Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summoning up a succubus (Lordhack and tempted_kitsune)

Lordhack

Star
The young man wore a black robe. It seemed appropriate, considering what he was about to do. His hair was long, just short enough not to dangle over his brown eyes, and in the back going down just to his neck. He was by no means well built, but not fat either, a bit on the skinny side. In his hands, he held a black book, bound by a leather belt that he slowly unfastened, and began to flip through.
Kai studied his spell book one last time. He looked around, at his bed, the window, and all the spell components. He had everything he needed. The circle was drawn correctly. He knew the key words. He just needed to look over the spell again.
He'd wanted this all his life. A succubus. He'd read a number of stories. Rather than scare him, they excited him. Made him want to dance with death so to speak. His virginity was another part of it. Very few girls where ever near this tower.
He scoffed at it's warning. "Do not look at the succubus until it is bound, it is also wise to stop your ears, as not to be seduced by its voice. If a man has even the slightest erection, a succubus can use all kinds of magics on him." Not looking, Kai could understand, but the voice? Preposterous. He would just look away from the circle the succubus would appear in. He looked at the words again, the last part of the spell. "Cerno, Kestchu Omata..." he began to chant.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/213124/demon-demon_girl-oni-pointy_ears-tail-wings">http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/213 ... tail-wings</a><!-- m -->

Syuki was powerful and dangerous demon,a lustful being who terrorized the countrysides and stole the virginity of many young men and woman alike.Unfortunately the time came where she had been set upon by a powerful warrior priestess and despite her every effort she had been soundly defeated and sealed back inside of the demonic realm.She was lounging upon a bed of silken sheets in her palace when she felt the gentle tingle and pulling of a summoning.She grinned wickedly as she closed her eyes and allowed herself to be pulled into the human realm once again.

The circle seemed to glow with a soft blue light as the form of a beautiful woman began to take shape before her.Ornate and revealing armor of sapphire blue, silver and gold adorned her lithe and beautiful body.A slender tail swished though the air and wrapped around her leg as her wings spread out behind her.her silky lips were painted in a color identical to her eyes which looked up at the young girl before her though silky locks of blue hair,her long horns spiraling out behind her head.Her long slender pointed ears twitched slightly,her earrings tinkling as she smiled slightly."Who is the lovely master who has summoned me?"She asked in a playful and alluring voice.

Kai felt an icy chill go up his spine. Something was wrong. He didn't know what, but something was terribly wrong. Terribly, terribly wrong. He knew he should stop now, let himself live longer. But he couldn't stop the spell, not now. He had used up too much magic already, stopping now could be catastrophic. And he had waited for this so long... he had to succeed. He had fantasized about summoning a succubus for so long, read so many stories. So many nights up late reading, stories even when he was as young as 14. And of course, there was what he did after he read them... he wasn't about to give up now. And then, he heard her, her words soft, but clear as day. He'd succeeded. His gut reaction was to spin around, look over her body, and immidiatly answer that alluring voice, but he fought that urge down. Though he didn't think simply looking at her would cause him any trouble, the book had warned against it, better to play it safe, and he wasn't about to give a demoness like her his name. Too many stories of the spells one could cast if they had their targets name. "Master..." he repeated slowly, feeling a rush at being called lovely by her. "I think it'd be just if you just refer to me as that, for the time being demoness." he said slowly, thinking of his words carefully before speaking. "Welcome to Earth."

Syuki smiled slightly as she watched the human looked away and her icy blue gaze took the young human in.He was not a bad catch if truth be told.He was a little on the skinny side but she could easily change that after a few weeks with her. Unlike other succubi she preferred to keep her human pets alive for as long as possible after all, if you kill a chicken you might eat a good meal but if you keep the chicken and take care of it you can eat long and well off of its eggs.She could tell that he was being very cautious with was a mild surprise.Most humans that had summoned her before were inexperienced males who merely wished for a good fuck or unexpected maidens,in which case she tempted them and eventually turned them into succubi."It has been such a long time since I last walked upon the earth Master, I thank you.."She said in her soft voice as she smiled."Does my master not wish to look upon his servant?"She asked playfully.She was far from actually being his servant but who knows she might actually consent to it if he was interesting enough.

Kai continued to look away from her, however, his mind was filled with thoughts of her. His imagination ran wild, painting a picture of her body, perfect skin, soft curves, silky hair, framed by a slightly exotic tale and wings... he couldn't imagine her being anything besides perfect, and he found that even just thinking about her caused a heat in his loins. Perhaps it was wise that he didn't look at her, at least not yet. "You're welcome demoness." he started simply, not wanting to anger her right away, and trying to think of some way to test her strength without looking at her. He knew far better than to trust her, or even himself, no matter how much he wanted her. "Your master does wish to look upon you. However, he has no way of knowing if you are his servant, or if you also serve some other master, a master who may do unsavory things to me. Or if you simply serve yourself, and have unorthidox methods of thanking me for bringing you here." he said slowly. "Give me one good reason why I should trust you demon, and then, I would love to gaze upon your body." He was perhaps being too honest, but he wanted to see how she'd react.

Syuki mearly laughed softly,She could tell that even without having seen her yet that she was having an effect on him.She had to concede that He was the most cautious human yet and he seemed to have a healthy respect for her kind."My name is Syuki master.."She said with a giggle,of course she wouldnt give out her true name to the human before her."I serve no other master that I will tell you truthfully nor do I serve you yet.We have yet to make a pact of binding with will tie me to you."She said and licked her lips as she looked down to the summoning circle that surrounded her.She really did have to admire his handy work."I do wish to remain here on the earthly plane though so I will behave if you wish untill we make the pact,though I will only serve one who is worthy of me.."She said softly wondering if he could handle one such as her.There were few humans who could last with her kind and they were treasured.

Kai closed his eyes slowly as he listened to her speak. He knew she was being honest with him now, and he thought it over. As he did, he imagined her soft body on his eye lids, the curves... and he shot them open to focus on what she was saying. "Syuki..." he repeated, sure it wasn't her real name the moment it left his lips. Still, she seemed quite willing to deal, at the very least. It seemed his circle was working, he was worried he might have drawn it poorly or not, but it seemed to have done everything he wanted. "You'll behave... good." he said, feeling like he had to say something while he thought her words over. "So then, if you wish to remain, how do I prove to you that I'm worthy, hmm?" he asked, having a good idea, but wanting to be clear. It would be embaresing to walk into a trap here.

Syuki laughed softly as she crossed her arms."Prove your worthyness?That would be very easy..."She said as she began to strech slightly,her wings spreading wide and showing off her body.She knew that he was not looking but it was in her nature to make such guestures."My kind value a male that can match us when it comes to our passionate appitites."She said with a grin."If you wish to own me you must be able to satasfy my needs master."She said simply."I could use all matter of spells or charms to make you mine but I believe that its so much sweeter when a man gives himself to me willingly."

He swallowed slightly as he listened to her, feeling his cock grow hard as she described the simple process, and his imagination went over it in far greater detail. It was what he'd summoned her for in the first place... what he'd want to do with her once she was his. But could he keep up with a succubus? Sexual, he wasn't anything more than an average guy... perhaps even a bit less. Still, it was the most tempting offer he'd ever been given, and he wanted so badly to take it. Slowly, he turned around, taking in her body for the first time, his eyes seemingly unable to stop slowly looking down it, lingering over her breasts and legs. "I suppose it would be more appealing when the man is foolish enough to walk into your trap on his own, or simply unable to resist." he said, eyes not even near hers as he spoke. "Alright, I could give myself to you, but I want to talk out the details of the pact before we see whether or not I'm up to it."

Back
Top Bottom