Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chivalry(Ghostxtiger and Mia Tepes)

"You are also my servant." Mia said, clearly amused. The pricness crawled to where Celestia was sitting, and stroked the curve of her neck. "Your life belongs to me, so you will do as I order. I must lie with that boy tonight and satisfy his desires, but even if I must, I will not loose my virginty to him or any other man. You protected my honour, and are beautiful in the extreme. You will take my virginity. Get undressed."

"B-But..." Celestia said then felt her body heat up more from the countess' touch "W-We can't, even if you weren't married. It is forbidden for a woman to lay with another". Celestia wanted nothing more that to be with the countess but her union with the prince and the taboo of two women being together stopped her from doing anything.

Mia began to caress Celestia's cheek, pushing her full breasts into the knight's back. "Our religion says it is forbidden, but what is forbidden is all the more sweet for it." Mia turned Celestia's face towards her, then leant in to kiss her gently, her lips soft and moist. "Make love to me, Celestia."

Celestia let out a sharp breath as Mia touched her cheek. Her body was lit on fire when Mia kissed her and forgot all about what she just said. "Yes, mistress" she said as she turned around and pushed the countess on the bed, blushing as she looked down at the naked woman that she was on top of.

Mia smiled invitingly at the now more assertive knight. The princess toyed with her enormous breasts, toying with her hardening nipples, in an attempt to raise Celestia's arousal to greater heights. "Come, Celestia. Take me."

Celestia began removing her armor and the clothes under them with haste. Mia's actions where indeed arousing her further as she watched the countess play with her breast then joined in after she was finished undressing. She circled her fingertips along Mia's nipples as she leaned down and kissed her.

Moaning into their deep kiss, her wet tongue slipping between Celestia's lips. She placed her hands on the knight's warm hips and began to stroke her sides and her sensitive breasts were attended to.

Celestia parted her lips, accepting Mia's tongue and meeting it with hers as she lightly squeezed her breast. She teased her nipples more as her hand moved down in between her legs.

"Mmmm." Mia groaned as she felt a hand approach the burning wetness between her thighs. One of her own hands reached up and began to cup and rub one of Celestia's breasts, kneading the firm flesh and hard nipple. Their tongues slurped against each other, and Mia parted her legs to recieve her lover.

Celestia broke the kiss "Mistress, y-you have a beautiful body" she said as she moved her hand further down and ran her finger along the countess' lower lips before pushing it in slowly.

Mia's cheeks went pink at the compliment. "You are very kind. Your body is beautiful too. So toned and athletic, yet so feminiMMMMMM." Mia bit her bottom lip as she felt a finger stroke her slit, pleasure making her back arch. Celestia was pentrating her, her finger slipping into the well lubicrated tightness of Mia's virginal hole. "Yesss, please, that's so good."

"Yes mistress" Celestia said as she pushed her finger in deeper " M-Mistress, You can penetrate me. I-If you want." she said, blushing deep red as she moved her finger around inside Mia.

Mia moaned loudly as Celestia's finger started to massage her tight walls. A pleasant heat was spreading through Mia's body and as she whimpered with pleasure, she found Celestia's smooth mound. Mia cupped it in one hand and began to caress the moist slit, but instead of slipping it into the woman's pussy, she instead foudn the little nub of her clitoris and began to circle that with the tip of one finger.

Celestia let out a light moan as she felt the woman's finger along her clit. "O-Oh...that feels good she said as she moved her hips to her finger. The heat spread trough her body as well as she took a second finger and pushed in it as deep as the other one.

Mia cried out at the addition of a second finger, stretching her tight pussy. Mia's chest heaved as she panted with her extreme pleasure. "You're a goddess." Mia managed as she smoothly slipped a finger into Celestia, probing her hole.

"Ooohhhh m-mistress" Celestia moaned out as she felt Mia's finger slide inside her. She began pumping her fingers in and out of Mia as her walls tightened around the countess' finger.

"Celestia!" Mia screamed as the female knight began to work her fingers hard and fast into Mia's pussy, and Mia began to match Celstia's pace, feeling how tight she was around her finger, how she was soft like velvet. "Fuck me, fuck me hard." Mia gasped, her lust and pleasure overwhelming her manners.

"Y-Yes" Celestia yelled as she pumped her fingers faster then moaned out louder as the countess' did the same. She then took a third finger and pushed it in, moving it just as fast as the others.

Mia's body arched off the bed as she was stretched further by Celestia's fingers. "More! Give me more!" she screamed in delight as she rolled her hips to meet her lover's fingers, Mia's gushing juices frothing as Celestia's fingers pumped into her cunt.

"Y-Yes my mistress" Celestia said then let out another lustful moan while pumping her fingers faster. She then pushed in her last finger into Mia's drenched pussy, pushing them all the way up to her thumb which she used to rub her lovers swollen clit.

Mia moaned, long and loud and happily as the intensity of Celestia's ministration reached new heights. So many fingers, so deep inside her, the hard nub of her clit being worked by a firm thumb. She could feel pressure building unbearably within her, tighter and tighter before a sudden rush of release. Mia screamed at the top of her her lungs as her orgasm wracked her body. Her juices began to flood out of her, squirting from her pussy as her muscles unclenched and unclenched on Celestia's hand.

Celestia felt Mia's juices flowing out and onto her hand. She removed her fingers, licking and sucking on them greedily as she savored her lovers taste and wanted more. She moved down in between her legs and ran her tongue along the woman's wet pussy. "You taste so good mistress" she said then dove back into Mia, lapping up and swallowing everything that was coming out of the countess.

Panting heavily and still coming down off her orgasm, Mia was unable to muster up the strength to say anything, though the sight of Celestia dipping her figners into her mouth and sucking off the copious fluids was incredibly arousing and Mia moaned happily. Still feeling extremely senstivive, she screamed a little as Celestia's mouth and went to work on her dripping cunt. "Oh, Celestia!" she cried, squirming on the bed.

(Sorry sweetheart, I have to head off now.)

Celestia giggled as she continued to lick Mia's wet pussy. "Does this please you mistress?" she asked as she licked around her slit before pushing her tongue inside.

(ok, ttyl)

Back
Top Bottom