Ties That Bind (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Would that embarrass you~? Make you squirm~?" She asked before gently squeezing his cock, "Make you ache for me~?"

He arched and moaned weakly. "Y-Yes..~!" As soon as she squeezed, his cock leaked juices onto her hand.

He gasped and bit his knuckle as he watched, melting into the sheets. "H-Haah..~ O-Oh, Indra..~~❤"

She worked slowly at first, as if to tease him. Like their first night together gave her everything she needed to know.

He cried out and drooled heavily, covering his face as he watched again, his massive cock throbbing in her mouth.

He gasped loudly and tried to muffle his loud cry but failed, his pleasured cries ringing out loudly. "I-Indra~!!"

She slowly pulled back up and coughed a little, "More practice.." She muttered before sucking him off again.

His face was flushed and his body was writhing in pleasure. "G-Gods, Indra..~! I-It's so good..~!!"

He cried her name out again and again. "F-Fuck, I can't take it..~!! I-I can't take it..~!!" He covered his mouth and managed to muffle a loud cry, feeling his climax crawl closer.

Back
Top Bottom