Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any In the Mood for M-Preg— NEW PLOTS! (NSFW image warning)

Winter

Star
Hello! My name is Winter and as you can see from the title, I’m currently in the mood for an M-Preg RP!

For my character, I’d like to play a cuntboy. As for the character I'm playing against, I can do male, futa, female, dog, cat, tentacle monster... Whatever, I'm pretty open. Just don't ask me to dom, I ain't into that.

My preferences of medium are Email > PM on site. I’ll happily do either though!

I have a [F-List], please check it out.

Now, onto my plots! I have a few ones that I’ve written up the summary to, so I’ll do those first...

This one can be either fantasy or modern fantasy, and the summoning is completely unintentional. The guy I have in mind for this is already pretty well-established in his field of choice, quite wealthy, his little empire built on a preternatural ability to identify and sell magical objects... And also magical creatures like fairies and dragons. Somehow, he comes into possession of a locket which he can feel radiates power, but the enchantment is one which he cannot identify.

And, in a slip of logic, he breaks the number one rule of magical items that you don't know about. Namely, that you don't use them until you know what they are.

In a puff of smoke/magic/whatever, the locket opens, and standing before him is... A demon. He/she/it was sealed away eons ago after a reign of terror that almost destroyed the mortal realm, and in this slip of judgment, he has unknowingly released him once more. He is shocked to see the world as it is now, fully recovered and having lost his name and legacy to history, and decides that he will finish what he started millenia ago.

But for that, he needs an army.

Luckily, his summoner-- clueless on how to banish him again-- will be the perfect host to carry his brood.

Ideally, with this one, a lot of the development will come from the tension between the characters. Depending on how he acts, the summoner might want to banish him and as such resist his plans, or he might even side with him. I intend it to be a complicated relationship between the two of them! That's where the fun is.

I have a character in mind for this plot and he’s part-animal, so please be open to that sort of thing!

This idea is quite straightforward. My character is a master thief who has pulled off many high-stakes, high-value heists without a hitch... Except for this time. Because this time, his target just happened to be someone far more rich and powerful than he anticipated— an organized crime leader. And while the thief’s typical victims don’t have the means or resources to track him down, his latest target absolutely does. And when he catches him, he’s going to make an example of him.

I also have some pairings I like the idea of in general:

- Some sort of Red Riding Hood subversion
- King x Assassin
- Omegaverse. Lord yes.
- I had a dream the other night that was about MPREG, and was about a pack of werewolves or whatever just completely obliterating the omega werewolf of the group. Yes please.
- Master x Slave

Those are what I can think of now, but if you have an idea that you're interested in, I'd love to hear it and maybe work something out~

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom