Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hunting for a mate. (Kit and I)

Zalvek

Pulsar
Yoshu panted heavily as he ran through the forest frantically. His white tail wagged back and forth while following him eagerly away from his hunter, who ever it may have been. His slender body panted and heaved while trying to run desperately. Blue eyes fluttered from exhaustion and winced from the growing pain in his chest because of all of the running, and his blond hair was now damp and heavy with sweat. Oh he hated this time of year, when the females began to seek a mate. It was always a painful process and Yoshu simply couldn't stand it! Especially this year, when his mater seemed particularly feisty, and terrified him. As he tried to continue running, his feet tripped over a gnarled root and he slammed down onto the ground, left exposed and week, he found himself no longer able to run any more, his boy exhausted and drained.

Meia watched the male with intrest,her thick bushy tail swaying behind her as she followed easily,Her silvery ears twitched as she heard other footsteps behind him and saw that he was being hunted by another.As she continued to follow she licked her lips eagerly,her body had only just begun to enter her period of heat and she was still rather undercontrol but just the sight of him was stiring the fires of lust within her,her length twitching slightly.As he triped over a root and fell she decided to make her move.She moved so fast it she was almost a silver blur as she scooped him up with powerfull arms and smiled down at him slightly,She disapeared into the brush with him hoping that she would be fast enough to out run whoever was chaising him.

The poor fox boy let out a soft whimper when he saw his hunter coming on closely, her eyes hungry with lust, and her member responding in a similar manner. He tried to stumble away but to know avail as she was only foot steps away, until suddenly in a flash of light he was cradled in the arms of another. Whoever it was, it was now his savior as he desperately clung onto the figure for the sake of not being taken as his hunter's mate.

Meia shivered softly as she caught the lustfull look in the other hunter's eyes,her length reacting to the others longing slightly.She shook her head slightly to clear her thoughts and continued making her way though the brush,careful that their trail couldnt be followed.After a short while a small cave began to come into view and she smiled."I hope you dont mind me bringing you to my home,Its probably better for you to hide there for now..."She said in a soft voice as she looked at him,setting him down lightly before the cave.

When they soon reached the small cave, Yoshu looked around curiously. He had not considered any problems with who his savior was. At least not until he heard her spoke. That was the voice of a female, he was absolutely sure... He had simply fallen from one trap into yet another. The boy was completely silent as his eyes gazed up at her with a bit of fear. It would only be a few more moments until she would have her instincts do the same as his previous hunter...

Meia smiled softly as she looked down to see the look on his face,When she saw it however she frowned slightly."You look like your not happy to see me.."She said,a little hurt.As she looked him over for the first time she noticed how cute he was and a slight blush could be seen.She felt a strange stiring inside of her and shook her head to clear her thoughts.

For a few moments there was awkward silence between the two. He looked down at the cave floor, his tail flickering at the floor softly. "Well um... Thank you for saving me though..." He didn't want to be completely cold to her. But still, if he didn't get away from her he would soon be her mate. It made him shudder a bit when he thought about it. Again he was silent and let out a gentle sigh.

Meia smiled at his thanks and nodded."Im glad that I could have saved you,Its scary to see a female in heat even if your a female yourself."She said and shivered slightly."I...I hope im not like that."She was a young kitsune and unknown to her she was just beginning her first heat.Her body had been feeling strange all day and the longer she looked upon the young male the stranger she felt.She took his hand gently and made her way into the cave."Come on hun I bet your hungry."She said,her tail swaying as she led him in.

Some how, he found it unusual that she responded the way she did. A younger female...? Perhaps that meant she wasn't going to go in heat. He certainly hoped so. It was his misjudgement, but some how he found himself able to take her hand and follow her with relative ease. Softly he nodded his head at her comment. Since the mating started, he never got to eat even once yet.

Miea Smiled as the cave opened up into a wide comfortble chaimber that for all appearances looked like a normal home."I...I hope that this place is comfortable enough.You just sit over here."She said as she led him to the table and sat him down.She moved to a cupbord and began to prepare a light meal for him."My name is Miea by the way whats yours?"She asked curiously,She shivered slightly as the strange feelings grew stronger,her tight,virgin slit growing slightly damp with arousal.She sighed softly."I...I must be coming down with a fever or something."She said softly as she sat the plate down infront of him

The cave was surprisingly well nourished. He took a seat where he pointed and watched her as she began to cook, his eyes on her bushy tail. He wasn't goign to lie, she was very attractive. There was no denying that. Even so, he couldn't be too care especially this time of year. Softly he nodded and looked over at her as she brought over the meal. It smelled wonderful as he hurried to eat. With his mouth full of food he looked up when she let him know his name and replied when his mouth was empty, "Um, my name is Yoshu... Thank you again for saving me." He continued to eat but took note of her comment. A fever...? Hopefully it was just that and nothing more.

Miea smiled and sat down beside him as he ate the food that she had set before him.She was glad that he seemed to be enjoying it and quietly watched.As she watched him it seemed that the strange feelings and warmth grew even more powerful,her length starting to twitch and come to life,she moved a little closer."Y...Yeah It feels like my body is on fire.."She said softly as she looked at him.She smiled as he told her his name."Yoshu? thats not a bad name at all.."She said softly"Why were you so eager to get away from that other female...?"She asked curiously didnt most males enjoy how eager a female became when her heat came around?

Yoshu ate quietly, kind of finding it unusual that she watched him so intently. His eyes couldn't help but wander down to her waist, seeing her length stir... It was unnerving. "Oh... I see... Maybe you have a fever?" He lied to himself by saying that, knowing that it was more than likely false... He looked up from his food to answer her about his comment with a bit of a bite to the lip. "Well... Usually the girls go after the males to have them mate... But For some reason they don't want to do that to me... They want to mate me instead..." It was unusual, as he wondered why females were given that, considering how terrifying for the poor boy it was at times.

Miea giggled at that and smiled,not really noticing that she was slowly inching closer to Yoshu as they talked."I....Im not sure that its a fever..My whole body feels strange.."She said,confusion evident in her voice.As he talked about females wishing to mate with him she blushed."I...I can see why....your such a beautiful male...."She blushed deeply at that,not quite believing that she had said that.Sudenly she moved even closer,her hand moving to his cheek."I...I would let you mate with me....If you let me.."She licked her lips eagerly,not quite understanding what was happening all she knew was that her body was reacting to him.

"Oh... I see..." Yoshu frowned to himself a bit. That almost made him positive of what it was that she was experiencing, and he didn't like the outcome that would happen if that were so. Even so, he was surprised by how delicate she was about it, her soft hand gently grazing his cheek. In turn he also changed a shade of pink. He struggled to stammer a reply. "W-Well... I mean, I'm just kind of not ready... And I'm a bit scared of doing that still, that is... um..." He bit his lip as his ears pressed down onto his face, worried of what may happen next.

Miea smiled as she caught sight of Yoshu's blush.God he was so cute that she almost couldnt hold herself back.Her hand continued to stroke his cheek before slowly moving down his neck and chest.She was now looking up into his face,her chest pressed up against his gently.She blushed as well as she moved to kiss his lips softly her body eager for a taste of his silky lips.She niped his lip gently and pulled back slightly.She blushed deeply as it finaly dawned on her what was happening and she looked away slightly.How could she be doing this to him after rescuing him from another female?She seemed to strugle with something before she turned back to him,a look of longing in her deep blue eyes."Theres nothing to be scared of Yoshu...Ill be gentle with you if you wish."She said with a shy but lustfull smile."I...Ill even let you do as you wish with me."

It was one thing to put a hand to his cheek. It was another to begin to wander along his body as he stammered, "U-Um..." Her figners tickled his skin while they ran along without his consent or her concern either, making him wiggle and squirm a bit. His face flushed a furious red when he could feel her breasts now making contact with his skin as well. He tried to forceh imself away, but found himself unable to between the soft kiss she gave. Did she simply save him for the sake of keeping him for herself? Even if that was the case, it was clear she felt at least a bit a guilt from it. He looked down for a moment in silence before answering, "... Well... I just am not ready for this yet, is all..."

Miea did indeed look guilty as she continued feeling up and down along her chest."I...I didnt rescue you from her just to take you for myself..."She said almost as if she had known what he was thinking.Her length pressed against him gently,now fully erect and throbbing as she rubbed herself against him,her other hand slid down twords his own length."Poor Yoshu....Ill show you that you are ready...you just dont realize it yet..."She said with a soft,lustfull smirk as she breathed in his intoxicating sent.She bit her lip once again before kissing him.

Even though she said that, he re she was, forcing herself on him with little thought of how he felt. His eyes wandered down to see that her length was pressed up against his. He frowned a bit, since she was much larger than him as well... Before he coudl respond her hand made its way down to his shaft and began to touch him, making him gasp in surprise. His face was now flushed red while gazing at her, her lips pressed against his while he let out a moan while trying to say no.

He couldnt have been more wrong.As she felt herself coming on to him and forcing her way,she could see that he was resisting her and her eyes held a plea for understanding as she continued to kiss him softly and longingly,Her hand slowly began to stroke and tease his length as her own shaft rubbed agaisnt him longingly.She heard his moan and her tongue gently forced its way into his mouth,stroking and carressing his own tongue as her tail wraped around his leg.

The touch of his member alone was making him stir, but now that she was fully teasing it, he soon hardened entirely. He couldn't help but whimper as his tail swung to and fro. He didn't want to be teased like this, but had no control over himself at the same time... As she pressed her tongue into his mouth, she could easily hear the soft moans escape his mouth even though he didn't want them to.

Meia was spurred on by the moans that escaped Yoshu as she stroked his now fully erect length eagerly and longingly,moving so that now her own length rubbed back agianst his own.She eagerly sucked on his tongue longing to hear more of his lovely moans as she pressed against him.She was quickly growing more and more aroused and he seemed to be enjoying it as well if his moans were any sign of it.her hands roamed his body,stroking every bit of him before grabbing his firm ass teasingly,her cock twitching as she began to imagin his tight hot walls.

Yoshu moaned as his eyes fluttered while looking down to see her cock rub up against his. It was so hot to the touch, it almost felt like it was burning now. With a soft throb he bit his lip and moaned, finding himself arouse even though he didn't want this at all. Oh how frustrating it was for the poor fox as he bit his lip. He let out a soft gasp when her hand went over to grab his rear firmly, immediately making it wiggle along with his tail.

Yoshu's cock was burning with a growing arousal as well as they rubbed up against eachother eagerly.She pulled away with a lustfuly wicked grin as she licked his lips."S...see my sweet Yoshu? You love this just as much as I do....I want you to moan in pleasure for me...I want you to ask for it.."She purred softly as she stroked him with one hand as her other grabbed his as and a finger slid down to gently tease his tight entrence.

When he looked up at her, he saw there was a very hungry glint in her eye, making him shiver a bit in faer. He let out a soft gasp as her hand stroked him much more firmly, and her hand wandered down to his small pucked hole. Immediately he began to wiggle in his seat with soft moans coming out of him. He would have rather not done so, but his body was betraying him now.

Back
Top Bottom