Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Canon Girls Looking For Ugly Men (BBC/Monsters also a Possibility!)

Viralus

Star
CURRENT MOOD: Fat/Ugly Bastards
Hi there! As the title states, I'm looking to play as a canon girl in a plot where she gets involved with disgusting, ugly guys. (PLAYED NON-CANONICALLY. YES, AESTHETICS AND NAME ONLY). If you're looking for a list of the canons I'm willing to play, my F-List profile has them listed out, along with what types of partner types (with images) I'm willing to go for with them. At the moment, I'm open to discussing which girl my partner is wanting. I'm looking to play as the submissive, though that doesn't mean I won't have the canon doing things on her own accord or simply just laying there and taking dicks.

I am looking for multi-paragraph partners here. Occasionally less is fine, but definitely no one-liners! Particularly looking for someone interested in ruining Mona!

Asagi, Hisato, Kasumi, Mai, Mamako, Minamoto, or Natsuha, are also wanted options, though particularly for BBC.

As for plots, I have a few in mind, depending on which canon you want to play things out with. Ugly guys stuff would have a different outline plot, and same with any monster types. Be aware that these other two types of plays are very much so more of a MOOD thing, so don't expect me to be willing to play them out immediately if that's what you're searching for.

It's basic, but it's a start before we devolve into whatever heavier kinks we decide to play out.

I prefer playing either on F-Chat, Discord or emails, so if you have any of those methods, I'd appreciate that.

Hope to hear from you guys soon!
Ugly Men Kink Cravings:
-Watersports
-Zoophilia
-Smegma
-Blackmail
-Drugs/Drug Addiction
-Rimming (Male Receiving)
-Social Media Ruination
-NTR/Cheating
-Footplay
-Farting

BBC Kink Cravings:
-Drugs/Drug Addiction
-Raceplay
-Blackmail
-Tattoos (Queen of Spades, etc.)
-NTR/Cheating
-Ebonics
-BNWO/White Extinction
-Black Superiority/White Inferiority
-Blacked Clothing/Pan-African Clothing
-Bullying (Of a Son/Boyfriend)

Monster Kink Cravings:
-Watersports
-Smegma
-NTR/Cheating
-Death/Gore (NPCs and side characters, not main characters.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom