Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The King & The Sorceress (DTH & Ghastygoo)

At this point in her lasting trip to Melia, and her interactions with David, Morrigan simply wanted to focus on befriending the new king. It seemed a faster, more efficient, and smoother way to align their interests and gather information. She didn't want to treat him as an enemy, not unless she had to. Perhaps fond memories of them drinking on the veranda were what he needed to keep his armies from her kingdom. The wine was certainly having its effect on both of them. Especially once they had cracked into the second bottle, the servant quickly retreating out through the door to leave the royals to their private conversation. She was grateful for them knowing not to butt in at crucial periods.

"I am sorry to hear it. I hope you were not terribly close to them. Such things can escalate faster than one can prepare for." She said this in a lower tone, attempting to show some amount of sorrow but not sure how much was appropriate, since he said it had been at a young age. Reaching up and brushing her hair aside from her shoulder, she continued. "Yes, but Lord Edmont is such...such a character. Something about that old man is strangely endearing. I like him." She laughed a little, her emerald eyes meeting his and glinting with the playful light of the moon's reflection.

"You should keep him around. I'm sure his gung-ho attitude spurs the rest of your council along. You might not like the council having such an active hand in how you rule your kingdom, but you would soon learn to enjoy multiple perspectives." She seemed to suggest this, taking another slow sip of the wine as he asked her about a significant other.

"Ha! I wouldn't be so quick to call me lovely if I were you. But I do appreciate the compliment. You are quite handsome yourself." Morrigan smiled, setting down her glass and deciding she had quite had enough. Any more and she might make a fool of herself. The warmth of the alcohol sat in her belly and spread to her extremities, pleasant and relaxing.

"I do not have a husband or a lover, if I may be so frank. Staying holed up in one's study for many hours a day tends to inhibit one's social life." Pausing as if finding this amusing and smiling, the sorceress continued. "It is not so important that the throne be passed among members of the same lineage, from mother or father to son or daughter, but to the one most worthy of it. The council elects the most capable person in the kingdom. It just so happens my mother raised a strong candidate, and I was chosen."

The sorceress gathered herself, holding her staff in hand and turning to David. "You mentioned something of...a special window in your room? That you are able to see the stars through? If it might not be too rude to ask, I would like to see it for myself." She smiled, beginning to walk towards the door and waving her hand dismissively, the door opening of its own accord. "Would you lead on?"

David took in her perspective of Lord Edmont and the rest of the council. They were good points, but David wasn't sure she knew that the council had evolved into more of a figurehead over the decades. However, he would not break that to her, because there always was the chance that the council could prove to possess some benefit. David just had not seen it yet.

He then thanked her for the compliment of calling him handsome, ignoring her self degradation. He had meant what he said. Then she brought up not having a man in her life and how lineage worked in Varemor. It seemed her council actually held true power in that sense, and that things had worked out for her. The conversation then flowed into the ceiling window in his room. He was surprised she had remembered and requested to see it. However, he could not turn down the opportunity.

Smiling, David said "Of course, a clear night like tonight will make it all the more worthwhile."

They re-entered the palace hallway and walked together to the next floor, rounding the body of a tower, until reaching two heavy maple doors. During the walk, David could feel the alcohol in his step. It did not cause him to fumble, but a few more drinks and it may.

Grabbing the brass handle, David pulled to reveal his chamber. It opened up to one large room with an ornate table, large bed, and massive windows that stretched up the walls and curved over almost the entire ceiling. If one were laying on their back in the bed, they would have a very wide view of the night sky. Standing and facing out, they would see the same landscape the two had viewed on the balcony.

He then smiled at her as he saw her head tilt back to see the night sky. David knew that could get uncomfortable, so he grinned "Would the Queen like to lay in my bed for the view? Improprieties be damned."

David led the way and moved to lay down on the massive bed with silk sheets. It felt good to relax back and see the night sky. Although, the candles on his nightstand where causing a reflection overhead. Leaning over, he blew them out, and now the sky was uninterrupted.

Quietly following him through the castle, Morrigan attempted to focus her mind on remembering the layout of the inner pathways she was led through. The information might come in handy later, but for now she was tired, the wine still relaxing her body and intellect equally. Let her mission be damned for at least once night. Entering the room beside the King, she had the forethought to at least close the door behind them as silently as the heavy maple allowed. No doubt someone had seen them walking this way, and it only took one person to spread rumors. She'd have to come up with an excuse to tell her own council once she returned from her trip.

David's bedchamber offered very little to draw the eyes. The materials gathered to make such highly detailed and exquisite pieces of furniture were impressive, but the space was designed rather martially. More intended for use than pleasure or luxury, as fitting of a man who saw more use in action than lounging around. It was a stark contrast to her own set of rooms and her study back in Varemor, where various baubles, papers, vials, spell books, and quills were scattered across several work spaces.

The large windows were what truly drew the sorceress's eye across the room. The glass was crystal clear, and just beyond were the twinkling stars in the night sky. Somehow, from the darker interior of the room, it appeared even more beautiful than it did outside. One had to crane one's neck back to take in the whole view, unless reclined or lying entirely backward. Placing her staff on the nearby table and lying it across the wood, she leaned against it and admired the sky. It was then that David's voice beckoned to her.

Attempting not to blush at the sudden strange but intriguing invitation, Morrigan brushed her hand across her hair, bringing it behind her shoulders as she walked around to the other side of the bed, crossing her arms over her chest. It was all she could do not to laugh at the image of the king lying in bed. It was informal and certainly taboo. Yet there it was again. He was making her feel full of daring energy again. She was thirty, so not far out of her young adult days, but still had a handful of years on him.

"This is ridiculous..but certainly. I'm sure my feet would enjoy having their weight off too. As long as you tell no one of this." She smirked, slipping her boots off by the bedside and climbing onto the plush mattress, the sheets silky smooth to the touch of her hand. She laid down on her back, legs crossed one over another and fully outstretched, arms on her chest. The woman gave David a little more room than necessary, and sighed.

"I'm sure this is a wonderful view to fall asleep to at night. It is very relaxing. Tell me...why did you really invite me to join you...here." She hesitated, her voice having a tinge of humor in it. "I'm sure not all the visiting royals get such a luxurious treatment. Or behind-doors ...visits."

David smiled at her weak protest, soon finding her joining him on the bed. He was not naive to the reason why she chose to give plenty of space between them. Although he did not find it insulting.

Easing his own body comfortably into the mattress, David felt much better as he gazed up at the stars. It was something he saw every night he slept here, so the novelty was gone. However, it was still interesting how the mind could wander staring up at the unknown.

However, his gaze shifted to Morrigan when she spoke again. Listening, he grinned and said "I may have enjoyed more wine than usual, but I recall you asking to see my chambers, Morrigan. However, I certainly did invite you to lay with me."

"You are right. I have not invited other royals to see my chambers. With you I feel as if we are opposite sides of the coins, yet very much the same in other aspects. Seeing that in a contemporary ruler is well... refreshing. And forgive a compliment, but I find you to be very beautiful."

Wine or not, David had fully expected that revelation to cause the queen to up and leave his bed. It did not make the words untrue, but he had grown to ignore the risk in such things. With all the fighting he had done, and survived, he could not be weighed down by the admiration of a woman. He would not let that well up inside of him and remain unknown. So he had said it, and would not take it back, despite the consequences.

Shifting onto her side, Morrigan listened to his words. They seemed softer than usual, lilting and inviting. She couldn't tell if perhaps this was a tone of voice he used to get people to trust him, or his normal inflection when not having to appear in charge. Either way, it was soothing, and her eyes drifted to look directly into his. This was dangerous, as it would give away what she was thinking or feeling with little chance to hide it. Windows to the soul after all. But it also allowed the sorceress the advantage of not appearing submissive to him in such an oddly intimate moment. Supporting her weight on her right side, arms pressing into the bed, she allowed a slight grin to cross her lips.

"I won't fight you on it this time. You do seem to be quite insistent on letting me know how beautiful I am," she stated, lifting her left arm, palm open to the ceiling. Out of her open gesture came gentle swirls of golden light, twinkling with millions of little stars as the magic curled around his form. It was intangible, not feeling of any warmth or coldness, or of substance. It was simply there, existing as something fun for the eye to watch. As the tendrils reached towards his chest, they disappeared before arriving at his head. There was soft laughter, that belonging to the sorceress queen.

While the magic had been catching his eye, she had moved closer, her hand resting gently on his broad shoulder, in the crook where the collarbone spreads into the rest of the torso. She was still on her side, her face inches from his.

"You know... I can show you much more magical things besides spells and conjurations... I have gotten the impression that...you are interested in me? And forgive me, perhaps it is the wine..but I find you quite attractive.." She grinned, emerald eyes shining with a light that could not have been reflected off of any natural sources in the room. Leaning in, her soft lips pressed gently to his, dark hair falling to brush against his chest.

Laying with Morrigan, he saw her hand raise and the little golden stars travel through the air around him, to his chest, and then near his head. He had expected a feeling of warmth or buzzing, but the only sensation was their brightness. He smiled at the trick and once the stars had faded, she was closer to him. Her hand was on his shoulder and their faces were inches apart. It felt very intimate, and he did not adjust or back away. David felt comfortable with the closeness.

Then Morrigan opened up to him. Her words had bridged a gap between them, and her assumption was right. David smiled, and before an answer of affirmation could be made, he felt her lips on his. His hands instinctively moved to hold her sides. The kiss was held gently between them for some time, as the warmth of their closeness spread. David pulled her closer, until her chest was snug against his own.

After a short while, their lips separated and he looked into her eyes. "The attraction is very mutual." He smiled, for some reason feeling the need to say it. Suddenly, he rolled her playfully on top of his chest with his back against the bed. David's hands felt up her waist as he leaned up to kiss her. Morrigan's hair had fallen around his face, almost enclosing the two.

Beneath her, his manhood began to swell in his pants. The wine may have aided it, but there was a very strong attraction he had for her. Her beauty was refined, yet natural and primal, and it made the warring king's desires burn.

He leaned up and kissed her deeper, letting his tongue slip into her mouth as his hands massaged down her sides to feel her perfectly rounded ass cheeks. David moaned into the kiss as he felt his manhood strain against his pants.

It wasn't until the king had pulled her onto his chest that the sorceress realized her own chest pounding with nervousness and excitement. Her limbs were warm with drink and weak from it, and it wasn't difficult for the king to bring her closer as he pleased. Not that she'd fight it. There was a semblance of a doubt behind her mind, something that told her involving herself in this manner with him would only come back to haunt her. But it was intoxicating on its own. His lips found hers once again and she kissed him with a mad passion, one hand moving to the side of his face and brushing her fingers delicately along his jaw.

It wasn't long until she felt his tongue press past her lips, tasting of wine and something a bit muskier. Her own met this, pressing against it wrapping in convoluted patterns as the kiss deepened only to be broken once more. Each fresh kiss, pass of the tongue, moan that he allowed slip loose spurred her further. Raising a hand out to the side of the bed and not daring to skip a beat to match his fervor, Morrigan snapped her fingers once. The sound was clear and resonant between the muffled noises the two were making, and shortly after was met with the snap of the lock on the doors clicking into place. No one would disturb them now, surely.

She continued kissing him, the feeling of his rough but warm lips against hers igniting arousal in her veins and she let it run wild. Their kisses were slow, deep, methodical, but telling only of primal need and attraction. Her hips pressed against his, the layers of clothing between them doing a poor job in hiding exactly how stiff the man beneath her was getting. Pausing the kisses just long enough, she whispered in his ear with a sultry voice, breath hot to his neck.

"Where would you like this to go, David? I'm sure I could...delay heading back to my room for...several hours."

Holding her hips, David continued to kiss Morrigan. His heart was pounding wildly, and his manhood was fully swollen and straining in his pants. There was a deep frustration in him, and a burning desire to mount her.

As his chest rose and fell from breathing, he heard her little trick to lock the doors. It would take a fool to enter the king's room when uninvited, but the precaution never hurt. Then she asked her question, and he smiled. His large hands went to her round ass and greedily squeezed her cheeks.

"Mmm only a few hours? No Morrigan, tonight I don't think I will let you leave this bed. There is so much delegation to handle." He grinned.

In a swift move, he rolled her onto her back and leaned down to kiss and nibble up and down her neck. Taking a brief break, David leaned back to look down at her while his hands removed his shirt. It exposed the young man's muscular chest, defined by toned muscular pecs, strong arms, and a bumpy six pack over his abdomen. Looking closer at the skin would reveal scars fit for a warrior, all healed, but all there to tell a story. There were short raised lines from arrows, longer ones from blades, and a particularly larger one from a spear where his chest met his shoulder.

In little time after removing his shirt, David leaned down to Morrigan and kissed her lips while his hands slid her dress down from her shoulders. The young king loved to fuck with clothes on, but right now he needed to feel their bare skin on each other. He brought her dress down her shoulders, and then breasts. It exposed her perky orbs to him, making his manhood pulsate in his pants. The King was very fond of breasts, and Morrigan's looked perfectly sized for his grip.

Bringing the dress down further, he exposed her stomach. His manhood was painfully tenting his pants as he brought her dress further and further down until it was covering her womanhood by less than an inch of fabric. It delicately concealed her sex.

A deep blush spread across the sorceress's face at the king's comment about how long he expected her to stay the night. She offered no response other than a confident smirk for now, moving with his suggestions and lying on her back. The feeling of his lips pressed to her neck sent shivers down the woman's spine, eliciting a soft sigh as her head tilted further back into the lush pillows. Her neck was certainly a weak spot, and she enjoyed the way it made her nerves pulse. Morrigan consciously had to stop herself from protesting as he pulled away, emerald eyes watching him from below as he pulled his shirt off.

The scars surprised her. While she knew he was prone to injury and enjoying being active, she didn't imagine the king would submit himself to such vigorous activity as to scar in such a way. It wasn't wise for a king to place himself in such a dangerous line of fire. A single one of those weapons could have gone deep enough to put him in the ground instead of leaving behind a permanent mark. In her inebriated state, she wasn't going to comment on this, but she might bring it up later. That is, if the two were on speaking terms after this.

For now, she enjoyed the show, her slender arms reaching up to caress his sides, fingertips ghosting along the skin. He felt just a sturdy as he looked, and the strength of his heartbeat could be felt across his body. She retracted her touch to let him undress her, wearing nothing under her evening gown and cape besides a deep red lace pair of panties. The hugged her curved form tightly, leaving little to the imagination.

"Like what you see...?" She teased, voice sultry and inviting. She lifted her hips gently, pulling her dress off the rest of the way, out of his hands, and discarding it off the side of the bed. Leaning up, she pulled the king in for another deep kiss, guiding his rough hands across her hips. She paused, letting him tug and tease at the hem of her undergarments before bringing them up over her breasts, hands slipping from his to leave them there. Her own began undoing his pants, slipping them down his thighs just enough to tease his erection.

"Tell me what you would like...give me your innermost desires and I will make them reality." She whispered in his ear, one hand caressing the side of his face as the other continued to work on his shaft.

David heard her question and said "My eyes could stare the entire night if my desires weren't on fire." He then watched as she fully removed her dress to expose herself in only a pair of red lacey panties. His hands moved down to remove them. As perfectly as they fit her, he wanted to see her fully naked beneath him. However, that was when her hands brought his to her breasts. He smiled, knowing the distraction was a very welcomed one as his large rough hands massaged her big warm orbs. The king had always loved breasts, and hers fit his hands exceedingly well as he squeezed and toyed with the nipples.

He soon felt her hands undo his pants and slide them down his thighs. The king wore no underwear on this evening, so when the hem was low enough, his erect manhood sprung upward, pointing at Morrigan. Over eight inches of shaft stood proudly at attention. The shaft was thick and veiny, becoming noticeably fatter in the middle instead of being the same width throughout. At the tip was a large mushroomed pink head with clear precum beaded at the very tip. The rim of his head was pronounced, flared due to the king's great excitement. David's testicles hung heavily between his legs, trimmed and swollen with a great deal of pent up semen. The nineteen year old had been neglecting himself and it was showing.

David groaned as her hand teased his shaft, and she asked for his innermost desires. That, mixed with the intimacy of the whisper and caress of his face caused an involuntary moan to leave his lips, and a long spindle of precum to drip off his tip. There was so much the young man wanted, and perhaps not enough time. However, he was a conqueror in his very blood. It was not just his personality or skill, it was in him, and it showed in his desires.

"Mmm I want you. I want you to be mine tonight, for my semen to mark it's territory and to hear your moans as you cum around my cock. Can you give that to me, Morrigan?" He smiled and gave her earlobe a playful nip. His deepest desire was to empty an entire load of his seed into her womb, the ultimate way to mark her as his own. However, he knew as two unwed rulers that was out of the question. That did not mean they could not have their fun in other ways though.

The young man could feel himself falling into the warmth of lust, but wanted to stay on top of it. Leaning back, he worked himself out of his pants to free his mobility, and then he picked Morrigan up and positioned her on all fours. She was wearing only her red panties, but David left them on her. Moving behind her, David's left hand massaged over the panties where her pussy was. Slow, yet deep massages of her lips to warm her and get her juices flowing. After a short while, he pulled the part of her undergarment that covered her womanhood, and moved it to the side to expose her. The king massaged her pussy with his bare fingers, feeling how soft it was. It made his cock drool precum at the thought of how good it would feel to be inside of her. Then, his middle finger slowly slid inside of her, soon accompanied by his ring finger until his palm was flat against her ass and pussy lips. David began massaging and fingering Queen Morrigan, who was on all fours, letting the speed grow over time.

The feeling of the young king's rough fingers slipping across her womanhood gave the sorceress a pleasurable shiver up her spine, allowing her body to lean further against the bed to help support herself. Admittedly it was an embarrassing position to be in with her back end exposed to him, but he certainly didn't seem to be focused on making her sweat. While David obviously had some pent up energy to burn, he was determined to make her feel good and ready first. Something a lot of men certainly didn't take the time to consider. It was far from a loss for Morrigan. Her lips grew wet to the touch, the slick warmth aiding in the ease of which his fingers slid in. Her lips parted in gasp, the sensation of her inner walls being stimulated turning it quickly into a deep, long moan.

Gripping the pillow in her arms and lifting her head to the side just enough to watch him, her emerald eyes locked onto his as she moaned again, obviously enjoying herself and letting it run across her facial expression clear as day. Her legs shivered, the muscles contracting in time with his probing, absolutely soaking his fingers in her juices. She would be content to allow this to go on for hours, but Morrigan knew what she wanted and it was sitting right in front of her.

After several minutes of this, she eventually pulled away enough to dislodge his hand from her, sitting up on her knees. The curve of her back accentuated the strength in her slender, womanly frame, and she lifted a hand, an unseen force gently pushing him down into the bed. It was something he could've fought if he had reacted in time or certainly chose to. As soon as the king was on his back, head to the pillows, she moved herself to straddle his waist, his erection in front of her.

"I'm sorry but I can't resist having a little control of my own. You had your fun." She teased, placing a hand to his chest as she lifted her body. Slowly, she guided the head of his cock to nudge against her still soaking lips, feeling the pulse of his excitement against them. "I'm sure you're going to feel amazing..." Morrigan purred, easing herself down onto his shaft. Within moments, her hips were resting on his, a moan escaping her throat again as he insides stretched to accommodate him, pulsing with the same arousal.

Feeling the energy push him down to the bed, David realized how unaccustomed to magic he was. However, his focus very quickly shifted to Morrigan, who was approaching him while wearing only a pair of panties with the center pulled to the side to expose her. David's manhood was pointing right up at the glass ceiling and throbbing with desire.

He smiled at her mention of control and said "We may be trading some power plays all night hmm?"

Then she positioned himself over him and began to press his pre-cum soaked tip against her pussy. David was surprised she had not removed her panties, instead leaving them pulled over to the side. However, he liked that and looked forward to seeing how messy and soaked the fabric would become. Morrigan quickly slid herself down his cock, not stopping until she was sitting comfortably with his testicles nudged against her ass cheeks. It was a snug fit, and made the young king groan and spurt precum involuntarily into her. He could tell now it would be a mental batte to not empty his seed into her.

Looking up into her eyes, David breathed heavily and brought his large hands to her waist. He held her there as the two felt one another in the most intimate of ways. David then brought his hands around to her ass cheeks, squeezing and spreading them apart. Her form was lovely and made him throb inside of her, before he gave a playful and audible spank of her ass. "Mmm it seems we are the perfect fit."

David leaned up and kissed her, still squeezing her ass cheeks, as he began to pump his hips into her, letting her bounce slightly. He broke the kiss with heavy breathing and said "Mmm you know what I desire. What is it that you desire, Morrigan?" There faces were mere inches apart.

The king's sudden aggressive yet playful slap to her bottom made the queen gasp slightly, biting her lip to hold back any further vocalization. It was difficult to reign herself in; she didn't want to lose face in front of him. However, the sorceress couldn't control the otherwise overwhelming pleasure spreading through her body, and keep it from showing. Her face constantly blushed when she made eye contact with the man that was now firmly seated inside her, his cock throbbing against her tight inner walls. Her nerves shivered at the slightest stimulation, and her body massaged his shaft gently with the spasms of arousal. It was certainly a tight fit, though it was up for debate whether this was due to the size of his manhood or how simply how long it had been since she had taken a lover.

The older woman kissed him in return, her lips soft and sensuous, inviting him in for more. The feeling of his cock invading her depths and hitting just the right spot towards the back of her canal made her gasp and moan against his skin, and the breaking of the kiss gave her a moment to breathe deeply. Her hands were still firmly placed on his shoulders, fingertips scratching the skin to make the smallest of marks.

"I want to feel you unleash all that raw need and passion on me...show me just how strong you are." She teased, giving him a confident look. This sensual making out and trading of power felt amazing, but her body was begging to have it harder, deeper. To never be satisfied, not unless he gave it his all. Power attracted to power, and while he didn't have any fancy magic to enhance their sexual encounter such as she did, he had the physical strength.

David smiled, hearing Morrigan's desire. She wanted what he wanted, although their position would need to change for the man to give her all the energy he possessed. One of his hands squeezed her ass, while the other was high on her back. In a swift motion, David rose slightly and pivoted her down on her back, all with him remaining between her legs and buried in her womanhood.

The sorceress' hair tumbled on the bed as David hovered over her. His hands went to her hips and held there as his hips began moving in and out, letting his manhood explore her further. David moaned and began to pick up the pace, feeling how slippery and wet she was around his cock mixed with the tightness, caused him to only speed up. A deep tension grew stronger between his legs, yet he fought it and did not cease.

Before long, his movements turned into thrusts, making the sorceress' breasts bounce and a slapping noise to fill the chambers. One of his hands left her waist and went to a breast, cupping and squeezing it while his entire manhood filled her. David's testicles dripped with her arousal as they slapped against her ass. In this position, he was able to feel deep within her warmth, and it filled his mind with thoughts of his seed pumping deep into her like this.

Back
Top Bottom