Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chivalry(Ghostxtiger and Mia Tepes)

Ghostxtiger

Pulsar
The young prince Aegeus stands at the alter, waiting for his soon-to-be wife to walk down the aisle as he fidgets in anticipation. The sound of the organ fills the church as it plays the bride's song, signaling for her to enter.

Countess Mia von Lohengram, first daughter of Count Von Lohengram, stared at herself in the polished silver mirror. She was beautiful, she knew, with her delicate, snow white features and hip length red-gold hair. She adjusted her ample bosomin the clasp of her wedding dress. Her wedding dress. Mia clasped her pretty face in her hands. Her father was marrying her off to further his own ambitions. She was to be wed to the Third Prince Ageus Goldenbaum in mere minutes. She heard organ music start playing, and her father rushed in with all his finery, and bundled Mia into the cathedral.

She stood and stared up the length of the aisle, past hundreds of noble faces, at the fourteen year old boy she was about to marry. She concealed her grief, and walked with all the considerable grace she had.

Aegeus smiled widely, his pants already tightening at the sight of his beautiful and voluptuous bride. His face reddened as he tried to conceal his excitement from the others. He stepped on the stool provided for him since his wife was several inches taller than him and turned to face the minister as his bride stood next to him.

Mia sashayed up the aisle, her broad hips rolling. By design, the wedding dress was designed to show off Mia's breathtaking body. Every one attendant was given an impressive view of the eighteen year old's large, taut, round backside, and the corset amplified her cleavage to impossible levels. Mia knew, withotu having to see, that blood has rushed into her imminent husband's virgin penis as she approached. Mia was not especially tall, though her legs were long and shapely; even so Aegeus was barely at her height with the stool.

Mia glanced over her shoulder with piercing, emerald green eyes, across the assembled knights, lords and ladies. Then she turned back to the bishop and broke into a radiant smile, and the old, man, staring into the canyon of her cleavage, joined her and Aegeus in wedlock.

Aegeus took a deep breath as he tried to calm down. He kept telling himself to be patient. They will consummate the union soon enough. The minister began the ceremony and soon presented the rings to the couple. Aegeus took his wife's soft and delicate hand and placed the ring on her slender finger.

Aegeus' palms were sweaty. Mia would have felt sorry for him if she didn't find him so repulsive. So obviously eager to touch her body, to disgrace her with his hungry little paws. And now she belonged to him. As she slipped the ring onto his finger, the consolation that she was now one of the most powerful women living did not reassure her. She was a Lohengram, a family known for naked ambition and loose, seductive women. She could tell that many here, if not most, felt that she was just another Lohengram slut.

"You may now kiss the bride." the minster intoned, and Mia leaned forward to give the boy his first kiss, his first taste of her flesh. Mia almost bit the little bastard's tongue off.

Aegeus almost dove in as he met his lips with hers then grabbed Mia's hand and pulled her down the aisle as the crowed stood and clapped for the new couple. He rush out to the carriage the would take them to their honeymoon location, completely forgetting about the reception to follow the wedding.

"Your highness, please." Mia sighed, dragging the boy to a halt before someone got hurt. "Where are you rushing off to? We have a reception to attend. And I am frankly very hungry." The boy blinked, then flushed sheepishly. Mia suppressed her sneer. He was only fourteen, but even so, she found his desire for her sickening. Smiling graciously, she released his hand and beckoned for him to follow her; she turned and lead him towards their feast, his eyes glued to her plump, shapely rump.

"Ugh, fine" Aegeus somewhat wined. He of course was hungry for something else but just decided to let his bride do what she wants and she'll just return the favor later. He sat at the table as he watched over the crowd, dancing and enjoying themselves as some of them walked over to the couple and congratulated them on their union.

Celestia sat at the designated table for the knights as she slowly sipped on her stein filled with the best ale the kingdom has to offer. Other that chat amongst her fellow knights she could not take her eyes off of the beautiful redheaded bride. She knows she shouldn't think such lecherous thoughts about any woman. Let alone a married one but she couldn't help it.

Mia accepted the congratulations she recieved graciously, and when her new father-in-law approached smother her cheek in kisses she felt her spirits soar. King Goldenbaum was kind and noble. If he had been much younger, Mia might have consented to laying with him, but she was stuck with his youngest son. Speaking of her husband, he couldn't seem to stop rubbing her thigh, and was clearly frustrated that her soft leg was all he could touch.

Mia cast her eyes across the room, and found herself staring up at a large, strongly built knight. He had the look of a champion, of pure nobility. His name was Freon, and he was the husband of the Second Princess. He bowed low. "My conrgratulations to you, You Highness. A whore of the Lohengram line has never risen so far." she blinked after him, stunned. Her husband snickered and hse simply hated him more.

"Pardon me, Your Highness?" she hissed, but Freon simply turned, the hilt of his sword catching a goblet of wine and launching it into Mia's mountainous breasts. Fine wine stained her dress and ran down her cleavage. Mia flushed bright red as Freon strode away.

"Oh, my love. L-Let me clean you up" Aegeus said as he took a cloth and began patting down his wife, coping a feel in the process. Celestia of course saw the disrespect given to the countess. Enraged she bolted up and rushed over to the Freon, getting right in his face. "You will apologize to the countess this minute" she ordered more that asked as she glared up at the man.

Mia allowed the boy a few moments to fondle her, then shoved him back into his seat, she leaned forward and saw that Freon had been intercepted by a woman with striking silver hair. Mia's heart skipped a beat. She was beautiful. Freon was unimpressed. "You forget your place, Celestia." he sighed, moving to push passed her.

Celestia grabbed Freon's wrist, squeezing it tight. Freon was unaware of her abilities since she never really had a chance to display them. Not only was she very skilled in sword ship and jousting she was most skilled in unarmed combat. She could take out a man twice her size in full armor unarmed. She did not back down as she glared at the knight yet again. "I said apologize" she repeated as she kept her hold on the man's arm.

Freon tried to stare her down, but sighed again. His wife was going be very unhappy with him. He wrenched his wrist away from the female knight and walked over to Mia. "Your Higness, I apologise. It was unbecoming of me."

Mia ignored him. "Who is that? Send her to me."

Celestia walked up to the bride, kneeling down and taking her soft hand in hers "My apologies m'lady but I could not just sit there and let you be disrespected" she said as she bowed her head to her. "You are now married to the prince and now apart of this kingdom and I will defend your honor with my life" she added then lightly kissed her hand.

Mia blinked and flushed pink. Her chest seemed suddenly very warm. "Ah, you have my thanks, Lady Knight." Mia managed, pulling her hand away. The kiss seemed to burn into her hand; it felt wonderful. "Please, rise. Tell me your name."

Celestia rose up as per her lady's request and stood at attention. "I am lady Celestia Marchand. I am truly honored to be able to be in the presence of such a beauty" she said as she bowed to the countess. As she bowed she caught a glimpse of the woman's very ample breast. She flushed red as she averted her gaze from her cleavage.

Though Celestia was discrete and polite, Mia could tell that the female knight was attracted; the young woman had grown skilled at detecting lust in others. Mia smiled softly, taking the noble, beautiful woman's chin in her hand and tilting Celestia's face up. "Lady Celestia, you are both brave and chivalrous. Every Princess needs a personal knight. Will you be mine?"

Celestia's face turned deep red as she looked into the beautiful countess' green eyes. "I-I would be honored" she managed to get out. Aegeus thought nothing of this since it was unheard of in that day for two women to be together. "Well, I think it's time to end this and get to the...honeymoon" he said with a wide grin.

"Your Highness." Mia said, bowing deeply and giving the boy a full view of her cleavage. "Perhaps you could grace me with slightly longer then a moment to prepare? I am soaked with wine. Allow me to change, and I will meet you at the carriage." Mia turned to her new knight. "Lady Celestia, accompany me, please." Mia knew she had chambers within the Goldenbaum Summer Palace, and lead Celestia towards it. When they were secreted within, Mia stretched. "Help me undress, my knight." she ordered offhandedly.

"Y-Yes m-my dear" Aegeus said as a small amount of blood escaped his nose. He then rush off to the carriage and waited for Mia. Celestia followed Mia in to the chambers then blushed yet again at the countess' request. "Y-Yes m'lady" she said as she started removing the woman's clothes.

Mia heaved an enormous sigh as Celestia undid the clasps and strings that held Mia within the wedding dress. She spilled, naked except for a lacy garter and underwear, out of her dress. The new princess stumbled across to her orgy sized bed and collapsed onto it, her mountainous breasts bouncing as she did so. Her nipples were puffy and pink, and she had no concern with allowing Celestia to see them. "Aah, I need a break. Come, Lady Knight, sit by your mistress' side."

Celestia just stood there for a moment as she stared at the woman's body, her own began to feel warm as she blushed yet again. "Y-Yes, mistress" she said as she sat on the edge of the bed, keeping her distance.

Mia turned her head. "I may be a virgin, but I'm definitely not unfamiliar with sex." she said, looking at Celestia's athletic body. "And I know how to recognise when a person desires me. Take off your clothing, and come closer."

"W-What!?!" Celestia said as she quickly stood up. "I-I can't...y-you are married to..the prince" she said as she stared, wide eyes at the woman the turned away from the woman's naked body.

Back
Top Bottom