Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dungeon of Love? (A monster girl harem/fantasy adventure roleplay! Not your typical monster girl story.)

Sunset Drifter

Super-Earth
Plot

A small group enter the dungeon to slay the Dungeon Lord. Upon reaching his chambers the party is laid waste, except for a swordsman for hire. He only survives because he's plunged off a platform into the dark abyss of the dungeon, just before the Lord unleashes his final spell. During his youth the Dungeon Lord collected and used seven monster girls to help him claim and create his dungeon. Instead of helping them grow and evolve in power, he tossed them aside for better minions, leaving them in the bowels of his dungeon. They team up with the swordsman to escape the dungeon for their own personal goals.

The original story had more details but that's pretty much it. My character (the swordsman) is trapped in a dungeon and must ascend through the levels to find a way out of the place. This rp would be another where sex isn't the main focus. There could be like monster girl evolution tiers and such as well throughout the roleplay. Each of the girls has their own personal goals and they feel the MC can help them with it.

Sorry I'm not wording a lot of this right, but it would be an adventure harem themed rp mixed with monster girls, love, and whatever else we could think of. :)

A little about this: To me monster girls are a fantasy race. I have read some of the entries of the MGE, and know that it's mostly about sex. This roleplay is a bit of a twist and not focusing on the concept of the MGE rather seeing monster girls as a more intelligent fantasy race. I would figure that over time some of them have evolved and built cities and live normal lives compared to their feral cousins. This roleplay will have it's fan service moments, it will have it romance, but that isn't the focus. I'm going for story over smut. I'm not saying that the MGE is wrong or a bad concept, but this isn't one of those kinds of roleplays.

Last edited:
Yes they would still know each other. He tricked them and drained them of their powers, so in some way they're in a sort of frozen sleep mode. My character will be breaking a magical device that will break the chains of everyone knocking them out of their slumber. They would keep their memories, but the magic pretty much had drained them of most of their powers, forms, and given them to other generals that have replaced them.

I figure they would all have a reason on following the main character. Some of the other denizens in the dungeon wonder if the MC will become the next dungeon lord (which won't happen) xD.

I'll get this started soon.

Back
Top Bottom