Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Attack on Titan

Dreamfox

Meteorite
Hi all, I am making this a separate post from my main thread to expand on it a little more because I am really looking to do this story with someone.

Attack on Titan. Starting at the Battle for Trost District. Our characters will exist alongside the main characters of the anime, and will participate in the same events, as if they were just never given camera time in the show. This is a action-heavy roleplay, obviously, though it can have some smut. It would be slower burn, I should think, more heroics than sappy moments. I am looking for someone who knows the show well, preferably a female.

What I am looking to do is write a story with someone that explores just how hard and terrifying a war with giant man-eating humanoids that seemingly came from the maw of hell would be like. No one is ever safe, and even the best training and skill can mean nothing. Writing things like fighting these monsters while flying through the streets with ODM gear could get really interesting, as well as exploring how this war affects our characters.

I Am seeking a romance to develop, but the story just won't be revolved around smut.

And if you are in need of some motivation to get you in the mood, just check this out.

Back
Top Bottom