Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

"It's time for your medication Mr. Brown" (Krad + Pheonix)

Liana knew the signs well, which just made her increase her efforts, wanting him to cum in her mouth. Afterall, this treatment was all about making the patient feel good.

He took in a deep breath just before he came, gushing his thick seed into the beauty's mouth. "Ahhh..." He groaned, holding her head with his legs as he emptied.

Being quite use to giving head, Liana was able to swallow it all without a single drop leaving her lips.

"Feeling better?" she asked with a sultry smile as she raised her head after his cum stopped flowing.

He lay there, somewhat speechless, his whole body numb. "Yeah..." he answered, taking deep breaths.

"Good. Now, I would do more, but with your injuries, it could cause internal bleeding." Liana replied, before turning around, so now her ass was right in front of him.

"But you can molest me like a dirty perv all you want." she added with a laugh as she playfully wiggled her firm panty covered ass.

He raised a hand and cupped her rear, putting his fingers between her legs. They moved slowly to her pussy and pressed agaisnt it.

"Oh my, so forward." Liana replied, moaning lightly when he rubbed at her pussy. Right now, her body was his to do with what he want. Again, it was part of their special treatment.

He grinded his fingers against her soft hidden lips, feeling them part beneath her panties. "More so than other paitents?" he asked, his thumb pressing agaisnt her rear.

"Well some. Though, I have had a number that were healthy enough to throw me on the floor, pin me down and just ravage me." Liana replied, laughing lightly, before it turned to a loud moan.

He groaned at the thought and thought for a moment, maybe this was hell instead of heaven. Would he be teased for all eternity like this? He was brought back to his senses when he saw an old man sitting outside, watching the whole activity of this young girl moaning.

((Sorry for lack of replying. School and finals and just generally being busy. Not to mention..........piss awful memory.))

Liana noticed the old geezer watching them, but didn't mind. In fact, she winked at blew him a kiss. A patient was a patient to her, regardless of age or gender.

He pushed her panties aside and stroked a finger through her pussy lips, dipping his finger inside momentarily. His thumb moved between her folds and found her ass hole, pushing agaisnt it too.

Back
Top Bottom