Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Looking for partners.

Thaela

the Insane
Withdrawn
Hello, my name is Thalea, and I've been roleplaying for about 6 months now I think. I'm 24 years old living in Europe. My work schedule is a bit weird, so sometimes I don't reply for a couple of days, but I will always come back just need to be a bit patient with me. In an RP I prefer a good mix of smut and story, pure smut gets dull quite fast for me and in a smut scene I tend to be switch, but open to play dominate as submissive. I can RP in third person, but I love playing in first person.

Kinks: My favorite by far are bondage, blindfolds and face sitting. Breath control and orgasm control are pretty far up as well.
Limits: Scat, watersport, fisting.

Parings I like. In most of them I can play both.
Teacher x teacher
Teacher x student
college themed in general.
prison guard x inmate
rich girl x poor girl
good girl x bad girl
dropout with depression, substance abuse x Therapist.
Doctor x nurse
Athlete x athlete
Esport athlete x fan/esport athlete

Not really a fan of fandoms, but fantasy in a world is fine, just no canon characters and staying away from the story. But we can use the world. Maybe before or after the time of the canon characters, or at the same time, but at the other end of the world.

Love building worlds before we start playing and during the play. I can play mutiple side characters to some extend but still learning to become better at that.

If anyting grabs your attention feel free to shout me a PM.
Cordially Thaela.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom