Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ties That Bind (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She gasped and screamed his name as she finally climaxed, juices gushing and dripping heavily from her as her walls squeezed around him tight.

She let go of the leash and moved shakily to take it and the collar off him before kissing him, "Are you ok? I didn't tug too hard, did I?"

She smiled softly and made a soft noise, "I love you, too.."
Indra had a lot of fun abusing the leash, getting a lot of good fucks out of Hein for it. But she decided one night she wanted to have much more fun with him. So she got an aphrodisiac potion and slipped nearly all of it into his wine at dinner.

He made a noise and drank, wondering why Indra hadn't stopped him. He shrugged and decided to enjoy the wine.

He smiled and nodded. "Of course..! The wine is delicious.." He said, still savoring the glass that she had drugged

He kept drinking throughout dinner. The more he drank, the less he noticed her refilling his glass, and the more he noticed a growing ache.

"Y-Yes love, everythin is fine.." He slurred a tiny bit. He cleared his throat. He knew his face was red, but he was still trying to hide his level of intoxication.

His face got more and more red with the more wine she put in front of him, and he was trying to ignore the burning ache. He'd been drunk before, this was different. Did she put something in his drink?

Back
Top Bottom