Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I can't think of a name (Ronyo and Mynnion)

MarcEthence

Planetoid
This is set in a coastal town, ocean to the west, with a forest about half a mile to the east of it. The forest is dense with few paths, the paths are wide and the trees are almost impenetrable. Wood is collected from the trees alongside the path, to make it wider. Wild animals of all kinds live in that forest, half-man, half-beasts reside there, and the more human-like ones reside in the town.

The town accepts everyone as boats sometimes harbour here as they are distant from any other towns or cities, more than 100 miles in every direction. The town as more grander areas in the middle, but closer to the port. Right next to the port is the collection of warehouses and pubs, a large castle like wall splits the port area from the main part of the town.

Surrounding the 'rich' area of town is the slightly poorer section, most of the shops are here and they sell everything, or at least claim to. On the very outskirts are where the poorest live, the streets are almost as thin as the gaps between the trees in the nearby forest, but most take to climbing over roofs.

Right at the centre of the town is the Town Hall and Prison, neither of these are used much as usually the town is well kept and peaceful.

My profile:

Name: Marc Ethence
Race: Essence of Death
Age N/A looks 18
Powers: Shapeshifting, Regeneration, Telekinesis and Pyrokinesis.
Personality: Playful, doesn't seem to take anything seriously, quick to change to anger and destroy things
Weapons: Large sword strapped to his back, Scythe, twin daggers.
Appearance: Most comfortable form:
cdnquizappscom2.jpg

Human form:
Marc.jpg

History: Marc is a wanderer, the bounty hunter for heaven hell and earth, he answers to no one and does jobs to get money to hone his weapons once in a while. Or lodgings in a select town. If he is stationary, it is usually because he is tracking his prey.

Name: Ronyo
Race: Fox-kind
Powers: Hyper-perception, Blood bending, Feral regeneration
Personality: Quirky, doesn't care what others think, though is quick to defend his morals
Weapons: Dual daggers, poisen darts

Appearance:
Coyote_scout.jpg

Marc trudged along the path leading up to the town, his wings were hidden and would not ever be able to be seen, unless he showed them himself. The horns coming off his cloak where gone too. He leant on his scythe and the hood over his face hid everything. Moving off the path as he heard a carriage coming, he didn't want to be seen much entering this town. He had been walking for no food for a quite a while, he could last for longer than anything else, as food was only needed to make himself appear more human, without it his wings would reappear and the demonic presence that he had would shine out like a set of suns. He sighed and eyed up the carriage with its food. In his present state he wouldn't be able to nick anything with his powers. Up ahead, over the next hill he saw the ridge of the prison and town hall and knew he was close, having purchased a map from a fellow traveller.

Ronyo walked through the market, his hands hovering near his daggers, it would not be the first time thieves had attempted to take things from him. His ears drooping slightly, the noise of the crowd loud in his ears, he usually avoided crowded areas. He looked ahead, a tavern has just opened it's doors, and the sound of men talking wafted through it. Ronyo looked down, he had not eaten in a while, he cupped his coin pouch in his hand, pondering if he had enough to spare.

Marc arrived at the town. He collected his mind to himself and let his calmness flow, under his cloak was pure fire, the heat would not spread as he could control heat and therefore the lack of it, his cloak would feel like touching a rushing river of ice and just under that it would feel like the middle of a volcano. In the midst of this pain was his own coin pouch. The rest was just a deterrent. He approached a stall and bought a piece of bread, he felt a hand on his cloak which pulled back instantly and bolted, the stall tender laughing his head off. "Aye, you taught that boy a lesson", But Marc had gone before he finished. Familiarity is not something he wanted

Ronyo walked into the tavern, it was dimmly lit, with a few lamps on the wall, the walls were made from old wood, which looked like it had seen at least 100 years. Scattered around the room were around ten tables, all of them were occupied. He walked up to the bar and sat down, the bartender walked in front of him behind the bar "Wow, rare ya see a fox-kind in 'ere. What'll ye 'ave?". Ronyo looked at the man "I'll have some beer if you don't mind, nothing special". The bartender took a glass from below the bar and poured beer from the tap into it "'ere ye go" he puts the glass in front of Ronyo. "Thanks" said Ronyo, dropping a few coins on the bar, the bartender took them and went to serve another customer.

Marc's stomach enjoyed the flavour of food and he felt the energy flow within him. His form adjust and he stood upright, growing slightly taller as he did so. His form grew outwards in his usual human muscle, there was no other way that he could fabricate his strength except with a body to match. He sighed and approached a tavern, entering the same one as had Ronyo. He looked around and strode to the bar as his boots clinked, and not quietly either. The talk dimmed as the tall hooded man approach the bar, the sword sheath was clear to see and the scythe was strung across it, not many would wear one such weapon. "And would thee be, sir?" The sarcastic slur of 'sir' was not lost on Marc. "Yours strongest drink if you don't mind." He had done enough research to know that these people made their own brews and that they always made them strong, not many could handle it, and those that did could go blind.

Like everyone else, Ronyo had turned to look at the figure walking into the bar, the clinking of his boots causing his ears to twitch. As the man sat down, he turned his head back to his drink, not wanting to attract attention, he took a gulp of beer, the feeling of is sliding down his throat soothing him. He finished the beer and called for the bartender Another beer, if you don't mind. The bartender served him a drink, still looking at the man who had sat down next to Ronyo.

The strong brew arrived in a small glass, he turned and looked at the bartender. "Now I'm not trying to insult your brew, but the amount I paid to the amount you gave me is hardly proportional." If all was lost, he could just take the money back later. He downed the glass in one go, his hands were gloved and he left no marks on the glass. Even with his head tilted back the light avoided his face and the hood didn't, wouldn't slide back.

Ronyo glanced at the hooded figure, the lack of features disturbing him slightly. He sighed inwards, and drank his drink. Once he had finished it he rested his elbows on the bar and looked at the spirits on the shelves behind the bar, they were arranged in order of price, the ones on the far right being about 50 gold pieces a glass. He glanced again at the stranger, and watched as he drank from the glass, trying vainly to see under his hood.

He finished the third glass and the gold coins clinked against the bar. The tender came up to take them and refill his glass but Marc slapped his hand down upon them. "No yet." He turned slightly towards Ronyo. One hand moving up to slip back the side of his hood. His face started off as a skeleton-like skull but as the light hit it the veins and flesh and skin, eyes and teeth, tongue and lips grew over his face. "Enjoying the view?" Marc chuckled

Ronyo sat, his eyes wide, transfixed by the site, he followed the veins and arteries on the mans face as they were covered by muscles and skin. His mouth dropping slowly as the events unfolded in front of him. "What... Are you?...".

He ignored the question. "Suggest for me a drink, my veins are dry and I have not felt the fire for a while" At last his eyes properly came, the white was normal, but the veins were black and the iris was black, but the pupil was red, not large, not small but a pinprick. Slowly it changed to that of dark brown iris and black pupil, normal size, but the first sight was unmissable. "He's waited for my order" He nodded to the barkeep

Ronyo simply gapped, and after a short period, he slowly turned to the barkeep " Mix that... With that" He pointed to two of the bottles on the far right of the bar shelf.

"Do so, and don't use a small glass." He added more coins to the table, probably the total amount that he had spent had not been seen in itself here. He waited till the bartender was done and then sniffed the drink, swirling it around in the glass and then sipped it slowly, taking each sip as he tasted its flavours. "A good choice. I need someone to guide me around this town, care to be that one?"

Ronyo looked again at the man, relieved that his features had settled. "I guess I could... I haven't been in this town for too long, but I know my way around".

"Good. Now or Later?" The drink didn't seem to have affected him at all, indeed he felt more alive, the fire within him threatening to seep out. Hmmm, maybe the drink affected me more than I thought.

Ronyo looked down at the table, thinking. I dunno... This guy's creepy.. And he avoided my question... But.. If he pays I guess it's ok. He turns to the man "Will you pay?

Marc sighed. Aye, tis all about money "How much do you want? For now I am but poor, but I know will be on the horizon, at least a part"

Ronyo's ears drooped slightly, he too needed money, and had hoped this might of been a good break, "Well I guess about 20 gold pieces should be enough, it's a rather large town.. Depending on where you want to go that is"

"I need to find the best place to drink, sleep, eat, buy gear and then a quick run through of the largest streets, the rest I can do myself." He closed his empty fist and then opened it with 10 gold coins. "Half now, half when you're done."

Back
Top Bottom