Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dungeons & Deviants

ThatCornDog

Heretic
Hello!,

I'm looking for one or two people to play Dungeons & Deviants, it is a D&D style game with a heavy amount of smut. I spent an amount of time that I am hesitant to admit making a google sheet (feel free to steal this) that makes creating a character significantly easier, as it seemed the biggest barrier to entry for this game. I will GM if necessary but if you like to GM that would be great.

Requirements

We will be doing this either through a group chat over PM's, or through a discord server that I will set up, there will also be a google sheet that I will put each players character info on and use to create notes about the world and story. We will have to work together when making characters so that we don't end up duplicating companions or wasting points. The more open you are the better, this game rewards playing outside of your comfort zone. When playing we can either post as and when or schedule a time that we can all play together once a week for an hour or so.

TLDR Requirements
  • Be able to access and use a google spreadsheet.
  • Be available and wanting to play, either through PM's or Discord.
  • Be willing to work together with a group to create your character.
  • Be open, smut may contain - Non-Con, slavery, Futa x M/Futa x F/FxF/MxF/MxM, Monster girls and much more depending on the world we make.
  • Be able to respond at least a couple of times a day or be able to make a scheduled time for us to play together.
If you still want to play

If you still want to play after reading all of that please feel free to PM me, once we have a few people ready we can start working on characters/the world.

Thanks for reading!

Back
Top Bottom