Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cyberpunk 2077

mainman

Supernova
"These gangbangers have a hit on their heads, you have to be extra careful while they are under our custody, they may also have gangs trying to break them out..." A sergeant said to his detail at the hospital. "They have some street level mods on them, but nothing serious, but we can expect the same from their friends."

A group of officers waited as a few punk bikers approached. The cops stared at the bikers who entered the hospital. "This place sticks with the smell of hogs..." One of the punks said as he walked past the cops. They walked to the information counter, "Where are my friends?" One of the ladies with a purple mohawk asked the staff.

"Do you have a name?" The staff at the desk asked.

"Well, they look like us... One of them has a chrome body." The punk said.

"I think they are not in the general wards, so visiting is not allowed." The staff said.

"Is everything ok?" A plump cop approached. "Are you creating any trouble?"

"Why? Are we not allowed in public places?" The lady asked as the other gang members surrounded the cops.

A sergeant at the corner saw the punks surrounding his men and took out his radio but a lady walked over and covered his mouth and choked silently.

The gangs grabbed the plump cop and choked him. The 3 cops beside him drew their guns but they were outnumbered and easily subdued. "Useless...." The lady said as she strangled the plump cop in her arms and he pawed helplessly at her.

A security guard entered the security room and saw 2 dead guards and quickly pulled the alarm. There was no sound and Aria moved behind him and looped a wire around his neck and strangled him. Aria looked at the monitor and saw several armored cops engaging with the gangs. The armored cops were much better at taking the gang members down and even with 20 gang members, 6 armored cops we doing pretty well against them.

Aria put on her nurse uniform and entered the secured ward area, passing by 2 old cops at the gate. She entered the room with 4 gangbangers and they seemed pretty agitated with the cops trying to make sure they do not get free. "I'll give them something to help them relax..." Aria said and signalled one of the fat cops to help her pin the gangbangers down one by one. She injected them and they went limp. Aria pushed one of the fat cops to the gangbanger and he was grappled while she grabbed the other fat cop and shocked him with her hands. Aria smiled as she saw the injected gangbangers flatlined and she injected the gangbanger grabbing the fat cop and grabbed the back of the fat cop's neck and shocked him.

She entered another room and walked towards a balding cop in the room, "only one?" She whispered and kissed the cop and shocked him at the back of his neck. She could feel the tingle on his tongue as he went limp. She quickly walked towards the 2 gangbangers and she injected one of them and as she approached the other one, he seemed to have a chrome body and he screamed for help as she approached. "Shhh..." She said and covered his mouth and injected him as he struggled.

"What is going on here?" A sergeant shouted as he entered the ward and Aria slowed lowered him back on the bed.

"They were starting to get violent..." Aria said and approached the sergeant and as the sergeant spotted the balding cop on the ground, he drew his gun but Aria was already beside him and his throat was punched and he was disarmed. Aria grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him close. She rubbed his balding head and shocked him. Aria took the keys and unlocked the other prisoners in the room. "This is your lucky day... I'm done with my work." She took the photos of the limp gangbangers and left the secured area and smiled at the old cops at the gate and walked away. She entered a toilet and changed and as she walked to the foyer, she saw the armored cops subduing all the gangbangers. She walked to the carpark and saw the 2 other people in the ward that she unlocked hiding behind some pillars avioding the cops who were arriving.

She got into her car and signalled them in. "Need a lift?"

Gem arrived at the basement carpark of the hospital and approached 2 security guards. There seemed to be a silent alarm sounded and the security guards saw Gem approaching. "Ma'am, we have an emergency situation here." A fat guard said. "Please leave here ASAP."

Gem smiled. "This is a hospital, isn't there emergency all the time?"

"We have a security concern now." The fat guard said and Gem punched his throat and chopped the back of his neck and he collapsed. The other guard was shocked and reached for his gun but Gem moved up and covered his mouth and dragged him into the guard post. "Shhhh..." Gem whispered as she squeezed the side of his neck, preventing bloodflow to the brain.

Gem walked to the stairwell, used her x-ray goggles and saw a short balding cop guarding the entrance. As he was distracted by his radio, Gem moved beside him and dragged him into the stairwell. "Let's not waste more time here." Gem said and choked the cop silently under the stairwell. After hiding the cop, Gem returned to the carpark and saw a police van entering and several armored cops rushing into the building.

"This is bad..." Gem said and texted her team and shared the location of the cops on her map.

Gem waited and saw a balding old cop outside the police van while all the other armored cops ran upstairs. "They seemed well prepared." Gem said and sneaked behind the balding cop. The cop was placed in a chokehold and kneed in the back. "Wow, smokegrenade, tazer... Well prepared." Gem said as she rubbed his balding head and sniffed his neck. "Love the old cop smell..." She said and choked the balding cop and he flailed and went limp.

Gem saw Aria exiting into the carpark and nodded. "Ok, let's go." Gem said as she hopped on her bike and left before more security forces arrive.

Loony Loomy had his mission. Get in and kill. Why? No need to know. Everyone is evil. Everyone is fair game. It has been settled.

Leaping from one car to a tall fence to a window and on a pipe, he was able to squeeze through a laundry exhaust. Squirming here and there, his head barely fit through, and he had to wiggle back and forth through different pipes. Eventually he found a route to an exit into an monitored hall, minus a single lady on her phone. Loomer scurried along the ceiling, silently keeping her in his peripheral until her scuttled around the corner into one room and then under some stalls, past some offices until he founds his targets.

3 passed out gang members on their cots. A single needle. Like a Japanese ghost, his feet clung to the ceiling as he swooped down and pierced their necks, sending momentarily dormant nanobots into their bloodstreams. He lifted himself like a flat plane against the ceiling once more and scurried like a bug in reverse, quickly over the nurse still on her phone, and saw her look up towards the ceiling where he had just been, staring for a moment as he scurried away into a pipe before she looked towards him and then back at her phone.

He found another room with 2 dead gangbangers. Beat me to it? He thought to himself before scurried away and back out the building, several cables of strong subtsance holding the hole he lowered himself from like a spider. His feet plopped the ground outside and his head turned 180 degrees before the rest of his body followed and he zoomed off, running as fast as a normal mortal could, or perhaps a bit faster thanks to the nature of his upgrades, allowed precise uscle movement but not designed specifically for speed.

Aria left with 2 prisoners who escaped. She texted some of her friends to meet her at the club and gave the 2 prisoners some of the clothes in her gym bag and dropped them off in an alley near the club. After ditching the car, Aria received the funds in her account as the new reported the deaths of the gangbangers.

"Nice..." Aria said and walked into the club. The club was packed with may augmented humans and GeneCraft Hybrids (half human - half animal). Aria went to her regular table to meet the others in the same trade to share news, deals and missions.

"Hi folks, my schedule is clear again." Aria said. "Any new projects?"

Gem went back to her apartment and changed. It was a simple mission and she did not even break a sweat. Gem listened on the police radio and since it was mostly gangbangers that were killed, there was not even a road block set up. "This is sad." Gem muttered and got on her bike and went to the club.

Gem looked at some of the patrons of the club and saw a few cats and bunny hybrids and smiled. "One day, I'm going to get myself one of those." She met with the Aria and the rest and had some drinks and a large man with scars on his face approached. "Hello ladies." The large man said. "I have a shipment of experimental combat drug... The good kind that is in the hands of the local cops. I want it back, and in return, you can keep and use 10% of it."

"10%?" Gem asked. "Wouldn't it be easier if we keep all if it was so good?"

"I can provide you with some cops to target to get in and out without getting noticed." The large man said. "It will be worth your while. Here are some samples. Be careful, it will make you stronger, faster and tougher, but you will get more violent.:"

"Sounds interesting, always up for free stuff..." Gem said.

"haha look it's the loon"
"Narrow it down?"
"Yeah you could mean any citizen... oh him." A trio construction workers nodded at each other towards the twitchy Loomer, who walked so smoothly until struck by random spasms.
A boy underage to be drinking downing a bottle by himself, and a man snorted some crushed up pills in another corner across the bar.. A pair of cops who purposefully avoided looking at either corner sat in the middle of the bar, having had no shortage of sightings of the Loomer, never really pinning anything on him and not caring to try.

"The vodka," Loomer basically chopped words out of his jaw, and a glass slammed in front of him. He gulped it then shook his head wildly and scratched his face. A tab was started. "Soda soda? ...Soda?" He then glanced at Gem and Aria then the scarred man and then back at a second glass of Vodka, this one accompanied by chaser.

Aria met Gem who seemed to find a new deal with a large man and the job seemed a little too easy for some free stuff. After collecting some samples, Aria saw a few people she recognized and catlady called Kat, but as she approached her, Aria saw some scars on Kat and decided to find some others. "Hey, how many can we bring along, how many man job is this?" Aria asked the large man who showed 4 fingers.

"Ok, sweet, let me get more samples for my other partners to get them along." Aria said and collected the sample combat drug.

Aria saw Loomer taking some shots and went over. "Oh, what the fuck is going on with this muthafucka right here... So elusive!" Aria said. "I've supposedly have some free stuff to offer and perhaps a job which does not pay, but you get more of the experimental stuff..."

Aria looked at Loomer and handed him some sample.

Gem was given some sample drug and she looked at them. It looks like a Red Ruby, shiny and hard. "Really? This thing is an experimental combat drug?" Gem licked it and sniffed it. It had absolutely not smell or taste. "This feels like licking a piece of rock."

"Hey, don't do it now." The large man said. "This thing is potent. It costs a lot of money, don't waste it here."

"How the fuck do I even use this?" Gem asked. "Swallow this rock or plastic? This shit looks like an 8 sided dice."

"It has a hard coated shell, put it in your mouth and you bite it when you need extra speed, strength or what ever boost you need." The large man said. "It lasts for about an hour."

"What if this shit does not work if I need it to?" Gem said. "You said it is experimental right?"

"Well, this is the mild version of what you are getting." The large man said. "If it does not work, then don't take the job."

"Fair..." Gem said and put the little Red Ruby in her mouth and walked over to Aria and Loomer.

"Ready to go out and test this?" Gem asked. "Remember the Nazi bar across the road, I'm going to tip over some bikes and test this shit..."

Aria saw Gem pop the little red rock into her mouth and was shocked. "Are you fucking nuts?" Aria said and saw the large man smile. The man sent some information to the comm sets of the group and walked away. Aria was reading the files and saw Gem walking away. "This is fucked up...." Aria said and took the little red rock as well and looked at Loomer. "I guess we are doing it, u coming?"

Aria quickly rushed out and followed Gem. She could immediately feel a little high and felt like it was a really bad idea to fight while under the influence of a drug, but then recalled that a combat drug was probably still a drug. She tried to analyze things as she looked at the bar across the street and thought about how long the drug would last and what it would enhance, but found herself walking towards the bar and she entered the ally beside the bar.

She saw 4 men in black leather outfits smoking in the alley and they had swastikas on their shoulders. When Aria reacehd them, she smashed two of their heads into the wall behind and they slumped to the ground. Aria felt a rush and before the other 2 men could react, Aria had already punched their throats and as they choked, Aria grabbed their faces and twisted their heads and snap sounds were heard as they slumped to the ground. "Fuck, I'm fast..." Aria said and felt herself walking to the back door and she elbowed a big bald man with tattoos on his head and with a series of punches, the man was dazed and Aria grabbed his head and kneed his nose and the man slumped to the ground with a few broken teeth. The man was already enhanced to be bigger and tougher, but Aria was still quick enough to take him down.

Back
Top Bottom