Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ties That Bind (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He whined louder. "I-It's so t-tight and so wet..~!! I'm l-losing my mind..~!!" He cried, his cock throbbing hard

He whined loudly and cried out again and again. "I-I can't take it, I'm gonna cum..~!!" He cried.

His face twisted and contorted in pleasure as he nearly screamed, suddenly flooding her tight core with his potent, thick seed.

He arched hard and spilled another load into her, smaller, but still a large amount. "H-Haah.. I-Incredible..~"

She smiled softly, leaning to kiss him gently, "I love you, too, Hein..." She muttered, before gently pulling her blankets over them and holding him tight.
Things went on as normal after the wedding, Indra's court still not happy that she married a drone but they could now no longer be vocal about it. Indra had Hein wait on her like he was still beneath her; feed her or use his body to prop her feet up if she was particularly annoyed or upset. She knew he got off on it and thus was why she did it. It was like a little sexy game.

He was always thrilled to wait on her, and he tried his best to hide his delight when she mistreated him.

"Hein," she glanced at him as he stood with a bowl of fruit and other foods beside her, "do you remember how I told you about that special collar and leash?"

"If I recall, they are both ready for me to grab from the leatherworker." She said, red eyes bearing down on him.

Back
Top Bottom