Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Seeking doms for something dark and specific!

Sana

Planetoid
Hi everyone! I'm currently interested in a dark MxM roleplay involving a corporate type setting.
Edit: now craving a bad teacher x good teacher type of scenario where I play a good teacher who tries to put the bad teacher in place but it backfires? xD But the other plots/information below are open too!

I want to play some type of mean manager/boss or high-ranking employee who gets put in his place by his subordinate/someone lower than him. I want it to contain things like rape/noncon, drugging, blackmail, etc. I also prefer to play physically submissive bottoms only but personality-wise my characters tend to be on the Dom side?

For smut/story ratio, I really like equal amounts of both but maybe more smut? Feel free to check out my f-list!

I prefer to rp in pm but can do email too.

A few borrowed plots:

1. MC is a well-respected manager while YC is newly employed and was unfortunate enough to work under him. MC would always give unreasonable requests for YC to fulfill and enjoyed using him as a stepping stone heighten his popularity, and YC has always put up with it. One night after work, the two coincidentally meet at a bar and YC decides it's the perfect chance for revenge. YC drugs MC's drink and from there, YC offers to take MC home. Once they reach his house, YC takes MC against is will while filming it, and then uses that to blackmail him. On the surface, MC has all the power, but behind the scenes, YC has complete control. Will MC finally submit to yours or will things play out differently?

2. YC was always considered to be extremely intelligent, able to excel at pretty much anything. He feels like no one can match him, at least until he's put under MC's care in a renowned company. MC didn't view YC as anyone special since he himself is an overachiever. The two held a mutual respect for one another, but never cared for one another on a deeper level (or alternatively, they could have never gotten along from the start). But one day, MC starts overworking YC, which YC doesn't take kindly to. Their relationship begins to deteriorate, causing greater tension between them. Wanting to get YC fired any way he could, MC starts giving YC impossible tasks to complete, which is when YC has enough. YC tries to strike up a deal with MC to lessen his work, and MC plays along saying that he'll only agree if YC agrees to entertain him sexually, which YC agrees to, and they agree to meet at a hotel. But instead of meeting there, YC does some digging and was able to find out where MC lives. He shows up at MC's house with a bottle of liquor and claims he wants to get to know MC on a more personal level. Although confused at first, MC agrees to it. Things play out normally until MC exits the room, and during that time, YC drugs MC's drink. He then goes through with the 'entertainment' in his own way once MC becomes incapacitated, while recording the entire thing to use as leverage the next day. Will YC be satisfied with the way things are, or will YC continue aiming for even more? And will the two ever become closer to one another?

3. YC can't stand MC, who heartlessly overworks him and shows no signs of caring for him in the least. One day after work, our characters go home and MC gets stopped by someone who decides to have his way with him. Coincidentally, YC takes a new route and sees MC at that exact moment while passing through. YC happily decides to record the entire thing on camera but then leaves afterwards. The next day, he decides to use the blackmail against MC, where MC will have no choice but to fall to YC's will. What will happen from there? (This plot will require you to double in the beginning!)

4. YC ends up getting fired by MC because he thinks that YC isn't the type who reflects well on the company without giving YC a chance to explain himself, but what MC doesn't know is that crossing YC was a horrible mistake. YC one day returns for revenge and intends to make MC pay fully. (Obviously this will need a lot more plotting but that's the basic premise and I'm super tired right now so I'll just leave it off here!)

5. YC can't stand MC for one reason or another. After having enough of MC's attitude, YC hires someone (or a group) to put MC in his place. (This will probably require more plotting!)

6. Suggest something?

If interested just please let me know and I look forward to working something out with you! Thanks all! :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom