Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Midnight, TX ((w/ Cerberus))

Mordicai looked over Tulip and sighed abit as he looked at the shop. "well, I will have to ask around to see if anyone saw anything but in the meantime I do think you should go and see the doctor. You must of hit your head and probably have a concussion so I'd have that looked into the first moment you get. If you'd like I can close up shop and accompany you to the doctors then see to it that you get home safely." He was a little worried about what happened and why and if they would come back but right now his main concern was his closest friend. He smiled and watched tulip to make sure that if she had a concussion that she didn't pass out from it so he wanted to keep an eye on her. He noticed that she was trying to work with the charm before she pocketed it.

"The charm, 'Lips are you sure its going to be okay or whats going to happen?" He knew she rarely ever took off that charm so to see that it was not on the necklace and pulled off raised abit of concern for him as he knew the charm was very important to her and keeping her form but other then that he didn't know much about it as it was her family and personal and despite knowing her for so long he let her keep her family and personal issues to herself.

---

"Because my sweet pet, If you had come in strong they would of known something was wrong and then their defenses would of gone up and you would of recieved much worse that that collar, perhaps put back in that painting I got you out of or perhaps burned at the stake." Jack watched as she moved to the shower as he paced abit. he would of loved to be there with her and touch her like he did when he first found her but he wasnt able to enter her world yet but given time he would be able to. "Right now you look like a weak and wounded animal...like some sort of puppy, and you can use that to our advantage..That hellhound seems intrigued with you. Play with it, use him and gather as much information and power from him and others around." He kept his eyes upon her while she got into the shower. "so you'll gather what you can and make them think you want to help them..I'll have the court release something into their world..Nothing too devastating to begin with but nothing too easy for them either. We have to gain their trust then once we have gathered everything I'll be able to enter and really cause trouble and we shall be able to release the crawler from his prison."

Jack chuckled to himself before he went back to just being her shadow and always watching her. "remember babe I will always be watching you so do not think you are ever alone. Do what you must to be able to perform this task." With that being said he fell silent to let the beautiful woman take her shower.

Back
Top Bottom