Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Things That Make You Smile!

Lala

Purveyor of Mandatory Snuggles
Just like it says! What are some things that always make you smile no matter what? Places, persons, things, events, whatever!

I'll start: Seeing dogs trotting down the street with that HUGE grin on their faces, looking over their shoulder at their person every once in a while just to let them know that this is the happiest day of their LIFE (which is every day) and that they are super best friends.

My dog never fails to lift my spirits. Her name is Roo. She earned that name by hopping around in circles whenever she gets excited.

I love and hate that dog at the same time.

Dogs are the only reason we are not all in asylum or mental institutions

I don't even want to live at this point without seeing a beautiful doggo smile ❤️

That ain't true. We are all not in an asylum or mental institution, because the biggest loonies manage those institutions. Or decide who stays and who gets to go home again (like me).

But yeah dogs can be funny and make us smile. Especially puppies.

That ain't true. We are all not in an asylum or mental institution, because the biggest loonies manage those institutions. Or decide who stays and who gets to go home again (like me).

But yeah dogs can be funny and make us smile. Especially puppies.

Ehhh- that was just a way of talking?

Puppies are pure wigglebutt joy! Kittens too. I want to die smothered under a pile of puppies and kittens. Is that a kink?

Kids, someone really loosing themselves to dance, a mother adoring and playing her children, and awesome, real ramen.

Dogs and cats both make me smile. I never owned a dog, but when I go over to a friends house who has a dog I tend to give them more attention than my friend. Plus my two cats would sit by the door when I come home. There are also stray cats that pay me a visit because I feed them a lot and it makes me smile when I see they have something to eat.

My dogs (especially if they are being well behaved). Actually, all dogs and cats makes me smile.

Animals in general typically make me smile, regardless of the species. I also smile when I'm able to complete a difficult task or challenge. Though do to my work, helping others will always be the greatest joy.

Yeah, I just love animals. I especially love watching "pest" animals like pigeons, gulls, squirrels. They are SO funny. I have a mobile business, so between appointments I'm usually hanging out in random parking lots... just watching the PLGs (parking lot gulls) fight over McDonald's scraps and generally yelling at each other. I also generally want to throw some snicky snacks to the pigeons but there's always those "do not feed" signs up all over...

And squirrels...those little stinkers are so smart. They totally know the houses where dogs live so they can sit up on the wires and taunt them!

Animals are a fuckin treasure.

Kids playing makes me smile, and dogs or any pet animals and their unconditional love always makes me happy and smile :)

And food, french fries or anything hot and spicy makes me smile

Seeing a person who's worked hard at something, or for it for a long time, finally accomplishing their goal. The elation and relief and sparkle they get in their face is great!

My dog is a big goof ball. He'll do the things like chase his tail, catch his tail, then spin in circles holding it until he falls over.

Dogs. Easy. Dogs are literally the best thing. Scuffling a dog's head is the closest thing to spirituality I will ever find. It's no coincidence that Dog is an anagram for God. If there was a Church of Dog, I'd be it's Dogdamned Pope.

Buying books on sale. The cheaper it is/the biggest savings(like when something goes down in price 50%) the bigger my euphoric high is.

Cute animals (puppies, pandas, otters, cats, etc), new releases for games or shows, and getting replies from friends :3

My husband and I just bought each other the same gift, it's a his and hers thing, and we didn't know the other did it.

New messages in my inbox, or notifications that one of my threads updated.
Phone notifications that my best friends have messaged me.
DnD night.
Feeling my baby kick.
Eating something yummy.
Discord direct pings.

Just... a lot. I have so much to be joyful about.

Back
Top Bottom