Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB SCP - the weirder truth (NSFW images)

I'm looking for someone who is interested in doing an rp that revolves around the scp foundation in someway. I'm open to most kinks, with my limits only being scat, vore, gore in a sexual manner. I often write at least a paragraph or two, but I can write more if you're up for it, all I ask is that you don't reply with one-liners.

SCP - the weirder truth:
Throughout the years, multiple files and documents of anomalous items, creatures, and events have been created, but in truth, most of them are either made up, or heavily edited for the public. The SCP foundation believed that it was better to for people to believe they kept away the most horrific monsters known to man, rather than what they actually kept hidden away from mankind. In the most simplest terms that anyone can understand, the real creatures and items they keep in their facilities are much more lewder than they present themselves. For example, one of the most infamous SCP's, scp-049, is more well known in the foundation as the slut doctor, a plague doctor that currently seeks to cure what it refers to as the "pestilence". One major detail that it you won't find in any of it's so-called "official documents", is that it seeks to cure the pestilence from an affected person by draining their balls of it's cum. Once it provides a cure to the affected, the subject would reach a zombie like state, and would remain that way until they are put down.

Another one of our well known SCP's, scp-682, the unkillable lizard, is actually known as the unsatisfied lizard. Although the creature itself is actually unkillable, the reason why it holds that particular name in the foundation, is because it seeks only one goal, and that is to have an orgasm. Prior to it's capture, 682 was on a rampage, destroying a towns and rubbing itself against any building or phallic shaped object in sight. It was only stopped thanks to an absurd amount of sedatives that would knock an normal elephants 1000 times over. Throughout the years, the scientists involved with the creature have tried to come with ways to give the beast what it desires, however, attempts have either been futile, or led to cratostophic events. The only experiment that was closest to giving 682 what it wants, was a particular experiment that involved scp-999, which will be explained shortly.

SCP-999, known to the public as the tickle monster, is not so different to it's actual counterpart. Lore-wise, 999 is known for it's ability to induce a sense of happiness with anyone it comes into contact with, no matter how evil one may be perceived as. In actuality, the real life 999 has a similar ability, but the effects are more euphoric in nature, and throughout multiple tests, subjects have been known to reach "the greatest orgasm of their lives". Knowing this, the scientist, with permission from the 05 council, have allowed 682 and 999 to meet each-other face to face. It seemed as thought 682 was finally getting it's wish, but the sexual act it was taking part in, caused a security breach, forcing the experiment to end early by the orders of the 05 council. Despite the set back, the information seemed promising, and hopes to finally get rid of the beast are renewed.

To learn more of the truth behind the SCP foundation, dm me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom