Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

「ғɪʀᴇ ᴇᴍʙʟᴇᴍ: ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ʜᴏᴜsᴇs」【𝔖𝔦𝔫𝔣𝔲𝔩_𝔉𝔞𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔵 ℭ𝔥𝔢𝔳𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔢𝔯】

Chevalier

𝔇𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔰
V2WwJbW.png

ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ғᴏʀ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ, ɪ'ʟʟ sᴏᴀʀ ᴀᴡᴀʏ,
ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴡɴ, ᴏʜ ɪ ᴡɪsʜ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴛᴀʏ.
ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴄʜᴇʀɪsʜᴇᴅ ʜᴀʟʟs, ɪ ғᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴅᴀᴡɴ,

ᴋɴᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏs.

r1bDKSH.png

The Great Fódlan War looms.
The drums of war beat over the horizon, three titanic kingdoms clashing across the land. The realm is in turmoil, beset by conflict and destruction. At the forefront of the battlefield dance the Adrestian Empire and the Holy Kingdom of Faerghus, throwing their armies against one another as the Leicester Alliance watches like a shark stalking its prey. From the south, the Adrestian Empire led by Edelgard von Hresvelg struck the first blow, laying siege to the Holy Kingdom of Faerghus' capital city and all but slaughtering the royal Blaiddyd family. It seemed that the war would be a brief one, with the death of the royal family and the fall of the capital city, the Kingdom of Faerghus seemed on the brink of capitulation.
Yet, the son of the royal Blaiddyd family lives, his brief stint with death forging a conviction that would make the entire continent tremble in fear. After the Blue Lions had licked their wounds, the armies of Faerghus have regrouped, a strong counter attack thrusting the Empire from their lands. The Imperial Adrestians have been forced back south, with the lions following closely behind. Between Dimitri and the southern realm stands their old home, a place where these three kingdoms once co-existed peacefully.

"Garreg Mach Monastery... it's been awhile."

TJkc5mX.png

MKRmP3D.png

The Monastery was ablaze, the flames of war having engulfed the main courtyards. The bodies of fallen warriors blanket the land, their blood painting the once emerald grass streaks of crimson. Soldiers from the Kingdom of Faerghus burst through the main entrances of the ancient monastery, the remaining Knights of Seiros fighting valiantly to protect what little remained of their headquarters. "Protect the Archbishop at all costs!" A short-haired woman bellows between the dying screams of men around her. Commanding the few survivors was Shamir, an instructor of Garreg Mach Monastery and a Knight of Seiros. "Hold them here!" An armored knight shouts as Faerghus warriors hammer against their lines. "We have to hold them until Edelgard arrives!" She shouts as she looses an arrow from her bow. Indeed, reinforcements from the Empire were en route. They just needed to hold them for a little longer.

"They were supposed to be here hours ago!" A knight screeches as panic begins to spread among the ranks.

"They'll be here! Now hold the line, we must protect the Archbishop!" Time was running out. Just how much longer would the line be able to hold for?

Then her answer came.

From between the clash of shields and steel, a single figure surged forward: a golden lion, rugged but very much alive. Dimitri Alexandre Blaiddyd, the Prince of Faerghus. Wielding his lance, he struck down the knights before him before charging through the open gap. Ferocious, daring, strong. Dimitri had grown so much from the last time Shamir had seen him. "Damn you!" Shamir let loose another arrow, the projectile knocked easily from the air by the skilled warrior. It wasn't long until the lion was pouncing upon her, claws at the ready. The two warriors shuffled back and forth as the situation fell apart around them. As Dimitri and Shamir danced the waltz of death, the remaining Knights of Seiros had each fallen in battle. Now, Shamir was the only knight left. "I'll kill you!" She drew a knife, charging towards the Prince with an unbridled rage. Before her blow could land, Dimitri stuck her with the back end of his lance, knocking her to the ground. In a single strike, the light faded from Shamir's eyes...

Lu3mQRK.png

"Chain her. I'll deal with her later."

The Prince of Faerghus had more pressing matters to attend to, marching through the now desolate hallways of the familiar Monastery as he sought out his final prize: the Archbishop herself. Knowing exactly where to find her, it wasn't long until he found himself pushing through the doors to the Monastery's throne room. "Rhea." the Prince growled, the name spitting forth from his lips like a snake's venom. There she was, standing before him with all of her proud elegance. Just looking upon the woman brought rage boiling to the Prince's surface, for the Church of Seiros stood by and did nothing as the Empire ravaged his people... killed his family. Even worse, Dimitri knew of the Archbishop's plans to align the Church with the Empire, something that he could not allow.

Marching forward, the wounded lion threw his spear against the ground, grabbing the Archbishop by the collar of her dress. "I should kill you where you stand." a single, sapphire gemstone stared deep into Rhea's eyes, studying her face for any sign of fear. When he found none, Dimitri threw Rhea down against the ground. "No, death would be too much of a mercy for you." He growled once again, each words oozing with vitriolic rage. It was clear from just a single glance that Dimitri was a shell of his former self, the traumatized Prince filled with copious rage. Dipping at the waist, the Prince leaned down and grabbed Rhea by the hair, pulling the Archbishop up to her knees. With his face mere inches away from hers, Dimitri glared into the very vestiges of Rhea's soul. "I'm going to break you like the pretty, little thing that you are. For that is the justice you deserve."

The sound of her people dying, defending her from the assault that was currently going on lead by one of the Monastery's previous students. How time has changed since than, no one could have guess the war that would erupt. Well almost no one, the Archbishop of the church had sensed it from the beginning, possibly a divine message from the goddess. However Rhea hadn't acted simply sticking to her believes, she had planned on being a neural player, however a message from the goddess had lead her to side with the Adrestian Empire, while not specifically allies just yet the two groups where forming an pact. One that that Dimitri Alexandre Blaiddyd seemed to want to put a stop to. Rhea had seen this attack coming though even with the goddess divine help, her church had little effort into fighting off Dimitri's assault. While her noble warriors fought Rhea prayed in her chambers to the goddess, she prayed for this war to end. The last message they had heard from Edelgard's forces where not good being days away from sending help. This was to be the Church of Seiros' final night. Footsteps soon sounded off as Gilbert was finding his way inside Rhea's chambers. He was injured, mortally and wouldn't last very long. "Milady we must find you a exit, before it becomes too late." Gilbert spoke breathlessly thought the archbishop didn't move keeping her eyes closed as she continued to face the statue of the goddess. She knew praying would not save them now, but she would do so anyways. Moving over to Rhea, Gilbert went to grab her shoulder to turn her around. "The goddess will not help us now Archbishop, please we must re-" Gilbert was cut off as a arrow came flying into his back from a archer

What awaited Rhea next was the blue lion, and his army making there way into the throne room. Closing her light green eyes for a moment before starring at him. She didn't show fear, nay she still held the look of a mother looking at a cub. She had been like a mother to all the students five years ago, and now one of her cubs was badly damaged and wanted revenge. She understood his will, though she did not agree with it. Edelgard's plan was to reunite the lands of Fódlan under the Church of Seiros, as Claude had mentioned that the Holy Kingdom Faerghus was planning to cut ties with the Church. This was why the church had chosen to align with the empire. Rhea eyed Dimitri closely she had a air of respect for the sole survivor of the massacre that befell his family. Rhea hadn't wished that upon him, nay she had even fought with Edelgard on such terrible actions though the Empress had told her to stay out of her affairs and went it did it anyways. The church did not move to intervene either, so they were slightly at fault. The lion's anger and thirst for revenge was understandable.

As the blonde warrior dropped his lance, and came marching Rhea didn't move, nor did she flinch as he grabbed her collar. She didn't speak either not yet anyways, she figured death would be awaiting her soon. Staring back into his eyes, she await the grasp of his hands on her neck, though none came. Rather she was tossed on the ground, and with a yelp of surprise she glanced up at him. "My dear your anger is understand, but do not lower yourself to such deplorable acti-" She had begun to speak knowing slightly what he meant, though hadn't picture the boy from five years ago to be the type. However as he lifted her up by her green hair, and she got to her knees she sensed the boy she once knew was gone, what Edelgard had created was something far worse. "What you're planning is not justice, my dear lost child. Kill me if you must, but do not seek the kind of revenge you speak of now." Her eyes stayed the same, looking up the lion as if she was above him still despite literally being beneath him. She hopped her words would get through to him, though she made no action to fight. What was she to do cast a spell down on someone she once thought of as like a child? She would let the goddess decide how this would unfold, so she simply kept her gaze locked into his.

Lu3mQRK.png

Every word that dripped between the Archbishop's gentle lips only served to enrage the lion further, an insatiable hatred brewing deep within him. A part of Dimitri knew that Rhea had nothing to do with his family's tragic massacre. No, such crimes were reserved for Edelgard alone... yet it seemed that all sense of reason had completely fled from the once handsome Prince entirely. The Church of Seiros did nothing as his lands were invaded, his family slaughtered. It was because of this that in Dimitri's mind, Rhea was practically as guilty as Edelgard as well. "Shut... up!" The heated exclamation reverberated through the halls of the throne room, the Prince raising his open palm before bringing it down upon Rhea's face. The echo of his words were followed by a resounding smack, the side of her cheek reddened by the blow.

Clenching her emerald strands, the boy made sure she could see his ruined, disheveled face... what the scars of her indecision had brought upon him and his family. "What do you know about justice?" He growled, his offhand navigating downwards. He quickly unclasped the armor that shielded his pelvis, the metal plate sent clattering against the floor as his hand reached for the hem of his pants. "My family is dead because of Edelgard... because of you." It wasn't long until he pulled his the waistband of his pants downward, revealing his throbbing manhood before the woman that he had once viewed as his very own mother. "Death would be a mercy that you don't deserve." With that, the Blue Lion made ready to ravage his defenseless prey, pressing the head of his strong cock firmly against her soft lips.

Looking into her eyes, Dimitri could see the conviction within Rhea's emerald pools, which possessed a distinct lack of fear. Rather, it seemed as if the Archbishop was looking down upon the lion, despite the compromising position that she found herself in. This only antagonized Dimitri to the point of madness, who gripped the back of Rhea's head as he forcefully pressed himself against her closed lips. "It's time to atone for your sins." His voice hung into a deep growl once more, like a lion asserting its dominance... it was time for the beast to claim what was now rightfully his.

Impatient, Dimitri's spare hand pinched down upon Rhea's nose, blocking the air passing into her lungs. He would grip her tightly as she inadvertently squirmed under his grip, but soon she would be forced to open her lips...

and as soon as she did, the lion would force himself inside of her...

With her mouth agape, Dimitri jammed his hard length deep inside of her mouth, giving her no time to get used to the strong smell or taste. Instead, he plunged his full, sizable cock deep into her throat, its well-endowed girth blocking out the air from her throat. "Your life as the Archbishop is over. This will be your fate... to serve me and atone for what you have done." Slowly, he pulled her head backwards, his length retreating outside of her mouth. But if Rhea thought the violation was to be over, she would be sorely mistaken. Before it could fully leave her mouth, he thrust vigorously once more, this time the head of his cock plunging deeper into her throat. "You best get used to the taste, my sweet."

Rhea really couldn't believe what was about to happen, was the once sweet and innocent Dimitiri really going to....rape her? A woman who acted like a mother to every student of the Monastery him included. Had the man gone this far into the depths of insanity. She would soon find her answer as she felt his hand slam into her face in a slap causing the walls to echo with the sound. Soldiers stood at the ready behind their lord as they watched him. This just made Rhea more displeased on how far gone he was. She feared what he might do to Edelgard, she would have to make sure he would never get that far. Though right now she had no way of doing anything besides starring at her poor child before her. She brought up her hand to touch her cheek having let out a small yelp from it. Being the archbishop she had not felt such violence before, this was entirely all new to her. She had been more pampered in life than most lords. She was protected virgin who belonged to the goddess as a messenger. Though where was her goddess now? Not that she would question it long, it was not her place to question the mother, if the goddess did not want to intervene than so be it, she would just take the onslaught that would befall her though she would not take it without a bit of resistance.

Her emerald eyes followed his hand that went to his armor that covered his lower body, and she watched with disgust as he begun to undo it. Was he really going to rape her in front of his soldiers... Where they really going to let it happen. Her eyes trailed to Felix, and than to Mercedes students she had also treated like her own kids. Yet they did nothing, much like the church had done in defending Dimitiri's family and kingdom. Turning her gaze back to Dimitri she looked up at him hearing his words. "You really are lost my child, and I'm sorry." She simply let out her eyes showing a bit of sadness that one of her dear students would trail so far down the path into insanity. She didn't eye his cock as it was released from his pants rather keeping her eyes locked onto his. "If you wish to continue down this path, I can not stop you. Though I'm sure Claude or Edelgard will." She simply commented her eyes finally trailing down to his quite sizable cock. She didn't react at all to it rather turning her gaze back up to him. Her mouth remained shut to not allow him to stick it inside, she would keep fighting as much as she could in hopes that he would change his plans.

She fought pointlessly as he forced her head forward and soon she could feel her lips touching the tip of the blue lion's throbbing cock. Her eyes glancing down at it again, was this really what he thought atoning for sins was, pleasing someone sexually? She had to fight back to the urge of tears, Dimitri had been the one she had the most faith in upholding his righteous ways. This was the same boy who would say 'Killing was wrong and unjust', and other comments of justice. Her mind was brought back to the present as she felt him pinch her nose She held her ground for about a minute before opening her mouth to breath, and she knew what would soon greet her. Gagging almost instantly as he wasn't easy at all, she could feel the cock bulging in her throat as the full length was inside. The taste instantly overcoming her mouth it was quite foul from all the sweat and build up from him battling his way up here, and it was hard to tell the last time the Lion had a chance to bathe anyways. Least to say it was a pleasant taste and it made her want to vomit though she would not give him that victory instead she took it.

As he begun to pull out mentioning this was her new life she gasped for air though it was a big breath as Dimitri soon forced his cock back inside claiming it's new territory. Goddess above she thought as his cock went even deeper in her throat blocking her breathing entirely for a few moments. Spit would soon start to pour out of her mouth as the saliva was building up. She made no attempt to pleasure him, no she would not work her tongue, Dimitri would take his pleasure without her help. She looked back up at him her emerald eyes still looking down upon him in a sort a way, even with the massive cock dominating her mouth right now. She didn't try to bite down or fight as while she did think he was in the wrong, he was still a child of hers in her mind, and she would not harm her child. At least not by her own actions.

Lu3mQRK.png

Rage boiled from within Dimitri, his vision clouded by his insatiable desires for revenge. The once gallant and charming Prince could see Rhea as nothing more than an enemy... one that he would vanquish without impunity. "Don't you dare look down at me!" He growled, forcing his cock deeper into Rhea's throat. He wanted to watch the tears that swelled in those beautiful, emerald eyes, watch as her throat was completely and utterly violated by the very man she had raised. Gripping her hair, he held her firmly in place until Rhea began to involuntarily gurgle and choke, her eyes fading as she no doubt succumbed to the depths of unconsciousness.

But he wouldn't let her escape so easily.

Pulling her away, he once again slapped Rhea across the face - prompting her to breathe fresh air back into her lungs. "You can't go to sleep yet. I'm not done with you." He spat, the string of saliva falling upon Rhea's already tear-stained face. Tightening his grip upon Rhea's hair, he pulled the archbishop to her feet, dragging her across the audience chamber and towards the throne that stood erect at its back. "I loved you like you were my mother. But now my family is dead because of you." Without an ounce of mercy, his hands found Rhea's regal cloak, his strong hands taking hold of the fabric as he began to tear and pull the Archbishop free from her dress.

It wasn't long until Rhea's clothes were nothing more than a tattered mess, the remains of the once conservative dress now leaving little flesh to the imagination. Her chest was exposed as Dimitri wasted no time ripping off the skirt that covered her legs, revealing the undergarments that lay beneath. "Ah. I almost forgot. An Archbishop must remain chaste." Dimitri grimaced, the very thought of stripping Rhea's virginity causing his cock to throb in a sadistic delight. Pulling Rhea's hair backwards, he forcefully turned Rhea's face before planting a kiss upon her cheek. "Don't worry. I won't take such a prize from you just yet." He explained with an air of ruthless confidence. "I'm going to make you fall in love with me first." His fingers ran between her legs, rubbing at Rhea's chastity through her panties.

"One day, you're going to offer this to me. Beg me to fuck you like the whore of an Archbishop you really are." He chuckled before pushing Rhea's face down against the throne. He pushed her up, so that both of her knees remained in the seat with her rear positioned conveniently towards him. "Until then, I'm just going to ravage your other hole." Giving her no chance to realize what was happening, Dimitri pushed Rhea's panties to the side before forcing his saliva-drenched cock against Rhea's puckered star. It was a tight fit, but it wasn't long until the head of his cock had pushed the walls apart, penetrating deep inside of her.

"This hole is mine now." Dimitri growled, thrusting his full length into her. He moved slowly first, but the Prince's impatience soon gave way. The Lion would soon increase his pace, violently thrusting as his waist collided repeatedly with Rhea's exposed rear. "You hate it now, but you're going to learn how to enjoy this. I'll make sure of it."

The once composed Archbishop was now a mess of sweat, tears, and saliva. Her perfectly kept hair was now a mess, and she quite frankly did not look like herself anymore but a weak and compromised woman. She was breathing heavily as the Lion's big cock kept pounding it's way into her throat. As her vision was starting to grow dark, and blurry she closed her eyes in an attempt to accept her body shutting down to escape from this situation. Though her assaulter clearly had different plans as she was pushed away the cock leaving her mouth and his strong hand soon smacked into her pale face. She let out a noise that could only be a whimper of sorts, though it was hard to believe the archbishop could whimper. Though at this moment she wasn't really the archbishop but Rhea a woman who was being brutally conquered .

Feeling Dimitiri's spit land on her she looked up at him, despite everything her gaze remained just slightly different now as the tears started falling down her cheek. Feeling her hair be yanked she flinched slightly though got to her feet reluctantly.
"Child..... cease from this foolishness!" She let out feebly as he dragged her to the throne. She watched the blue lion's eyes or rather eye as she tried to understand his pain more. Would anyone react this way in his situation or was he merely like this the entire time and the massacre simply let him become his true self. Either way it hurt Rhea to see one of her dearest children so broken. She had opened her mouth to speak upon his comment but stopped as he clothing was quickly removed, no one had ever seen her in her undergarments let alone naked so this was a shock to her.

With her chest exposed she meagerly attempted to cover herself with her arms, she had an alright chest nothing special though, her beauty was more subtle than that of big breasts, and a large ass. No Rhea was quite petite and looked quite young for her age. She let out another small whimper as she felt the man kiss her cheek causing her to shiver slightly. It was quite nerve racking going from his brutal face fucking to this.
"You.....are very broken child....please for the last time repent and let me go." She pleaded her normal mature voice quite more human sounding, her face of the archbishop was falling and leaving her as Rhea the woman. The taste of his cock still firmly taking her mouth and it was pretty prevalent each time she talked. She did however take solace in the fact he didn't plan on taking her virginity. Though he did plan to tease her clearly as his fingers pressed across her virgin pussy teasing it slightly causing her to shiver, this had been the first time she had ever felt such a sensation.

As her face was pressed into the throne she opened her mouth to protest that she would never beg for him to fuck, she could not see a future where she would want his cock inside her. However what stopped her from talking was him mentioning her other hole and tearing her clothes off revealing her bare ass. Without warm up her virgin ass was soon ravaged. She wasn't sure how to really react besides screaming out in pain. This was a lot worse than his throat assault her ass had never had anything go inside it, let alone something so big and he wasn't being gentle. "T-T-Take it out right n-n-now!" Rhea screamed her hands clenching into fists as the pain was to much her teeth gritting together. There was no pleasure from this, just pain, and it was the absolutely worst pain she had ever felt.

Back
Top Bottom