Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Omniversal Mad-Scientist seeks souls to power his furnaces!

Abominangel

Deicidal Damnator
This is going to be a lot, premise wise, but I don't feel like putting a lot of words out right now and getting in my own way, so I'll probably edit this later to be more concise while... well here goes the rough draft

______________Character Summary___________________

What am I?! A "scientist" that hijacked a lab and commanded A.I. to enslave other scientists, uploaded info, and turned himself into a living dimension, with essentially divine avatars as I live in omnispace. Okay, barring what I was, I'm now a sapient universe (to keep it simple).
This basically means I'm a dimension that sends small clouds of gas into your world to capture or invite you (so that I can hurt you, but if you want, you can have a good ending).

I want to adore you forever! That means embarrass and hurt you. See below vvv

3 Degrees of AAAAAA: You could
A) not be a simple victim, instead competent and maybe victorious, escaping this realm,
B) be punished and spanked silly as you run naked through the halls, or something along such lines, or
C) well, suffer. A lot.
This all basically means you can be an adventurer who comes up ahead, or someone who simply is punished to varying extents.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Limits: I don't dig most gay shit, like girls using strap-ons on guys or dudes touching dicks. Also some gang rape is gross, penis in semen is not str8. That said, a coven of girls putting a stick up a boy's ass is cute and funny. Girls raping each other any sort of way is fun!

Kinks: I just want to hurt you. Embarrass and physically pain you. If you want to win, I'll allow it. I rather you simply suffer, though.
NONE ARE MANDATORY
-Tentacles
-Spanking
-Gauntlets, where you're spanked or whipped between rows of sadists.
-Parades, where you're forced to walk with your ankles taped to your ankles and your neck is tied to the back of a mule or car.
-Burning you, be it Open Fire, Boiling Water, or Metal Branding!
-Absurd torments, like your body held by your waist in a circle strap on a tall pole that rotates, with mirrors and magnifying glasses on even taller poles to make sure the sun is always beaming on your rear and maybe your tits! Your limbs can be cuffed a certain way that you're always facing down, your ass above and behind you, and you can either look down at the long fall or up at your ass and sky behind you.
-Nightmare realms, like a shadowy mirror dimension with your classmates' doppelgangers all cheering as you're paraded through school halls by your Other Mother spanking you for wetting your panties in corner time!
-Just swim in a river of shit!
-You being carried like cargo, either over the shoulder, or tied on horseback or under a horse's belly. Maybe a barrel.
-Chair torments. You're made to sit on a chair with a fire under it, or maybe it's hollowed under and 2 pedals spank you, someone sits behind you and stomps on a work out machine, it could be your classmates working out, each taking turns stomping on pedals that are angled to spank your buttocks with every step. Maybe they're demonic or maybe they just don't like you.
-Chair torments modified; You're on a chair that's moving through town, maybe on horseback, maybe on a cart, and you're sitting smaller than a toddler, as everyone throws mud and sand at you. Maybe a dildo on a horse saddle...

OK there's so much more to go on but rn, I can't keep dealing with trying to word every fetish.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom