Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Experiment gone wrong? (Kotep & Ganein)

Ganein

Supernova
Michael was the best scientist of a top secret medical research facility. At the facility, Michael and a few other scientists were working on a man-made virus that would cure other diseases and other aliments that aflicted humans as well as women who were only half, or less human than others. It had been many days since he had a good night's sleep, and because he hadn't had a decent night, he made a careless mistake, causing loud, deafening alarms to sound and bright red lights to flash. There had been a containment leak, causing Michael to get trapped in the contaminated room.

After he was scanned for any possible infection, Michael was allowed to leave the building. As he got on the bus he noticed that he was the only one on it, except for the bearded driver and a young vulpine woman sitting in one of the of seats. She was quite beautiful to him, but he knew she'd most likely turn him down for a date. "Do you mind if I sit next to you?" Michael asked the woman as he approached her on the bus.

The pretty young fox in the typical attire of an independent young person, tee shirt and jeans, looked up at him and nodded. "Sure," she said. It was strange that he wanted to sit so close, but if he wasn't going to bother her, she didn't care.

"Thanks miss." Michael said as he sat down next to her. What he didn't know was that he was infected with the experimental disease, though the disease wouldn't affect men it would affect women in a surprising and unexpected way. As he inhaled deeply and exhaled just as much, the disease he had, infected the beautiful vulpine woman next to him.

The vixen gasped softly, feeling a little strange and a little hot. She crossed her legs, folding her hands into her lap and standing up stiffly. She was getting hot, and strangely...tight in places that she didn't feel particularly comfortable with messing with while she was on a public bus.

As he continued to breathe, Michael continued to unknowingly pass more and more of the virus to the woman next to him. He didn't notice anything wrong with her, but wasn't sure of what to do when she stood up suddenly. "Miss? Is something wrong?" He asked her as he looked up to her. He hoped she wasn't having a heart attack or something similier.

"I'm not feeling so good..." she muttered, her cheeks hot from embarassment. Her chest was starting to strain against her shirt, her ass puffing out nicely, and she seemed to be getting more and more distracted. ((Should it change her clothes or just her body?))

(Just her body would be nice.)

"Do you want me to have the driver stop the bus and drop us off or do you want to continue to your stop?" Michael asked as he himself stood up and offered the woman a hand to help herself balance on. As he offered his hand to balance on, Michael noticed the woman's breasts and ass were growing at a slow but steady pace. Within moments, her shirt and pants looked like they were ready to burst off of her body.

She pressed together her puffy lips, pouting and wiggling her hips just a little. "I um...I like, don't care...I think. I can't think so good right now," she mumbled, rubbing her head. She wanted to go shopping, that's what she wanted.

"Are you sure? I'd be more than happy to take you to your home so you can rest up." Michael said as he placed his hands onto her shoulders, trying to get her to stand still for a moment. He also was wondering what was coming over her, she was calm a few moments ago, but now she's restless, almost like she was in heat.

Back
Top Bottom