Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ties That Bind (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She removed her boots and tugged off her trousers, her blouse following and being thrown to the side haphazardly.

He pants and quickly removes the last of his clothing. "H-Haah.. I-Indra I can't.. C-Can't wait..~❤"

She giggled softly and tossed off her panties and corset before she moved to crawl over him, "Me too~" She said before kissing him.

She reached and stroked his cock slowly, loving how it throbbed and how hot it was in her hand. She kissed him deeply, moaning softly as she worked.

She kissed and bit down hos neck as she stroked him faster, all the way to the tip and all the way to the base.

"H-Haah~!! I-Indra~!!" He cried. He was so much louder now. She could very easily drink up every noise he made

She continued to work him with her hand, drinking in his sounds and offering some of her own to help him along.

"N-No d-!" He gasped and shuddered hard, his eyes going half lidded as he cried her name out, firing off a massive load all over her hand and his chest.

She stopped and looked at him in slight surprise, "Oh, I had no idea walking around like that pent you up so much."

She laughed softly and moved to sit over his face, looking disinterested as she waited for him to register what she wanted.

It didn't take long before he moaned lowly and gripped her thighs as he began eating her out, drooling heavily.

She moaned softly and looked down at him, "Good dog, Hein." She said, face flushing gently as she watched him for a moment before she looked away.

He moaned lowly and his eyes remained half lidded as he continued to devour her, his cock already throbbing hard again.

Back
Top Bottom