flung over the side of the boat, the only way to get back up to the deck. He waited there until she complied to make sure she didn't have any ideas of escape.

She climbed up not knowing what would happen but would do her best to stand it. "Alright" she said softly. Her hair and dress blew in the wind as she climed giving her capturer down below on land a nice view of her white undies.

Peter looked on as she obeyed following her up the ladder, admiring the view up her dress on the way. She had lovely, smooth legs, he noticed. Once they got on deck, he led her through the empty ship to a door, which led down to a holding room. "This is the hold where I'm going to keep you, at least until I know you can behave and not try to escape," he told her. It was a large room, entirely of wood, with a window on the ceiling, letting in light from the deck. He pulled out a large roll of rope. "Hold out your hands. I'm tying you up for now," he ordered her.

She stood looking at him and calmly said "Captain a few things, first i am an orphan where would i run, second i wont disobey ANY order you give me, and third i am a bit hungry may i cook us something small to eat while you wait for your crew to return." she was a bit afraid he may hurt her but she told the truth she had no reason ro run.

He looked at her distrustfully for a moment. "Many girls in your situation would make up a story like that for compassion," he responded. "It doesn't mean I can trust you." He looked back down at his rope. "I'll tell you what, though. I am hungry. I'll give you one chance. But try anything, and I'll have you tied up down here faster than you can imagine." He led her back out of the room, towards the ship's galley. "Here's what we have," he said. "I'll be watching you closely, though." In truth, he did feel a bit sorry for her. She was a pretty girl, and quite pleasant to talk with.

She managed to take some rice and cook it, fry vegies and spices and severed him some hot stir fry saying "Here you are Captin, by the way my name is Kim." she sat and ate all of what she dished herself o show she did nothing to it.

Once she eagerly began eating her food, Peter cautiously dug in as well. It was quite good. "You make a good meal. Perhaps you could be of some use to us here, Kim," he told her. "As you know, I'm the captain. But my name is Peter." He ate the rest of the meal, enjoying each bite. "My crew will be back shortly," he explained. "I'm going to need to put you down the in hold. I have a reputation to keep for my men, after all. But I won't tie you up." He got up and led the way.

She thanked hi for the coment of her cooking and followed him and once back in the hold she said "Well Captain Peter like i said before i will not run and i will not disobey YOUR oders you give me" she went and sat on a stool in the corner and waited for her life to change.

He led her back into the hold, closing the hatch door once she was down, and looked over the deck railing at the sea. It was quite exciting to have a beautiful girl on board, like Kim. He saw some of his men starting to make their way back towards the ship, and welcomed them back, with barrels of fresh water. They got everything in order, and set sail for their next destination. Many of the men asked Peter about the captive. Once night had fallen, he sent one of his men to the hold. "Fetch the captive and bring her here to my cabin," he told the sailor.

"Sit down," he invited her, motioning towards a chair next to his window. "Tell me about yourself, Kim" he continued. "Are you really an orphan? Does a pretty girl like you have a boy you love back on the shores we took you from?"

He poured two glasses of wine from a large flask, pushing one across to her. "Drink up," he said. "Maybe you'll have a better time here that you thought you would," he said with a smile.

She sat and took a drink sighing "Maybe and sir you did not answer the question" she looked at him and asked it again "What can i do for you now sir" her eyes hinted at wanting an order to do something like a captive would be told, no matter how personal or sexual

"Very well then," he insisted. "If you don't want to have the drink, that's your decision." He stood closer to her now. "I have certain.. needs, my captive," he explained. "You must realize that I didn't take you with us just to have you cook for me. Why don't you take that dress off," he said, tugging at one of the strings.

Back
Top Bottom