Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The goblin master (Sheyalin/Diabloshater)

laughing she ran her fingers over the spot again. Wrapping her hand around the base of Gideon's cock sh held it tightly stopping him from cumming. "by the way slut, what's your name?" she asked pressing down on his button.

Gideon bit his lip, tilting his head upwards as a moan came loose from his lips. "Unh~... G-Gideonnn~..." He said this woozily, eyes fluttering as he felt his cock begin to slowly ooze precum. "Ahnn~, fuuuck~!" He moved his hands down, attempting to loosen the grip on his cock.

"I'm Shelya," the red furred minotuar said roughly moving her fingers in and out of Gideon, each time pressing hard on his prostate. "now tell me, what do you want? she asked innocently. still firmly gripping his cock base.

Gideon took her introduction in, as his hands gripped her hand a little harder. "Unh~ I-I want to cum!" He shouted, cock tensing as precum continued to slowly trickle from his urethra. He gritted his teeth, attempting to put up with the feel of what was happening.

"then how should you ask?" she asked laughing at his struggle. "As a slave, you have to get permission to do something. How. Do. You. Ask?" Shelya add emphizing each word with a hard stab with her fingers. she was enjoying the control she had over Gideon.

Back
Top Bottom