Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Looking for ladies who want smut, ,BBC,cheating and dirty roles...

Blade75

Moon
So this newbie has some ideas, kinks and things...so where to start...

I love interracial stuff, always up for playing BBC, whether single character or multiple.
Love cheating, especially by the female characters. Love possibility of impregnation or actually getting pregnant and its not by my characters..
Blackmail
Being humiliated
Cuckolding
Very premature ejaculation.
The female character being a total slut behind my characters back
Homeless characters. I love the idea of a female character being taken by a really dirty,diseased, old tramp, and also the female being dirty and homeless and falling for a rich guy,or selling herself.
Anything to do with zombies, as long as the female character gets what she is given.
Ttaboo related is also good with me.
Older men and younger females.
Polygamy
Swingers
Threesomes +
Double penetration

So.........just a few things I like

Dont like scat or gore.........

So drop me a PM if any takes your fancy and lets discuss something. Will update and amend this as time goes on, but I needed to get something out there for people to read

Some short story ideas , could be developed long term

Chris was the owner of a testing facility on behalf of the government. The facility was housed in a large Mansion on the outside of the city limits. Surrounded by gardens and no neighbours for miles. The facility was doing various tests to try and build a superhuman race of men. However the last lot of tests they did had various side affects on the subjects. Some men had constant erections, some men could cum by the bucket load, some men had the stamina of a train amongst a few, and they were all black. But... the main side affect is that their cum was addictive, and very very fertile. So if a woman was to be cum in, she would want more and more regardless of how she got it.
Chris lived in the facility with Paula, his wife of three years. They were very happy in what they did and the time they spent together. Until one night she slept walked and ended up in a room....all night......until she passed out....this was the start of her adventures

It was a Friday night and the newly wedded couple were getting ready to go out to a restaurant, to have a meal with Chris's boss. Chris was after a promotion and to celebrate the signing of their new house and trying for a baby, Paula thought it would be nice for him to join them and kill two birds with one stone. Chris hated him,he thought he was a total dick. The couple were dressed up, he wore a suit, she wore a short dress with little slits up the sides , high heels and with the dress having slits, no underwear.
They all met at the Italian and she was totally in awe of his boss. He was hot, much older and packed a bulge that made Chris's look like a cocktail sausage. She had to have him, that night. And then the next night, and the next and also his son.

If someone just wants to start this in the bedroom as they are getting ready, then feel free to PM me ,it would be nice just to jump in

Chris was the CEO of a large accounting firm. He was rich, good looking, down to earth and a really nice guy. His office was based on the top floor of a brand new glass building on the outskirts of the city. His office had see through glass walls so h was very exposed. But, he liked to see what the other employees were doing. Especially his secretary who was also his new girlfriend. They had been officially dating for 2 months and her desk was outside his door. Chris was planning the annual company party to celebrate the business's success , and he was clothes shopping on his laptop, and he was going to surprise his girl Paula with a new blue dress, heels and matching accessories.
However....what he didn't realise is that while he was busy so was she. She was downstairs with the HR manager talking about what clothes she was going to wear as she was bent over his desk being taken .

Would like to start this in the morning of this particular day

Ryan and Sophie lived in a large house in the newly built estate on the edge of the city limits. It was a modest 3 bed, with swimming pool, large gardens ,en-suites and a completely private garden.

On a Saturday morning a large van parked outside their neighbours house, a removal van. A new family was was moving in , or so Sophie thought. Sophie watched from her top floor window as Ryan was at work as she was curious about the new neighbours. As she watched two men got out of the van and walked to the back and opened the rear sliding door. She instantly go wet and she got all hot and flustered. The men were black, one was older and the other must have been his son. Ryans and Sophies sex life was average, maybe a couple of times a week and she always made Ryan wear a condom as she wasn't on birth control, it disagreed with her body. She never cheated or fantasied about any other men in her life while she was with Ryan, but now that had changed ......

Just an idea , and if someone wants just to dive in and continue from here then feel free

The couples engagement party was going to be on Friday night. They were totally smitten in every single way. They had the perfect house, perfect jobs and perfect sex life. They were heading down to Chris's parents house on the Wednesday to prepare the room in the hotel and stay with his parents until Sunday. When they arrived they were greeted and everyone was excited as it was the first time Paula met his parents and family. Paula realised where Chris got his looks from as his father and brother were very good looking. So good looking that by the time Friday night arrived, Paula had his brother Wednesday night and father , Thursday night and both Friday night outside in the gardens....Sex with Chris was never going to be the same again. IF Paula had sex with him again that is.

Long term cheating plot

Edward was a scientist in a big firm that developed chips. He had made a chip what was able to control people against their will, and they stayed aware of their actions throughout whatever they did. He had also programmed the chip for them not to say anything to anyone about it, or what they did. He controlled them via either voice or keyboard commands, and he could see and hear whatever the test subject did on his screen.

He put an advert in the local press * Wanted, a test subject for a large company. Must be either married or long term partner and under the age of 22. Well rewarded position* and he left contact details.

The rp starts with YC reply.

Blade :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom