Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dino Rangers (1x1 with Usani_Chu)

Kira shivered when she felt his warm hand running over her ass. She then groaned loudly when he spanked her. She pushed back against his hand wanting more.

Tommy was thrilled by her response. She didnt cry out, push away, or demand he stop. Kira was proving to be a perfect little sub.

His right hand came down. This time striking against her left cheek. He than spanked her twice more in rapid succession.

Kira cried out in pleasure when he spanked her again. "Mmmm Tommy!" The stinging sensations soon became tingly and traveled between her legs making her shiver.

Tommy slapped down on her ass again. Thistime after he hit, the ranger brought his hand to his face. He could smell a hint of her arousal. "Having a good time I see," he said turning back around.

Back at the case he brought out a long black corded switch. One test swipe in the air brought forth a long swish sound.

He stepped up behind Kira and gave her a few light taps on each cheek.

Kira moaned loudly in content as she pushed back against his hand when he smacked her ass again. "Mmmmm yes Sir!" she moaned softly.
It wasn't until she heard the swish sound that made her freeze up and her eyes widen. When she felt the slight sting she yelped then bit her lip before finally muttering out nervously, "A-Alpha!" That was a bit much for her.

Tommy quickly ditched the cane and unhooked he cuffs. "Its okay Kira," he said holding her.

"This is why we have a word so they we can stop when we nnee too."

Kira wrapped her arms around his neck when he uncuffed her hands. She snuggled against him and sighed a relaxed sigh when she was in his arms. She nodded, "The cord was a bit much for me, I think my pain tolerance isn't as high as I thought. Weird right?" She chuckled nervously, softly.

Back
Top Bottom