Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What’s your favorite song?

Uh that's a tough call, it depends on my mood but right now American Pie would probably be my first choice

There are so many to choose from it isn't even funny
but lately i've been listening to broadway musical OST's so i can't just pick one
outside of musicals though i've been listening to That's All by Skitz Kraven or literally any Alec Benjamin song.

My favourite changes over time but right now I'm listening to Beautiful life OST of Globin which I came across few days before.

The Big Sky - Kate Bush ; not into the video but I love Kate's spontaneity. :) Closely followed up by Cloudbusting.

"Grinnin' in your face" By Son House it's a very old, and very simple song, with no music, just the sound of a man clapping and keeping time and singing. it's not so much the presentation of the song but the theme, the idea that, no matter what you can't please everyone, and you should just do your best to ignore the negativity and try to enjoy one's life

7empest by Tool at the moment. I don't really believe in a lifetime favourite for me as I listen to so much music, it's ever changing. But this song is a very long journey that takes it's time to build which is my style.

I thought another Tool fan wouldn't be here already! Nice to see.

My favorite song is Vicarious by Tool. Would advice to give it a listen! The whole album of 10.000 days by Tool for that matter.

I like way too many songs to label any of them my favorites as they all tend to be favorites when I'm listening to them! lol Here are five random favorites that come to mind:
  1. Escape (The Piña Colada Song) by Rupert Holmes
  2. Ballroom Blitz by Sweet
  3. Somebody That I Used To Know by Gotye
  4. Paint it Black - The Rolling Stones
  5. Suicide Note - Johnette Napolitano

I don't know if I have single favorite, but right now I am listening to Daisy by Ashnikko on repeat ^-^

Back
Top Bottom